TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I got a green light from my obgyn Thursday! She said physically I am ok to try again! Yea me! I have been sad still, but not broken over it anymore. I think I am ok to start trying again after this cycle! :cloud9:

Hey Megg can you reset me on the first page hun? xxx

Tes Tulip- a truckload of it for me please!! I was taking 800 mg of folic acid in my pre-natals but evidently that's not even enough for me!!

Tes Tulip- a truckload of it for me please!! I was taking 800 mg of folic acid in my pre-natals but evidently that's not even enough for me!!

Me either, obviously! I assume they're putting you on 5milligrams? That'll sort you out (or so I keep telling myself.... 5 weeks til proper reassurance that it's worked) xx

They are putting me on something called Nevo? Never heard of it before but I am starting it tonight.

Sounds promising - bring on the BFP xxx

Amos I wish you the best of luck. Well it's took me 5 weeks to get my first af since my angel baby. Can't wait for it to finish so we can do some baby making lol.

think i'm out this month af cramps starting today, looks like my dream of a 2010 baby have gone :-( xxxx

Hi guys.

I know the feeling about not having a 2010 baby :cry: BUT ...... 2011 baby: I'm waiting for you!!!!

Some of you have inspired me to start a journal .... feel free to stalk me (I do enjoy a chat) Jo xx

Me too, the 2010 dream is over :cry: but I suppose I'll take a 2011 baby instead! :hugs: to all staring AF in the face - give her a good poke in the eye and tell her she's not wanted here! x

can I add me to the BFP's MMC on the 18th Feb 2010 and BFP today :D 1 loss

****pokes witch in the eye**** STAY AWAY ................... grrrr

When are you going to tell him and how??? I'm excited for you :happydance:

You say that really means alot considering where we are, you ladies are the only reason I have survived this long. I really dont know how to tell him I dont know how he'll react I think hes really scared for my health and I dont think he expected it to happen within weeks... lol but then he'll be happy and I wont be allowed to move off the couch! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->