TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

hello ladies...

The sudden and unwelcome sad news off BB and Selene has dragged me outta lurkdom... sooooo sorry ladies... small comfort, but many on here, myself included understand and send our love out to you xx

Guey!! Congrats on your BFP chick! Wahoooo

Meggy Moo... ahem... I am assuming you are gonna have me test read a few chapter of the novel of the century!! LOL

Dawnie.... gotta tell ya... I am not gonna say it... but could be... you know what I am trying not to say.... hmmmmm... *gags self LMAO

AFM well.. we are booked in to a clinic in Cyrpus to have ED, probably going for ED end of October.... after 8 long years I am back on the pill OMG feels soooo wierd! Have just had an email from my Dr in Cyrpus and he has said.... and I quote...(LOL)...

"Just to let you know that your prognosis is very good as you are of proven fertility and the reason for ED is purely genetic- I just thought you should know".

Hubby is staying unexcited... says he can't bear another loss... but is doing it for me and the chance to finally be a Dad.

So gulp ladies... I have gone and done it... my first (and please God my last) fertility treatment.... am so gonna need your advice on what to stick where and what pills to pop and what to eat and all that stuff.... Oooo and in a stroke of good luck my Consultant in the UK has recommended steriods, but my bloody GP won't give them to me..... but my Dr in Cyprus will hehhehehe.... will just add them to my prescription and I start taking them 2 weeks prior to the transfer (so sod off bloody GP hahaha)!!!!

I am always here lurking ladies... have never left ya xx

Thanks Pad :hugs: dunno though cos I did have a big bleed on the 25th jul then again 17 days later I had another bleed but not quite as heavy so I dunno you know lol first bleed was very heavy and lasted 8 days 2nd bleed was 6 days and light/medium flow xxxx

Hey, Deb! Good news about your doctor liking your prognosis! That's fantastic!

Sure, I can set you up to test read. I'll add you to the group on FB. :hugs:

Dawny, :test: !!!!!! :haha: xx

Pad that's great that you are booked in to the clinic! I hope October comes around quickly for you :) xx

Always thinking of you Deb, got everything crossed for Cyprus and a perfect little princess xxx

thanks everyone for your messages sorry i haven't replied till now been trying to get my head round things, nothing has started to happen yet really want this to happen naturally as after my last dnc i had nothing but trouble.
i have decided not to try again, my oh wants too but i just can't cope with the pain again and don't want to put the 2 beautiful boys i've got through it all again either.
thanks again girls and congrats to everyone with good news xxxxxx

SELINA, I totally understand your decision and know that only you can know what is best for you and your family. :hugs:

AFM Ladies...15DPO, CD36! Current SS: Tired, BLOATED feeling heavy and clothes not fitting, feel wet but not much CM. Temp crept up a tiny bit this morning. Staying pretty persistent and above coverline. We leave for vacay tomorrow early, so I will test then, FXD! 16DPO!
Check out my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

Hey Tulip... your lil man is not so lil anymore... awww look at him all growing up!

Yea the Dr in Cyrpus seems quite upbeat about it all, we will see!

Hey Tulip... your lil man is not so lil anymore... awww look at him all growing up!

Yea the Dr in Cyrpus seems quite upbeat about it all, we will see!

It's scary how grown up he's getting... Family are betting he'll beat my sister and be walking within a month (I was a lazy cow and left it til 14m :blush:)

Can understand you and hubby not wanting to get overexcited but I'm very hopeful x

MrsMM your chart is looking FABBY, I'm bemused that a bfp isn't showing after that beautiful dip at 6/7dpo :growlmad:

Tulip....Dillon is NINE MONTHS OLD?! WHAT THE HELL?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! :haha: It doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago that you had him!!!!! xx

Thanks TULIP! I am a little nervous.... We will definitely be nervous to POAS in the morning but I want to have alittle more info before we leave on our vacay and so I can make an appt!

Tulip....Dillon is NINE MONTHS OLD?! WHAT THE HELL?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! :haha: It doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago that you had him!!!!! xx

Bloody mad innit? Little bugger keeps waking for the day at 5:30am... Not what I need when I have my driving test at lunchtime :haha: And look at you! Well on your way - v excited for you. When is your anomaly scan booked for? :hugs: xx

Awww lil Dills can't wait to see his Mummy every morning!

Good luck with the driving test!

Hi Pad, hoping for the outcome you deserve Sweetie :hugs:

Selina I'm sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope things are resolved soon for you. I went naturally and it does take some time :hugs:

Fingers crosses MrsMM:happydance:

Hi to everyone else :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"