TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I voted they must have the security down it let me in... BTW luv the cute clothes and the diaper bag.

Bad news girls ..... started bleeding heavy again this morning. 2nd miscarriage and devastated again :cry:

I don't know why this keeps happening .........

Bad news girls ..... started bleeding heavy again this morning. 2nd miscarriage and devastated again :cry:

I don't know why this keeps happening .........

Oh no! :hugs: I'm soooooo sorry, honey! :cry:

Megg, I voted for 3,4 and 5. I almost chose those bottles. But I am going with born free glass ones and of course the boob. well when my body wants to work :wacko:

Those bottles are like a boob! :) They feel just like boobies! LOL It so neat!

Thanks for voting, everyone! #4 is winning by a landslide so far! Kevin liked that one too! :)

thx for the add! you are so nice! hope im not intruding but what is a booby bottle? :)

You aren't intruding! :) My blog post about them is here: https://meggmakesababy.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-do-love-to-shop.html

They're called Adiri Natural Nursers! They were made to be most like a breast! LOL

If you don't want to go to the post, this is a pic of them!

https://www.clementinenw.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/multi.jpg

But, I'm always accepting new blog stalkers! LOL

so sorry josie:hugs::hugs::hugs:

meg love the bottles, bag and clothes. i voted for #4 too. Have also been stalking your blog. as far as studying and being pregnant goes i finish a balchelor of law and commerce, worked 2 days a week and studies poart time post-grad so it can be done. As far as buying the abay stuff go for it , i know people who have had a nursery for about 2 years and still dont plan to have kids for 3 years

ATM i'm stuck in bed and have been all day. i hurt my back some how and now i can walk cause it hurts to much. Cant drink much either cause that means i have to get up to pee.:haha::haha:

Oh no! Hope your back feels better! :hugs:

Thanks for voting and stalking! :) I hope to have a kid long before 2, 3, or 5 years! LOL

hey girls i wanna join your TTC BFP pact. its gotten a lot of good results the last couple of weeks. how can i get in too

Josie I'm so so sorry flower! Sending lots of love to you xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"