TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I can understand the hesitance MissM, but wishing you congrats and a very sticky bean!
Fairy x

Razcox are you doing PGD?

We have been recommended it as my recent test results shows my last baby died through my bad X chromosome and the Docs are assuming I have had 5 boys that all inherited the translocated X... they are pushing us to PGD but I had thought it was rare and expensive... am hoping you are going to tell me I am wrong...

I thought the same but when we went to see the genetics guy he was really hopeful about it as they have just started doing it in Brum. As we have no children he said we should be able to get funding and have 1 cycle with the NHS as well. I think to go private its about £8000 a cycle but i am not sure TBH.

I know they do it in London in a couple of places i think, in nottingham and now Birmingham. Not sure about anywhere else though. Will keep you updated on our process as we have just really started down this route which may take a fair while!

Wow Sunshyn! Congrats! Good luck for your scan! :flower:

As for me, well...i got a bfp last night. It's only been 5 weeks since my MC, and i have not had a period. It's definitely a new pregnancy. Really want to get excited, but just can't. xx

OMG - I am just super excited for you and I will continue to pray for you and your little one.

Razcox are you doing PGD?

We have been recommended it as my recent test results shows my last baby died through my bad X chromosome and the Docs are assuming I have had 5 boys that all inherited the translocated X... they are pushing us to PGD but I had thought it was rare and expensive... am hoping you are going to tell me I am wrong...

I thought the same but when we went to see the genetics guy he was really hopeful about it as they have just started doing it in Brum. As we have no children he said we should be able to get funding and have 1 cycle with the NHS as well. I think to go private its about £8000 a cycle but i am not sure TBH.

I know they do it in London in a couple of places i think, in nottingham and now Birmingham. Not sure about anywhere else though. Will keep you updated on our process as we have just really started down this route which may take a fair while!

I thought it was much more expensive that that.... however, I am apparently far too 'advanced of maternal age' for the NHS to consider helping..:dohh:

I will ask my Cons when I see her Monday.... please let me know how you get on.:hugs:

Miss Maternal - That happened with me when I got pregnant with Meme! I didnt even have a cycle in between!

Thank you so much everyone, i really hope this time it works out for me :flower:

Goodluck Miss Maternal. fingers crossed for a very sticky beanie ;). just noticed your from norwich! im at RAF Marham and grew up in Yaxham (near dereham) ;) xx
Ohh yes i'm from good old Norwich! :haha: I haven't been to Dereham for ages, but my dad works there! I've seen quite a few people on here from near/in Norwich!
Miss Maternal - That happened with me when I got pregnant with Meme! I didnt even have a cycle in between!

It's so weird that you should say that, because when i was having the "no, i'm not pregnant, not before my period..." feelings, i remember thinking of you and thinking "Well, it happened to Virginia, so maybe..." haha!

xx

Congratulations MissM!!!!!!!!! That is great news!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

MissM- Yup it sure did!!!!!!!!! And now I have a 15 pound porkchop who is happily jumping in her jolly jumper to the tunes of Green Day to show for it!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

Congrats Miss Maternal.. I too miscarried and then got preg with my son right away and he's very healthy 3month old ! I truly wish you the Best!!

Wow ive missed so much with you ladies... so how is everyone doing?

Oh yeah i have my first fs appt today!!! YAY!!!!

Hi all im 8 dpo and im sure im pregant on and off nausea and cramps got to wait another few days before testing. I'm determined not to fall into the early testing trap it hasn't worked for any of my last pregancies this will be my fourth i've had 3 early MC so hoping for a sticky bean. Sorry I havn't been keeping up but im trying not to spend to much time online it can make me anxious but it was great to is new BFP makes me feel positive maybe it will be OK this time

Hi, it's been along time since I posted in here, but I just wanted to update that I finally got my BFP today.......:happydance:

I went to my appt friday and the dr said that she thinks i have pcos from my symptoms and the fact that my cycles are so irregular> so she put me on metformin ( i think that is how you spell it LOL) and she also gave my prenatals with folic acid. then she gave me paperwork to take to the lab on cd3 so that i can have bloods drawn to check my hormones, tyroid, diabetes and other stuff that i cant remember at this moment lol. and she also said that a couple of days after i have the blood work done she wants me to have an ultrasound.
So i took my first pill of met. at dinner friday Oh yeah and she said she wants me to lose 10 lbs but idealy 20lbs before i get preggo.if all my hormones are not showing anything crazy and the ultrasound is good she will put me on clomid!!!

gue - I hope they get everything worked out for you!

Sparkly - Congrats

Congrats Sparkly! Happy and healthy 9mo to you!

Fingers croosed Ovenbun!

Gueyilla sounds like your fs is really gonna help u out! Hurrah and hopefly not long to a sticky BFP!

Fairy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->