TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I will take a peek roonsma!

Yes do, mean't to reply to you the other day, we're doing fine thankyou! Good luck with the clomid, i follow the clomid club thread so i'll keep track of hoe you're doing x

AFM, 10dpo, will test at 13dpo, praying for (another) miracle!! x

Good luck!!! I shall be checking on you to hunnie xx

Congratulations all the new BFP gives me hope for next mth, AF hasn't arrived yet but def on it's way, I did another pregnancy test today just to be sure I think I'm just addicted to weeing on sticks thanks everyone

Ovenbun... the POAS club is a very old and distinguished club... many of us are members LMAO!

VGibs... have done a straw poll on the dream you had... everyone loves Mirabeth!!! XXXX

ps... thanks for dreaming about me! xxx

good lol, i've gotten drunk lol does any one else do this ?? it get's so boring enough is enough !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pad - really???? Lots of people like that??? I have thesedreams alot and sometimes they turn out badly but his dream was so happy and joyful ...I write them all down and this one I wrote in red pen because red is best *in reference to the children's book which I love*

awwww V.... yes, I copied your words exactly and posted them on the other thread I am on and everyone adores the name Mirabeth.... everytime I read your words the hairs stand up on my arms...

I am really hoping your dream for me comes true.... and if it does... her name will have Mirabeth in it... that I promise you... for the friend that dreamed her for me xx

Oh that is lovely, and I also like the name Mirabeth, it is very pretty. VGibs I hope you have a touch of the sixth sense and this dream comes true. xx

Girls im so happy i found one of my older sisters and we have been chatting tonight cant wait to meet her one day xxxx

Congrats on the :bfp:
no news from me. no af at all. oh well i guess i have to wait forever again.

awwww V.... yes, I copied your words exactly and posted them on the other thread I am on and everyone adores the name Mirabeth.... everytime I read your words the hairs stand up on my arms...

I am really hoping your dream for me comes true.... and if it does... her name will have Mirabeth in it... that I promise you... for the friend that dreamed her for me xx

*sniff sniff*

Thanks.....my mother is the daughter of an Irish traveller *I know I know but he moved to Canada to escape the lifestyle, too bad he had my mother out of wedlock and had to give her up for adoption* so maybe that is where I get my sixth sense from LOL

I've had 2 MC this year one on January 26th, 2011 and another May 11th, 2011.

I'll add you when I add everything... I suck at this these days. Sorry! And, sorry for your losses! :hugs:

BFP again for me, hope I actually get to stay in this thread this time! I'm due on 4th Feb!

Oh, you will! :hugs: Adding you when I add everyone too!

Well i went to the fs cause i wanted to get something to start my :witch: so she said that i had to have an ultrasound before she can give me anything. well she told me i have a thin lining only 5mm and to get preggo it has to be atleast 10mm. so that might be the reason. so she put me on baby asprin and vit E.
So now my pill list is:
1. Vit E 800mg (2 pills)
2. Baby Asprin 81mg (1 pill)
3. Prenatal vit with folic acid (1 pill)
4. Metformin 1000mg next week i move to 1500mg if i can (2 pills) and then (3 pills)
in total that is 6 pills!!! OMG!!! lol..
Oh yeah and ahe cant give me anythhing to start my :witch: cause she says it might affect my results. errr... lol

TAKE B12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not even kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B12 helps build red blood cells and is amazing for building lining etc! B12 is one of those supplements that everyone should be taking if they are taking aspirin!

I didnt know about B12 how much should i take?

I was on 1200mcg a day

Great... Something else for the arsenal... Is this important even if my B12 is at a very good level?

Congrats to the ladies with new BFP's. x

Sorry Ovenbun x

Good Luck with the clomid CJ x

Megg lots of luck for this icsi x

AFM, 10dpo, will test at 13dpo, praying for (another) miracle!! x

Hoping for your miracle, Em!

Congrats Luna!!! This one you will meet hunni! :hugs:

Sorry Oven!! :hugs:

Hi greeneyes26. I am sorry for your losses hunni. They are a terrific bunch of girls in here.

I will take a peek roonsma!

AFM CD1...after a slight spotting tease she is full flow so now tomorrow I take my 1st lot of clomid!! OMG! Nervous or what!

I see you V! :hi:

Eek! Yay for Clomid!

I think its a pretty amazing name too! I love it!

Girls im so happy i found one of my older sisters and we have been chatting tonight cant wait to meet her one day xxxx

That's awesome!!! :happydance:

*sniff sniff*

Thanks.....my mother is the daughter of an Irish traveller *I know I know but he moved to Canada to escape the lifestyle, too bad he had my mother out of wedlock and had to give her up for adoption* so maybe that is where I get my sixth sense from LOL

If you have it, I could use a dab of it right now... :flower:

Congrats on all the new BFPS.

After being 3-4 days late my af turned up yesterday morning so new cycle for me. This time is different tho as it's making me feel very ill. Getting stomach pain every time I eat and I'm exhausted. It's not even that heavy so no idea what it's up to but hopefully by the end of the week, it'll be gone and I can get back to myself.

Hope everybody doing as well as they can be xx

Sorry the witch got you babysimpson! :hugs: Mine can be quite weird some months especially since the losses. They start really slow and then a day later they get really heavy. Mine always were 3-4 days neat and tidy (although always painful) but now it can drag out for a week.

I love the talk about dreams! And Mirabeth is gorgeous! I started clomid yesterday and dreamed last night that I was full term and having a girl! And then I dreamed I had a positive pregnancy test. First time since I was pregnant last time when I dreamed of a positive test! CD3 for me today and am gonna start drinking green tea....yuk LOL. But I am going ALL OUT this month. Clomid, green tea, EPO, Folic Acid and Vits, charting and temping and dtd as often as possible :haha:

Sounds like a plan, Chantal. I need some of those dreams!

I just hope the dream becomes a reality! For you too hunni. How are you? xx

*sniff sniff*

:cry: ahh that is such a sad history VGibbs.... but I am praying your sixth sense was working overtime when you had your dream about me!:hugs:

Awww meggy moo.... when is your next IVF cycle?

CJ I am loving the dreams thing!! Heres hoping your amazing plan works!!

Dawny - that is incredible news.... congratulations huni!!

My plan has changed as I have found out on a clomid thread that epo and green tea boost eostrogen and clomid blocks the signal to make your body produce more so in effect they cancel each other out...so I bought cough mixture today instead.

My dreams are normally quite significant so lets hope its right.

And I hope the dream for you comes true too. x

Just popping in to see how you are all doing !!!! My chart is rather interesting this cycle hopefully its a great sign !

Hi Ruskie!

And I see you Embo!

Where is your chart ruskie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back