TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I am so excited. The closer it get the more excited I get.

flutter, I agree with your DH. Your ticker says you are in your fertile period. You never know. That would be totally awesome.

Navy, I hope it gets better with the meds. The you get the dog?

I am doing a little studying today be back in a little bit.

Fluter....Dont know how you do it! FX for U!!
Karen....Happy Birthday girl!!!
Still got fingers and toes crossed for u adanma.
How are u and your daughter feeling anxious.
Navy....where u at. Hope all is well with ur health.
Reeds, how those babies doing.
Famof6....hope you are doing great!

Thank you and I am okay....hugs:)

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I am so excited. The closer it get the more excited I get.

flutter, I agree with your DH. Your ticker says you are in your fertile period. You never know. That would be totally awesome.

Navy, I hope it gets better with the meds. The you get the dog?

I am doing a little studying today be back in a little bit.

My Neuro. Dr Said that it's a very long wait and way too much money to spend on a Seizure dog she recommends just getting a Golden Retr. under 6 months old and as it bonds with the family and me that it will become sensitive to how our hormones and smells change and we just have to watch for the signs(like he/she could paw at me or bark at me) to let me know something is wrong or going to happen.
Medication will get better it's just going to take a few more weeks....my FS referred me to a High Risk OBGYN to get care started before we are expecting.....First appt to get checked out and talk is Sept 27th @2:30 pm at the HUGH Military hospital

Navy...Hope you getyour meds straightened out soon
Flutter...Dnt give up just yet there is always that chance that it might work
Ready....24 more days...WOO HOO!!!!!

Afm....feeling lots better todat thoase injections really worked wonders, feel out again this mnth and very sad as 2 of my neighbers are pregnant and showing !!!!!

Navy...Hope you getyour meds straightened out soon
Flutter...Dnt give up just yet there is always that chance that it might work
Ready....24 more days...WOO HOO!!!!!

Afm....feeling lots better todat thoase injections really worked wonders, feel out again this mnth and very sad as 2 of my neighbers are pregnant and showing !!!!!

OM Gosh!! I sooo know how your feeling....it seems like everywhere i turn the ladies that live all around me are either showing and very pregnant,just found out their preggo or have just had there baby girl or boy!!! ALL I want is what ever they have been drinking cuz it seems to be in the water but i haven't been able to find it yet!! :shrug: Sending a HUGH hug to you Anxious:hugs:..it will be all our time soon :dust:

Thanks Navy one of the ladies has a 3 mnth old and is 2 mnths pregnant and the other I told her I was trying to get pregnant and now she is instead of me..........Ugh!!!!!I guess all we can do is wait impatiently and pray

fluter: spermies can live up to 5 days remember!

navy: I hope you get your meds all figured out. You're so strong. I would be so scared.

AFM: unfortunately ladies I took a frer today with afternoon pee this time and it was a big fat negative. I don't know if maybe I was getting evap lines? I don't know. I'm cool with it though. I just wanted to know one way or another! My hubby is pleased we will get to try again in a couple of weeks! lol It is only the 3rd cycle so... not too bummed I guess. I am due for AF on Monday.

Thinking of going back to yoga for my 3 days a week. I don't know if any of you do yoga, but my place offers yin which is great for opening joints, and also a new one that is called rejuvinating yoga, where you hold poses for several minutes! Really looking forward to that along with my ashtanga class. I hope it centers me more and allows things to happen.

In totally unrelated news: It was a fantastic day in men's tennis today! Nadal (my love) is through to the finals for the first time. Federer (big cry baby) was beaten in a heated match against Novak Djokovic (who I also love). So it will be a Nadal and Djokovic final tomorrow afternoon! I will be rooting for my majorcan stallion Rafa Nadal! Do tune in!

Adanma

fluter: spermies can live up to 5 days remember!

navy: I hope you get your meds all figured out. You're so strong. I would be so scared.

AFM: unfortunately ladies I took a frer today with afternoon pee this time and it was a big fat negative. I don't know if maybe I was getting evap lines? I don't know. I'm cool with it though. I just wanted to know one way or another! My hubby is pleased we will get to try again in a couple of weeks! lol It is only the 3rd cycle so... not too bummed I guess. I am due for AF on Monday.

Thinking of going back to yoga for my 3 days a week. I don't know if any of you do yoga, but my place offers yin which is great for opening joints, and also a new one that is called rejuvinating yoga, where you hold poses for several minutes! Really looking forward to that along with my ashtanga class. I hope it centers me more and allows things to happen.

In totally unrelated news: It was a fantastic day in men's tennis today! Nadal (my love) is through to the finals for the first time. Federer (big cry baby) was beaten in a heated match against Novak Djokovic (who I also love). So it will be a Nadal and Djokovic final tomorrow afternoon! I will be rooting for my majorcan stallion Rafa Nadal! Do tune in!

Adanma

Wow, I have always wanted to try yoga but i never have time to get out of my house and now that i can't drive it sucks cuz living in CA you need a Car to get around!!! I am SO very thankful that we live close enough so i can walk to our mini NEX(which is the same as a PX, MCX,mini mart for military)

hi frogger!

navy: You definately need a car to get around here too. Poor public transportation and everything is like 20 minutes away no matter where you are in town! lol! I go to nite yoga. I let my hubby put kids to bed those nites and I leave after dinner. It's late, but worth it. My husband gets to go to the gym 3 days a week so we trade off on our nites. Works pretty well. I've been quite lazy since my surgery though and I've managed to put on a good 10 lbs since then. eeek! I'm only 5'2" so.... that's a lot!

Still no sign of AF. Due tomorrow. Temp rose .2 today though? So confusing the whole thing.

One again in unrelated news: I had one of those moments at the grocery store where I wished I had a big sign explaining my son's autism. There I was with him in a full on meltdown. I was laying on him in the middle of the cereal aisle! I had to laugh about it it was so ridiculous. Oh well. Got many stares...lol!

Adanma

Hello everyone,

Navy, a golden retriver is a great dog. They are very aware of their families and they are also very loyal.

Adanma, I am still hoping AF doesn't show for you.

Reeds, how are you feeling today?

Needa, how are doing as well?

Anxious, I am glad you are feeling better.

Admana.....let them stare. I have my fingers crossed for u.
Ready...I am doing well, actually been felling great the last two days. I had all day sickness for a week but all is good now. My dad is doing well, got the drain out but not all the blood is gone? Don't know how that will work but he had the drain in for too long so they are hoping his body will absorb the blood. I am doubtful as it would have done it the last 2 months...oh well. Just over 3 weeks for u >>YAY!!!
Navy....Hoping your health improves for u hun.
Anxious....glad u are feeling better.
Frogger...Hello...how r u?
Fluter....how u doing?
Reeds....don't beat your hubby....it's all hormones.

hi frogger!

navy: You definately need a car to get around here too. Poor public transportation and everything is like 20 minutes away no matter where you are in town! lol! I go to nite yoga. I let my hubby put kids to bed those nites and I leave after dinner. It's late, but worth it. My husband gets to go to the gym 3 days a week so we trade off on our nites. Works pretty well. I've been quite lazy since my surgery though and I've managed to put on a good 10 lbs since then. eeek! I'm only 5'2" so.... that's a lot!

Still no sign of AF. Due tomorrow. Temp rose .2 today though? So confusing the whole thing.

One again in unrelated news: I had one of those moments at the grocery store where I wished I had a big sign explaining my son's autism. There I was with him in a full on meltdown. I was laying on him in the middle of the cereal aisle! I had to laugh about it it was so ridiculous. Oh well. Got many stares...lol!

Adanma

I love how people can stare when your kid or kids are having melt downs ....I know those's meltdowns all too well...My son is 7 yrs olds and is ADHD with co-existing ODD ..... all we can do is laugh when the meltdowns happen,they eventually get tired from using all their energy!!!! Sending tons of HUGS to you :hugs:

As for not being able to drive it's driving my crazy!!:wacko: I really don't like having to depend on others to take me places!!

AFM: I believe i might have o'd today.....Hopefully my temps will start soaring!! Oh an i was told that sore BB's are a normal sign that you have o'd and HOLY S**T my bb's are sore today(my Left is sore towards the top and around the nipple and my right is sore on the right side leading into my armpit!!!)...Sorry if that was TMI:blush: Anyone else read,heard or experienced this ??? Other wise i am having my normal signs of o'ing

Hey Frogger so good to hear from you...hope your well.

hi hun, I'm doing good...just been kinda down haven't really been visiting to boards much...so how are you and your beautiful little babies doing?...I'm sooo happy for you hun....:hugs:

Adanma, how are you doing hun....:hugs:

Admana.....let them stare. I have my fingers crossed for u.
Ready...I am doing well, actually been felling great the last two days. I had all day sickness for a week but all is good now. My dad is doing well, got the drain out but not all the blood is gone? Don't know how that will work but he had the drain in for too long so they are hoping his body will absorb the blood. I am doubtful as it would have done it the last 2 months...oh well. Just over 3 weeks for u >>YAY!!!
Navy....Hoping your health improves for u hun.
Anxious....glad u are feeling better.
Frogger...Hello...how r u?
Fluter....how u doing?
Reeds....don't beat your hubby....it's all hormones.

hi hun, I'm doing good thanks....how are you doing?...congratulations hun not sure if I have already said that or not...hope you have had a wonderful weekend.....:hugs:

We are doing okay...I don't post much these days either. I have been pretty sick on and off and super moody! UGH. I see your close to O I have FX this is your month.

We are doing okay...I don't post much these days either. I have been pretty sick on and off and super moody! UGH. I see your close to O I have FX this is your month.

I hope you start to feel better hun....yep close to ovulation ...:winkwink: so I'm hoping that this is the cycle that I get my BFP...thanks hun for FX for me...that means alot to me...:hugs:

This is totally off the subject but I need some advice ladies...........My husband hasnt been paying attention to me lately neither him nor I work and he has been busy doing other things (not important) around the house for a week now , I told him that I was feeling sad due to the lack of attention and let him know how I have been feeling... That was 3 days ago , he decided to take me shoppin today just me and him well mother in law came and dropped the bomb that her and father in law are splitting up....We have spent the whole day with her (without complaint on my part) we came home and she went to sleep so asked Dh to watch a movie with me and he said he had to take care of his mom......Am I being selfish for still wanting some attention when his mom is going through this hard time? He prefers to be with her than with me at this time. I feel like he needs to make time for the both of us!!! Sorry for ranting just need some outside advice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->