TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Hey aussiettc, we're over on the TTCAL chartstalkers thread and welcoming new members to the Pact! Our Aussie success rate is 100% when mara adds her BFP later (WannaB was first) so come and boost the numbers! Your chart is ripe for stalking very soon! X

I'll find a place for your name, Aussie! :hugs:

Dawn - I just looked at it... What am I looking for?

so sorry for you josie. take care of yourself.x
congrats to all the bfps in the last few days! there has been so many! this seems to be the luckiest month so far so fingers crossed!x

I know this is not the thread for this, but I want to shout it from the rooftops!! They did find something "wrong" with me!!! YAY!!! I have very high homocysteine levels and very low folate levels, both which can cause early pregnancy loss!! I am about to start taking a drug that should help!! Yay me!!

aww amos, i'm so please that they have worked out what the problem is, and can fix it so u can be the mummy you are inside

I know this is not the thread for this, but I want to shout it from the rooftops!! They did find something "wrong" with me!!! YAY!!! I have very high homocysteine levels and very low folate levels, both which can cause early pregnancy loss!! I am about to start taking a drug that should help!! Yay me!!

YEY that's excellent news that they can help you.

OMG that is FANTASTIC!! obviously not what you have been through to get to this stage or the fact that you have 'something wrong' but the fact they can fix it! You are obviously very fertile too having gotten pregnant quite quickly each time so everything is now crossed next time is the sticky! SOOOOOO pleased for you!

xx

Yay Amos!! It's brilliant that they have got to the bottom of it! And how cool that you can take stuff to help!

X

amos so happy for you. hope it doesn't take to much time for the meds to work and you to get you h&h BFP:thumbup:

I already knew... but I'd like to YAY again with everyone else! You'll be a mummy... err, mommy... in no time! :)

Fab news Amos! So happy they figured it out. xx

FANTASTIC news Amos! A truckload of folic acid for you my dear? xxx

:happydance: yay thats great hun! you will be beautifully pregnant in no time!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->