TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

LOL!! @ DAWNY :haha: If I could take them off your hands for this night I would Hun! Send them to the moves and get BD'g!

Sure, I share EVERYTHING (hence my Journal) we have donor sperm. We have been trying for almost 2 yrs. We started with DIY and syringe, then went to the clinic, then back to DIY.... Such a task, but the end result is soooo rewarding!!!

Good Luck tonight! And Happy Anniversary :happydance:

Awwww good luck then hun :hugs: hope your successful this time they cant go to the movies as 1 they are grounded and 2 its gone 9pm here we will have to have a quicky once they are in bed and be quiet lmao xxxx

MrsMM is it very difficult to DIY?
I think the pos. strips were false hope after all, and likely going to need to get less sensitive opks for the real use of them. I had blood work at the clinic on friday and it was negative, still waiting for af to show, but feeling pretty sure she is going to be visiting. Hoping you have better luck!!! :dust:

DAWNY, How did it work out???? Were you able to get a sneaky BD in ???

BBHOPES, not at all!!! Not hard to DIY! Easy as it is just a matter of being familiar with your body. We have one child and have been together for over 15 yrs. We are familiar. I hope that AF shows soon so that you can begin the egg chase Hun! GL!

I am 15DPO (13DPO by FF) Well, it looks confusing… I mean, on Sunday (DPO14), after inputting my temp, FF changed my OV date. Does this happen often? I mean I am on CD34! Longest cycle ever! I know now, that this is a result of the M/C in July. :sad1: I am feeling like I am totally out of it this month after seeing that. Current SSing: very tired, BLOATED, bbs tingling every now and then, not hungry often, I have felt sick the last few days when I first wake, but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows…. Other than that, the weekend was lovely. I hope everyone else is doing better!!!

I think we will be taking a break, but then again i said that a few months ago and here I am still. I've to go for a review with the clinic as we're been trying with them for three months and nothing. That's not long, until you factor in we've been trying for so long before that. :dust: I'm about ready to just take a bit of a break.

can you take me off again please :-( scan today showed baby stopped growing at 7 weeks xxx

Oh god selina I am so so sorry.... Wish you didn't have to go through this again :hugs: xxx

Selina, soooo sorry to see the news of your loss. Sending you thoughts and prayers.

Fairy x

Oh no Selina I'm so sorry hun I know words cant help at the mo but know we are here for you xxxx

Girls I'm really worried, last few days I have had extreme pain in belly below belly button, have put a bit of weight back on when I'm doing the same things I have been doing all along and I feel really sick have stopped taking my epo due to the fact I am still getting watery/ewcm discharge any idea's what could be going on? Also been wanting ice cream like a mad woman possessed :lol: xxxx

I updated the front page. I also added Kaylakin's IVF success from back in July and Whitbit's recent good news. I feel like it's inappropriate to bring up good news at a sad time, but someone is going to notice that the number went up. So, I'm just reporting the facts. I do wish both of them a huge "Congrats!" though.

I am so sorry for your loss Selina. :hugs: to you and your family....

Sooo... I tested, FRER... BFN! :sad1:
14DPO, CD34! Longest cycle ever!! Current SS: very tired, BLOATED, no appetite, , but it leaves. I guess I am just waiting now to see if AF ever shows….

I have been reading alot on BnB about ladies getting late bfps, so I am thinking that since there is no af, we could still be in the running...

Wondering now if I am still in this chase... :af: temps still lingering highly.... Guess I am still waiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->