TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Not bad hun, my clomid hot flush has just kicked in haha. How are you babe?

Thanks ladies ! I sure was thinking the same thing hehe , Now if they can stay high and Af can stay away for 9 months lol

Hi all im starting a new cycle after disappointing I really really thought I was pregnant so much so im wondering if I have a had a early mc without realising anyone think that is possible ? preg test day before and 2 days before AF both neg. I can't imgaine I would make all the symptoms up anyways im trying not to dwell but it's hard.
Im CD 3 today anyone else ???

Awww meggy moo.... when is your next IVF cycle?

CJ I am loving the dreams thing!! Heres hoping your amazing plan works!!

Dawny - that is incredible news.... congratulations huni!!

Its now really... I start my stims on the 8th. I should be in the 2ww by mid-June.

Oven I am CD4 so only one day behind you.

Oh Megg!!!! Me and oven will be in the 2ww with you! Oh how exciting! I wanna see some bfps! GL hunni! :hugs:

FX for you ruskie. AF....do you hear me??? STAY AWAY!!! You are missing ruskies boat for the next 9 months hehe

Thanks hun ! Temps still up this morning and tummy feels weird a little heavy and achey not anything normal af wise for me

Ooooooo Ruskie!! Come on BFP!!! xx

I am a hoping and a praying that this cycle is the winner for you Meggy Moo xx

Good Luck Ruskie!!! x

AFM, no miracle this month, temp crash this morning, headache, bloating chocolate craving. Just checked cervix and got some brownish cm. Roll on CD1 and a brand new cycle.

I'm too busy thinking pink for Pad these days....hahahahaha Come on team Mirabeth!!!!!!!!!!!

Meggins! Whatcha doing up at this time!??? :hugs:

Watching 'Haven' on Boxee! :) I can't help myself! LOL

Oven I am CD4 so only one day behind you.

Oh Megg!!!! Me and oven will be in the 2ww with you! Oh how exciting! I wanna see some bfps! GL hunni! :hugs:

FX for you ruskie. AF....do you hear me??? STAY AWAY!!! You are missing ruskies boat for the next 9 months hehe

Today might be CD1 for me... So, not far behind. If its not today, it'll be in the next day or 2!!!

Good Luck Ruskie!!! x

AFM, no miracle this month, temp crash this morning, headache, bloating chocolate craving. Just checked cervix and got some brownish cm. Roll on CD1 and a brand new cycle.

Ugh, Emma... I'm sorry! Still cheering you on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->