TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Grr time differences making me all confused!! Roll on tomorrow Mara, can't wait to see your next :bfp:

thank you hunni!!!
trust me i wanna see it too LOL
damn having no money hahaha

so i went to buy a 3 pack of FRER and they had them on special for $14......but none on the shelf!! must be lots of women wanting to test LOL
so i could only buy 1 and that was $9!! :(
oh well the result will be in the morning!!!

Congrats ladies!

:hi: Welcome new members. Sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Good luck Mara!

im just bumbing around here now LOL bored cause the test is staring at me!!
and thanx ladies xx

LOL almost the footy show is on so we are watching that....its 11pm!

night girls!!
hope some temps go up tomorrow girls!! xxx

morning Ladies,

So, maratobe - are you up yet??? The suspense is too much!

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!

X

AF came 2 days erly :mad: came on the 29th arghhhh mara u best get that little butt of urs out of bed and in the toilet!so excting!can sum1 fill me in will the test she is taking wen she gets up b her 1st poas?or as she alredy testd another day?xxx

she's done a cheapie, pics are in her journal.. she's doing a first response tomorrow! Luckily she is on Australian time so she's gone to bed now woo hoo!

While we wait on Mara (and because you love me)... I think you all need to click the link in my siggy to my pregnancy blog and go vote on which knobs I should use on my nursery furniture! :)

I voted - loving the changing bag too, that's the one i would have chosen :)

Thanks, Deb! xx Yay! Love JJ Cole! Not cheap, but fab!

Edit: I think #4 is seriously got this one in the bag. I guess its the expensive ones for me! LOL $4/knob! Its crazy! But, I only need about 10! :)

I'll have to vote when I get home. Darn work computer wont let me go on your blog. Boooooo I lied it did let me in they must have the security shut off Yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->