TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I tried the shettles method every single time I have been pregnant and it worked with all three kids that I knew the sex of. It may be a fluke but we are going to try it again when going for another baby next year.

No Megg I cannot wait. In fact I am SO done with waiting.

TTC, I never ever ever thought I was going to get to see that watermelon on that dang ticker, but it finall came. It didnt blow by, but it came :)

Tiger, 20 Weeks! whoohoo! Downhill!

, hopefully Ill have some baby pics to share soon.

Aw Chevelle! So wonderful to see you and wifey full term with bump!! Can't wait to see the pics!
Fairy x

Well ladies i got my referral this past friday in the am as soon as my insurance gave me the info i called and to my surprise i got my first fs appt on friday!!!! I am so happy!!!! i thought it would take forever im really looking forward to having something done...

gueyilla - Good luck hunny, thats fantastic news i hope it all goes well xxx

positive ovulation stick this weekend earlier than usual CD15 and 16 I have a short letual phase so looking promising so now for the 2ww

Hi everyone one !
It's been a very long time!
So here's my update, i had my son feb 7 he is now a lil over 3 months and a complete bundle of joy.. I was advised not to take birth control because of breast feeding and our trouble ttc and to our surpise we got a bfp 2 weeks ago!! We are very excited & blessed !!
My hcg are doubling and I have a ultrasound on Friday !
So after 3 losses we've been doublelyed blessed! I hope this brings hope to those fighting the ttc battle!!

@ vgibs I also used shettles method and it worked for me!

(And if anyone is interested I'm selling a clear blue easy fertility monitor.. Pm me if interested )

congratulations SunShyn on your double whammy of joys.

Congrats on SunShyn thats great !
As for me ladies BCP did not start this cycle cause i am having a hard time quiting smoking! Hopefully i can do it before next cycle , So im not really trying this cycle but defo not preventing !

Congratulations Sunshyn! :happydance: You are blessed twice! Congratulations!
Ruskie, I know how hard quitting smoking can be. I quit 5 years ago and it was very hard. But you can do it! Good luck! :hugs:

Congrats Sunshyn on both counts!! Fantastic news! Happy and healthy 9 months to you and may your current LO thrive!

Ruskie....good luck with quitting smoking!!! You can do it.

Hope everyone else is well.

Fairy x

Great to see that number going up and staying up! Just checking in to let you all know i am still here and still TTC! Got an appoinment with the IVF with PGD people on 27th June but we are still TTC naturally in the mean time as we are going to be waiting a while before we start IVF i think!

Razcox are you doing PGD?

We have been recommended it as my recent test results shows my last baby died through my bad X chromosome and the Docs are assuming I have had 5 boys that all inherited the translocated X... they are pushing us to PGD but I had thought it was rare and expensive... am hoping you are going to tell me I am wrong...

Holy crap Sunshyn!!!!!!!!! I could not imagine being pregnant again! I haven't even got my AF back yet!!!!!!!! Good for you!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my dear friends..... I am back on the internet it has been down for several days, I hope you all are doing well and I am doing fine....I listen to the baby everyday with the Doppler and it has really helped to put my mind at ease.

Wow Sunshyn! Congrats! Good luck for your scan! :flower:

As for me, well...i got a bfp last night. It's only been 5 weeks since my MC, and i have not had a period. It's definitely a new pregnancy. Really want to get excited, but just can't. xx

Lots going on in here...

Wow Sunshyn congratulations all round!:happydance:

Good luck with the smoking Ruskie, I quit 5 years ago and it was tough but so worth it :hugs:

Good luck Razcox, lets hope a sticky BFP gets you before IVF. I'm hoping you have good news for Pad:hugs:

Lovely to read you're doing well TTC:hugs:

Goodluck MissM, got everything crosses for a forever baby for you hun :hugs:

Congrats MissM. Everything crossed for you that you have a H&H 9 months.

Goodluck Miss Maternal. fingers crossed for a very sticky beanie ;). just noticed your from norwich! im at RAF Marham and grew up in Yaxham (near dereham) ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->