TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Well then I am in the very best company on the 9th June then!

Guey... hope you are wrong about this cycle...lets face it, this one is a complete surprise...so you never know!

Thanks Embs x

Thank you> i hope so too

Hi Rachael :flower:....how is that new baby of yours?

He's lovely thankyou, I'm so thankful i have my two boys.

How are things with you hun? Don't see you around anymore, I'm guessing you need the space from all this, big loves xx:hugs:

I have pretty much been taking a break since my last mc. I pop in to read everyone's news, but I feel like if I don't actually post, I don't get wrapped up in TTC and babies. (weird I know). But it has helped! We are going for ONE more round in September and that will be our last try. We go in around the first part of June for DNA testing and to re-do all my previous tests since they will be monitoring me from BEFORE I get pregnant this time. Novel idea huh? lol
Congrats to all the ladies on this thread that are pregnant and have already had their babies that I missed. I have been around here long enough to see women who were pregnant when I was pregnant the first time, already have their babies and are pregnant again!! I hope to join you all again soon!

I totally understand your need to distance yourself, glad they're being PRO-active! Certainly makes sense to me! Keep in touch when you can, i'm rooting for you :hugs: x

Pad!! Hoping for team Pink Hunnie!!!! :happydance:

Guey, you never know 'till the witch sings :hugs:

Good luck Meggins, i know things are rolling for you, i've not been in your journal for a while, so good luck:flower:

Good luck for all scans/appts girls :thumbup:

Well i went to the fs cause i wanted to get something to start my :witch: so she said that i had to have an ultrasound before she can give me anything. well she told me i have a thin lining only 5mm and to get preggo it has to be atleast 10mm. so that might be the reason. so she put me on baby asprin and vit E.
So now my pill list is:
1. Vit E 800mg (2 pills)
2. Baby Asprin 81mg (1 pill)
3. Prenatal vit with folic acid (1 pill)
4. Metformin 1000mg next week i move to 1500mg if i can (2 pills) and then (3 pills)
in total that is 6 pills!!! OMG!!! lol..
Oh yeah and ahe cant give me anythhing to start my :witch: cause she says it might affect my results. errr... lol

I'm stimming on June 8... So, June 9 could be the start of good things for me too. I could use a good stretch here! We all could!

Congratulations Padbrat, I don't know your story but anyone in this thread deserves a forever baby. Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy.

Rosa - Hopefully the baby Aspirin will help and that you catch the next cycle (once AF shows)

Good luck to all those waiting or scans on June 9th and to Megg for June 8th. I really hope you all get good news.

My AF was due today but no sign of it at all yet - not even cramps etc. Just hope it doesn't show up tonight as I've got a party to go to and won't be in the mood for anything if it does.

Amos...it's good to see you here. :hugs:

Megg I hope so much this is your cycle, and that there is a huge explosion of healthy pregnancies on here! :hugs::dust::dust::dust:

pad and joey hope scans are just perfect! :kiss:

Happy 12 weeks Jo!!!!!!!!!!!! I know I told you on Facebook but I thought you needed another bnb hug to go with it!

Pad - I had a dream last night that you had a baby girl.....and you named her Miracle Elizabeth!!!!!!!!!!!! haha I know it sounds weird but for some reason all the bnb'ers loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! You said you were going to call her Mira-Beth for short!

Well i went to the fs cause i wanted to get something to start my :witch: so she said that i had to have an ultrasound before she can give me anything. well she told me i have a thin lining only 5mm and to get preggo it has to be atleast 10mm. so that might be the reason. so she put me on baby asprin and vit E.
So now my pill list is:
1. Vit E 800mg (2 pills)
4. Metformin 1000mg next week i move to 1500mg if i can (2 pills) and then (3 pills)
Oh yeah and ahe cant give me anythhing to start my :witch: cause she says it might affect my results. errr... lol

TAKE B12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not even kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B12 helps build red blood cells and is amazing for building lining etc! B12 is one of those supplements that everyone should be taking if they are taking aspirin!

Pad that is absolutely friggin awesome!!!! I am so dancing right now!!!!! Wow! Keep us updated. PINK PINK PINK PINK!!!!!

Guey you'll be rattling!!.....with a baby soon :wink:

Stay away :witch: for Babysimpson!

Megg wow thats coming round quick again!

I start clomid in a few days and my ov could be anytime from the 9th! Something cosmic going on here I think!

Hi girls, Just checked my diary and today would be day 30 (normally af comes between day 27 and 31). Also noticed that on day 20 i added that I had nausea and dizzyness but nothing since then. It's hard to tell but I'm not wanting to use tests any more unless I miss 2 afs so won't know for sure until next month lol

Hi girls, Just checked my diary and today would be day 30 (normally af comes between day 27 and 31). Also noticed that on day 20 i added that I had nausea and dizzyness but nothing since then. It's hard to tell but I'm not wanting to use tests any more unless I miss 2 afs so won't know for sure until next month lol

If you don't want to use any more tests, & AF still doesn't show, can you ask your Dr for a blood test to see what's going on?

Fx'd for BFP for you

The reason why I don't want to use any more tests is because I find out I'm pregnant, get excited then lose it. Last time, my midwife advised not to test so early so that I'm not disappointed. My OH has taken this on board and I'm not allowed to buy tests until I'm a few weeks late lol.

If af doesn't show then it will be a fight of willpower not to give in to buying one. It probably all sounds stupid but I'm sure many of you can see why I'm apprehensive.

So now my pill list is:
1. Vit E 800mg (2 pills)

TAKE B12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not even kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B12 helps build red blood cells and is amazing for building lining etc! B12 is one of those supplements that everyone should be taking if they are taking aspirin!

I didnt know about B12 how much should i take?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->