TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks Roonsma, Baby and Lucy!!

Meggy Moo.... 9th June is going to be amazing... cos I will share a scan with you! Heres hoping we are all celebrating!!

Joey I just noticed you are Bump Buds with Mummycat! How is she? I miss her... we were together in Nov Sparklers and she is a love!!

Vgibs... OMG Your post has made all the hairs on my arms stand up... I am spooked... seriously... but am grinning from ear to ear... Mirabeth has a lovely sound to it!!!! awwww my heavens luvvie that has made me happy!

CJ you make me laugh! Can just see you dancing around! hahaha

Svets how are you sweetie... OMG you only have 85 days to go!!

yeah she is ok, shes 18 weeks today. had a very eventful few days with her husband having a car accident but other than that shes good. yeah she is ace isnt she, very good at pma and helpful with advice whenever its needed :) if you go through my journal you will see a link to hers if u wanna catch up with her news etc :) xxx

OOOOO my heavens.... a car accident? Hope all is OK with her DH! send her my love xx

Will def do a lil search and find her!

sorry i should have said he's ok just very bruised! he'll be fine in a few weeks :) and i will do :) xx

:bfn: today I feel so stupid I really thought I was pregnant this mth I had all the early symptom I've had 3 pregnancies so I know what i'm looking for or I thought I did! I'm very disappointed and stupid my mind must have been playing tricks on me after 5mth of not TTC because of testing would of been to good to be true:cry:

Sorry oven :hugs: Our bodies are good at tricking us. The times AF was late for me and i'd have plenty of symptoms so i'd test and get BFN and within hours AF would come, it was really odd x

I'm looking for stalkers in my new journal please ...... :hugs:

BFP again for me, hope I actually get to stay in this thread this time! I'm due on 4th Feb!

Fantastic news Luna!!!

Sticky sticky sticky ones for us all xxx

Nice one Luna, hoping for a super sticky bean for you! :hugs:

Sticky beans all round please....:dust:

Congrats to Luna and Sparkly, hope they are very sticky and a healthy happy 8 months to you! :happydance::happydance::hugs:

Well i went to the fs cause i wanted to get something to start my :witch: so she said that i had to have an ultrasound before she can give me anything. well she told me i have a thin lining only 5mm and to get preggo it has to be atleast 10mm. so that might be the reason. so she put me on baby asprin and vit E.
So now my pill list is:
1. Vit E 800mg (2 pills)
2. Baby Asprin 81mg (1 pill)
3. Prenatal vit with folic acid (1 pill)
4. Metformin 1000mg next week i move to 1500mg if i can (2 pills) and then (3 pills)
in total that is 6 pills!!! OMG!!! lol..
Oh yeah and ahe cant give me anythhing to start my :witch: cause she says it might affect my results. errr... lol

TAKE B12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not even kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B12 helps build red blood cells and is amazing for building lining etc! B12 is one of those supplements that everyone should be taking if they are taking aspirin!

I didnt know about B12 how much should i take?

I was on 1200mcg a day

Congrats Luna!!! This one you will meet hunni! :hugs:

Sorry Oven!! :hugs:

Hi greeneyes26. I am sorry for your losses hunni. They are a terrific bunch of girls in here.

I will take a peek roonsma!

AFM CD1...after a slight spotting tease she is full flow so now tomorrow I take my 1st lot of clomid!! OMG! Nervous or what!

I see you V! :hi:

Sveta! OMG 28 weeks! That LO is gonna be here pretty sharpish! xx

Congrats to the ladies with new BFP's. x

Sorry Ovenbun x

Good Luck with the clomid CJ x

Megg lots of luck for this icsi x

AFM, 10dpo, will test at 13dpo, praying for (another) miracle!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads