TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Congratulations Chevelle, baby June is adorable x

Fingers crossed Ruskie, sounding good.

CD1 again for me, Groundhog Day! :(

Well i found some red spotting just tiny bit but that isnt a good sign at all pretty sure AF is working her way in

Damn it all, Emma! :( I'm sorry, honey!

Hope not, Ruskie!

She is beautiful Chevelle congrats!

Holding out hope for you Ruskie!

Feeling very crampy :cry:
Also have determined what i was seeing on the frer was the shadow from the indent where the antibody strip is

OMG SOOOO CUTE!!!

Sorry i have not been on but i finally got my house stuff and i have been unpacking. but today is CD1 for me. i had some light light blood last night but it full blown today. so i guess today would be cd1 who knows lol Oh yeah and i have my blood work done on monday!!... how are all you ladies doing?

Pretty sure Af is coming cramps are worse today should be starting bcp next weekend

Sorry Ruskie!

Sorry Gue, but glad the witch finally showed for you.

Congrats Chevelle! she is absolutely beautiful. So happy for you and your wife! xoxo

V thank you for the message to Mirabeth... she must of heard cos the spotting stopped on Sat!! *pad pokes stomach and says 'hey you listen to Aunty V!!'

and thank you for the anniversary wishes all, we had a lovely weekend...

Ruskie... what the heck is going on?? Line and then crampy???

Chevelle.... so many congratulations to you and your Wife... brave lady!!! Your Daughter is gorgeous!

It was just the indent where the antibody strip was it was so convincing tho , I took it out of the case to figure it out lol it looked pink to but every other test ive taken has been negative so im sure it was the indent

:hugs: Mrphyemma and Ruskie

Chevelle, congratulations, she's beautiful :happydance:

Come on Mirabeth!!! We're all cheering you on! :hugs:

FRER's can't be trusted with faint lines like they used to. I've learned the hard way now twice! Its crap! Unless an FRER gives you something obvious, you just can't believe it anymore. :(

Hi Gueyilla! How are you sweety?? Im ticking along waiting for smep to start one day late due to work and illness lol. But it will start on monday!

I'm actually pretty okay right now. I'm calm about the coming cycle. Its about to get interesting! :)

Morning girls,

Sory Ruskie that af may be on her way.

Rosa sorry af showed up. Hopefully this cycle will be more successful.

Meg glad to hear you doing okay today. It must be so tough for you. I count myself lucky in comparison to some of you ladies - it's how I manage to get by. You're an inspiration

Woke up with a sore throat dont know whats going on ! Not testing until AF is late now which will be about 4 days away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->