TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Awww, look at those little pudgy cheeks. She's gorgeous Lucy! CONGRATS!

She is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

What a little cutie pie! And with a beautiful name too.

Well done and congrats :)

Hi all, just wanted to pop in quickly and announce that after 2 MCs and aged 38 my baby has finally arrived, born 11th May 8 pounds 4, we are calling her Matilda. I really feel so emotional and thankful, the road to having a baby is not smooth for us, but when it happens it is the most amazing thing and means so much. Hope all the girls in here will get their rainbow babies soon. :hugs::dust::dust::dust:
View attachment 205301

She's precious! I'm so happy for you! :cloud9:

I'm going to try and get all the front page updates done this weekend. Sorry its taken so long. I've had a sort of busy week... and its actually just really difficult to do sometimes. Not only does it take a good deal of time when I have so many to do, but its sort of heartbreaking some days. Its inspiring... but its also devastating some days. I just thought I'd be on the BFP list for good by now... I never expected to be doing this (still childless) almost a year and a half later, ya know?

Mahoosive :hugs: for you Megg.

You will be on the list and you will be a mummy. If there's anyone who should be a mummy it's you. You will be an awesome mummy too :hugs:

Awww V you made me cry and come out in goosebumps.... I absolutely felt every word you said and thank you... xxxx

Roonsma I hope I didn't upset you with my words...

Lucy she is beautiful and massive congratulations to you x

We are a devasted inspirational strong but heartbroken little club in here... when i see pictures like Lucy's it makes me stronger to carry on.

I had a chat to Hubby and we have decided that we will carry on trying naturally for now.... and just pray for a little girl to come soon.

Thank you, Em... Its just getting harder and harder as time drags on.

Awww V you made me cry and come out in goosebumps.... I absolutely felt every word you said and thank you... xxxx

Lucy she is beautiful and massive congratulations to you x

We are a devasted inspirational strong but heartbroken little club in here... when i see pictures like Lucy's it makes me stronger to carry on.

I had a chat to Hubby and we have decided that we will carry on trying naturally for now.... and just pray for a little girl to come soon.

Have you considered trying to time it for a girl... the natural gender conception stuff? I don't know how well it works... or if it works at all... but it might be worth a try at this point?

Hi all, just wanted to pop in quickly and announce that after 2 MCs and aged 38 my baby has finally arrived, born 11th May 8 pounds 4, we are calling her Matilda. I really feel so emotional and thankful, the road to having a baby is not smooth for us, but when it happens it is the most amazing thing and means so much. Hope all the girls in here will get their rainbow babies soon. :hugs::dust::dust::dust:
View attachment 205301

Congratulations!! xx

Thankyou Pad :hugs: You didn't upset me but made me think about things i've tended to avoid over the past couple of years, maybe now i have my rainbow baby i am brave enough to deal with them.

I don't know anything about chromosomes or your condition, is it something that can be picked up with the PGD IVF? I watched a programme about a syndrome a couple of weeks ago, its amazing what they can do nowadays x Hugs again Pad, i'm hoping for a little girl for you x

No... what is all this about timing things Meggy? You know I am such a numpty about all this!!! LOL

Roonsma you will deal with things when you are ready too.... I felt the same way you did until I found out about this ones sex and all of sudden he was real IYKWIM...

Yes PGD has been suggested for me and it would solve the genetic issue, however at 39 I am considered too old to help. There are only 2 places in the UK that can do this and it is so expensive to go private for this. My Husband said what is the point of having a baby and we are crippled financially and we can't spoil it rotten.... I am quite bitter about the NHS... we have TTC for 9 years and if they had helped us then we may be in a different position to the one we are in now.

Deb, it's something to do with boy sperm and girl sperm having different characteristics eg the Shettles method...

"One form of natural gender selection (the Shettles method) which has been around for many years with varied success rates, relies on the speed that the male/female sperm travel at. With male travelling faster, if you want a boy, you should have sex around 12 hours before ovulation. If you want a girl, then you should have sex a few days before ovulation."

I also once read something about changing your diet in order to change the PH levels in your body :wacko:

Thinking of you xx

Many congrats Lucy! She's one cute baby!

Pad, so sorry. Been reading your posts and I'm with you on being angry at the nhs. Wishing you luck with however you and dh decide to carry on.

Megg, hope you are doing ok in the run up to the next cycle. Got everything crossed for you.
Fairy x

No... what is all this about timing things Meggy? You know I am such a numpty about all this!!! LOL

Roonsma you will deal with things when you are ready too.... I felt the same way you did until I found out about this ones sex and all of sudden he was real IYKWIM...

Yes PGD has been suggested for me and it would solve the genetic issue, however at 39 I am considered too old to help. There are only 2 places in the UK that can do this and it is so expensive to go private for this. My Husband said what is the point of having a baby and we are crippled financially and we can't spoil it rotten.... I am quite bitter about the NHS... we have TTC for 9 years and if they had helped us then we may be in a different position to the one we are in now.

Tulip's right... There's lots of stuff to it though. I've never really looked into it, tbh. But, I know there's supposedly tons of things you can do to try and conceive the right sex. Google "natural gender selection" and tons come up. Here's the first one that looked thorough: https://www.new-baby-and-beyond.com/natural-gender-selection.html

Lucy - she is gorgeous! well done im so pleased for you!! xxx

Thanks ladies for writing back about my best friend, she went for her early scan again yesterday and they placed her @6weeks and they seen the fetal pole and a heartbeat :D shes really happy. thank you for all your comments xxx

Pad - im so sorry hun :( i like your optimistic outlook and i pray for you :hugs: xxx

I'm sorry Pad, its so wrong. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->