TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Pad you do sound so much better!! Have a wonderful evening sweety! You and hubby deserve that. Cant wait to hear that you hear a HB at your scan!!! PINK PINK!!!!!!!

V you are sooooo funny. Good talking too as well by the way :haha:

Sorry for the BFN Ruskie!! :hugs:

:hi: Tttcstill! x

and for ladies in the UK - Amazon are selling them for £4.49

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-...I1F6/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1307120748&sr=8-2

and the 7 test digital ovulation one for £11.90

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-...710W/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1307120748&sr=8-3

Yep thats why i took both test this morning lol !! I have 2 more which i will save for 14 and 15 dpo if i make it that far

Good luck Ruskie, I'm digging that chart hon.

Happy anniverrsary Deb -enjoy. Thinking piiiiiiiiink. I even bought some strawberry angel delight today as I had pink on the brain:kiss:

Rexall also has their digital and regular clearblue pregnancy tests on sale for 20% off in Canada. I don't normally go to that store so no idea if the price is good.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE GIRLS ON HERE THAT HELPED ME THROUGH SOMEE OF THE DARKEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND I THANK ALL OF YOU.

And to everyone who reads this thread, we are living proof that you can overcome tragedy, and be blessed with the best thing life has to offer. Our thoughts and hopes to everyone.

On 6/2/2011 I finally became a Daddy to a beautiful and perfectly healthy baby girl. Words can in no way describe what I am feeling. So proud of my wife as she had nearly no breaks in her contractions for what felt like an eternity, and yet she stayed the course and had her ALL NATURAL! So tough, I knew she could. Any how....

June Marie
6/2/2011 5:04 am
7lbs 8oz

Attachments

• IMG-20110602-00018[1].jpg
    IMG-20110602-00018[1].jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 14
I will no doubt continue to follow your stories, and keep you all in our thoughts.

Chevelle, she is beautiful! Congratulations!

Congratulations Chevelle, she is absolutely beautiful, what a blessing xxx

Chevelle ! Your daughter is beautiful! Many congrats to you and your wife! And thank yoiu for coming back to show us it can be done!!!

Fairy x

Congratz chevelle she is so beautiful hun !

As for me i got a super super faint line on my frer this morning i hope that it gets darker tommorow !! Its in fact so faint i highly doubt any camera could pick it up lol

Ruskie - how exciting fingers crossed that line get darker xx

Congratulations chevelle! Your baby girl is beautiful!

Ruskie, I am keeping my fingers crossed for a darker line tomorrow! :hugs:

Chevelle CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is just so beautiful, had a tear! And so wonderful that your wife went natural, not easy to do. Thank you for sharing this with us. It inspires and gives so much hope. Good Luck for the future! x

Ruskie :woohoo: That is terrific! I hope it gets darker! I cant wait to hear!

I am due to start smep tomorrow now that clomid is finished. Have a stinking cold but all raring to go. Had a bit of clomid rage last night but feel fine now!

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->