TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

According to her chart, still high but bfn :( Come on MM, wake up and temp!

Tulip....Dillon is NINE MONTHS OLD?! WHAT THE HELL?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! :haha: It doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago that you had him!!!!! xx

Bloody mad innit? Little bugger keeps waking for the day at 5:30am... Not what I need when I have my driving test at lunchtime :haha: And look at you! Well on your way - v excited for you. When is your anomaly scan booked for? :hugs: xx

Oh dear 530 that's not good!! How did your driving test go?? My anomaly scan is on the 8th September at 10am...i am feeling good about it because we've had a private scan and everything looked great, i have a doppler, and i'm feeling kicks everyday. So i know there's little chance of us hearing that awful news again. But i still need to get past that point so i can relax a little more :)

xx

I passed with 2 minors! Am like a kid with a new toy LOL. Dillon looks very confused when he sees me in the driving seat :rofl:

Totally understand, it's such a big milestone for you :hugs:

I passed with 2 minors! Am like a kid with a new toy LOL. Dillon looks very confused when he sees me in the driving seat :rofl:

Totally understand, it's such a big milestone for you :hugs:

Congrats on passing your driving test!xx

Well done Tulip!

Sorry I have not been in here. Adjusting to not ttc at the moment, but I am going to try come in here and support you all still.

xx

I'm so sorry for your loss Selina! :hugs: They are terrific women in here and will support you, as they did me.

Pad thats all sound great, I understand your dh holding back. He doesnt want to see you hurt again, nor him either I expect. But I am looking forward to hearing how it all goes. xxxx

Went to my first appt and they did nothing all it was the ob 14 page 1hr long registration paperwork!!! i have to wait till 22 sept to actually have them talk to me about my baby err!!!!

Did they not even give you a scan hun? You'd have thought they would have with your history :hugs: xxxx

Any news MrsMM? xxxx

Hi.... no good news. Looks like I am going to try to get an appt with my doc this week after we return from vacay. I tested early. In the morning on 8/26 and bfn! :sad1: just concerned now about my sustainin temps. Might be my bbt themom... I hope its that simple.

:hugs: MM. Been stalking your chart, I'm sorry that this wasn't your month xx

Well Lovely Ladies, I am back! We had a wonderful time, not good enough, as no bfp before we left :sad1: however, af was nice enough not to show on our trip and not until this morning, after returning last night.

We are moving on to Sept. My cycle seems to be back in tact. My chart is in my siggy so feel free to stalk away and follow us on the egg chase again. I hope everyone is doing well.

So sorry for the losses I wasn't here for :hugs: and I hope that we will get a bfp soon.
Welcome :wave: to new ladies, sorry that you have had to join after a loss, however, this group will prove exciting and comforting.
CONGRATS :happydance: to those that received their bfps in my absence.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to those that are still in this chase, about to start the chase, and those that are in the most terrible TWW!

Mrs MM, i wish you all the best for this next cycle! Glad to hear your cycles are getting back to normal :hugs: xx

Thans MRSMATERNAL, TULIP and DAWNY! :hugs: I think that Sept will be it. We both have a funny feeling inside that we will be looking at a Sept bfp and lovely June 2012 Baby!

AFM Ladies...CD2! Back in this egg chase again. We are fully ready. During relaxing times this past week, we chatted, fine-tweaked our plans and are ready to get this Sept bfp. Even got a new BBT-T so be certain. We are going to do more CM monitoring as well. Between temping, charting, CM checks, and more “donations” we are confident that this IS going to be IT!!!

Follow my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"