TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

BTW I had a call from my Consultant today. The chromosome tests are back and I was having a Son. He died because he inherited my bad X chromosome. She said he would not have survived if I carried him to term.

Ladies I had a Son and he lived. His heart beat inside me for a little while.

I don't know if that breaks my heart or mends it....

TTCSil... I miss you too...

BTW I had a call from my Consultant today. The chromosome tests are back and I was having a Son. He died because he inherited my bad X chromosome. She said he would not have survived if I carried him to term.

Oh Pad Honey :cry:

Don't know what to say :hugs:

No real rule on what you see at 6 weeks... some see nothing, some see a bean and a heartbeat! Hard to say!

Oh, Deb... I have tears welling up for you! Its just tragic that people like you (and me... and so many others) have to suffer like this whilst some people have such any easy time of it and don't appreciate it (I don't mean anyone in here, I promise)!!!

I am so sorry Pad! Thinking about you! :hugs:

awww deb i am so sorry hun! :hugs: you did have a son and he was living inside you! you will always know that! :hugs::hugs: life is not fair at all!

Pad, I've been reluctant to say anything as I don't know what to say. Sorry :hugs:

awww ladies... thank you.

I have been thinking about it and I think if he had lived he would have had a life of torment and pain and I would spare him that.... better he left in love then lived in hell.

I know I am not alone in this here.... many of us have gone through this and that is what binds us all together. Long words and messages are not necessary.... I know you all understand.

You have a great outlook on it, Deb. I also wouldn't want to willingly make another person live with something I can't imagine living with myself. It is much kinder that he went like he did instead of suffering. :hugs: It doesn't make me any less heartbroken for you though!

Pad....I don't think anything has ever hit me quite as hard as those words did. I also had a son....he lived for 16 weeks inside me. I will never forget his precious little heartbeat. Even knowing the sex of our little angels allows us to not only name them but gives them some tiny piece of all we had planned for them. I imagine what my angels would be doing, and how their lives would have progressed and find comfort in the knowledge that I had every bit as much love for them as I do my little girls who I was lucky enough to keep with me. Nothing ever makes the hurt better....ever. We are a very scarred bunch of women. We hold out our wounds for others to help heal....and yet no matter what others say, even though we appreciate it enitrely is never enough to fill that hole. That is what brings us together. We all have the same hurts.....and in our sorrow and sadness we can wrap a proverbial blanket around each other because we have been there. In my deepest of hearts I have felt what you have felt and somehow it connects us all. So when I say "I'm so sorry" it truly means something....

Lovely sentiment VGibs! x
Padbrat I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy. Massive Hugs x
I wonder every day whether my little lost angel was a boy or a girl, not that it matters but I could have named him/her and in some way felt a little closer.

Lovely sentiment VGibs! x
Padbrat I am so sorry for the loss of your little boy. Massive Hugs x
I wonder every day whether my little lost angel was a boy or a girl, not that it matters but I could have named him/her and in some way felt a little closer.

I have to say since pads post i've been wondering about my angels. I've always dealt best with my losses by never thinking of them as actual little persons just the forming of a LO as they were early losses iykwim, i know it's to try and protect myself. Pad knowing the gender of her tiny angel made me think they were real little people and maybe i have to deal with that now?

Hello i have a ? for all you ladies.... Can you ov 2 in 1 month?

Well according to my bbt and my ovacue i did... i had a confirmed ov on the 8 of may cd 17 and then again on the 11 cd 20 wth!!! i keep googling to see what i can find but i dont know... it says its really rare but i have done it 2 cyles in a row is it just me or is their something wrong?

Its not entirely impossible if you have a progesterone deficiency and your body never gets the notice to not ovulate again.

Havent popped in awhile thought i would pop in and see how you ladies are doing ??? As for me im battling quiting smoking before i start my BCP , AF is seriously miserable this cycle way to long and way to crampy :cry:

Hi all, just wanted to pop in quickly and announce that after 2 MCs and aged 38 my baby has finally arrived, born 11th May 8 pounds 4, we are calling her Matilda. I really feel so emotional and thankful, the road to having a baby is not smooth for us, but when it happens it is the most amazing thing and means so much. Hope all the girls in here will get their rainbow babies soon. :hugs::dust::dust::dust:
photo (5).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->