TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Keeping the faith for you Padbrat. x

Good luck for testing Ruskie x

FX'd Padbrat that everything is fine.

Good luck with testing Ruskie.

Fx'd Padbrat, I do know that brown spotting in the first tri is common but I understand how anxious it is to see especially after a history. All thinking pink for you.

Good luck Ruskie for testing tomorrow. Fx'd you get your BFP.

AFM - CD4 for me although I've had a stomach bug so that really hasn't helped matters at all. Back at work today even though I'm still ill but can only have limited time off for sickness.

Good luck today Ruskie!

Pad, I spotted a lot with this pregnancy in the beginning and as most recently as 2 weeks ago. I have a cervical polyp that causes bleeding. I will have it throughout the pregnancy when DH and I have intercourse. (It is rare because I freak out still!) Just call your doctor and see if you can get in for another scan as soon as possible so you can be reassured. Good luck and we are praying for TEAM PINK!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

hoping for you Pad, and good luck with the testing Ruskie.

How are you Pad hunni??? xxx

And I am routing or you Ruskie!

Hi Pink hunni. Nice to see you here. If I dont see you here I am singing songs for you in our journals :rofl: xx

AFM Af gone. She got really light on Wednesday and then decided to go full throttle yesterday and has now GONE for what I hope is 40 weeks! Last clomid today for this cycle. Lots of twinges in my ovaries which I assume is good. Start opks sunday, and smep. Cant wait!!!!!

Good luck CJ with the Clomid. I have noticed a lot of ladies on here have had success with it and really hope you're one of them

Ruskie - your chart is looking more interesting by the day!

Thank you baby!!!! I want to see you get your sticky bfp soon too!!!

I ov anyway I just think this is meant to give it a bit of a kick and help with general hormone stuff. Check me out with my technical lingo there :haha:

I have heard many successes and many failures too. I am just trying to not look at it as me getting my bfp straight away. I couldnt bare the hurt I would feel. I am just going to chart as normal, do smep and hope that it does the trick.

It goes well with your name too, pink! :hugs:

Even if you don't post often... I hope you know that we're here if you need us... And, I'm always open to PM's if you need to vent and don't want to do it publicly! Its hard, and support is SO important!

Thanks Meg :hugs: it helps just reading through sometimes and knowing that I'm not the only one iykwim

Hi Pink hunni. Nice to see you here. If I dont see you here I am singing songs for you in our journals :rofl: xx

And good songs they are too DJ Chan :haha:

Good luck Ruskie x

Hope you feel better soon Baby x

maratobe - YOUR 16 WEEKS???????? Lord where does the time go!

Good Morning ladies, I just wanted to drop in and let you all know that I am still checking the thread on a regular basis and praying each day to return to an enormous amount of BFP's.

AFM - I am 2 days from 17 weeks, 3 weeks and 4 days til we find out what we are having!!! Sooooooo exciting!

Awwww ladies you have me in tears in just sheer gratitude for your support! Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart!

and that lovely banner had me laughing my head off so I am a real emotional wreck wit tears puring down my face and laughing like a loony!!

well I took all of your good advice and called my EPU and talked to the Sister. She said don't panic as it could be old blood, or from my surgery or a breakthrough bleed. I am in on Monday at 12.15 for a scan. The bleeding has mostly died down now and I am so reassured that this has happened to others at 6 weeks and everything was perfect for them. Thank you for telling me.

So, it is my 11th Wedding Anniversary and I am just gonna forget about being pg and just go out for a lovely dinner with Hubby and appreciate being married to a lovely man... obviousy I am not going to have alcohol or any 'bad' foods just in case I get a dream outcome too! You never know!!

Ruskie..... Best of luck for the testing!!!

Congrats on 16 weeks Mara!!

Good Morning ladies, I just wanted to drop in and let you all know that I am still checking the thread on a regular basis and praying each day to return to an enormous amount of BFP's.

AFM - I am 2 days from 17 weeks, 3 weeks and 4 days til we find out what we are having!!! Sooooooo exciting!

It still amazes me that you are so far along already....you had your BFP right around the time I was bitching about being overdue I think LOL

Happy 6 weeks Pad.....Now I'm talking to Mirabeth "Please don't scare Mommy and Daddy anymore. Its not nice. Now be good and get in there and start decorating your cozy home for the next 9 months. Oh...and please don't have a penis because then I will look foolish!" Love, your Internet Auntie Virginia!

You sound so much more positive today pad. You enjoy your evening/hubby!!

Vgibs, you just made me :rofl:

:bfn: on frer and digi !!! For you USA ladies Walgreens has CB digis on sale 2 pack for 11.99 doesnt get any cheaper then that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->