TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Well thnx for listenening and chattin see you guys 2morrow

Good morning girls!! Started the smep last night...well it was after midnight so I guess it was really this morning.LOL BUt we are in the right place. LOL YAY

It is the Sperm meets Egg Plan. Jaimad was using it when she got her BFP!

It is basically where you start bd on cd8 and bd everyother day. On cd 10 start using your opks when you get a positive opk you bd that night and the next 2 skip a night then give it one last bd!! Pretty simple plan but it has been shown to increase the chances of getting pregnant from 20% to 40% and on the thread on here it has a 62% success rate so far. SO I decided to give it a try

Lotrs of different things to ttc...Wow I thought it was as simple as just bding...lol

I am in Texas right now and my husband is in Mx...Doctor said it was a good Idea to come visit the family in this time so me and dh wouldnt try anything before we were able

Anxious how long did the doc tell you to wait to TTC?

Well the smep plan is pretty much what I did just didn't know it was a real plan lol bd on CD8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16 and 21. I used the instead cup on CD13and kept it in for a full 12hours.

He told me to wait till after my first period.....This babymaking seems more like work than pleasure...lol

Happy Easter ladies!! I'm hoping all of you get your bfp really soon! As for the smep...we followed it to the t pretty much! I also took robitussin starting cd10 until the day after O!

I had my first dr appointment last week & we have a ultrasound set up for Tuesday! We are still just so excited. Dh is trying to hurry along the months already! Lol he is to cute! I have felt pretty good just really exhausted & some sickness in the mornings. Oh one thing that is getting me is the constipation. I have tried colace but it isn't working. I'm so bloated that I can't button my regular jeans already & that is miserable! I have no maternity clothes so I'll have to buy some.

Just wanted to check in with you all & send lots of baby dust your way!!

Hey Jaimad good to hear from you!! SO jealous about not being able to button your jeans from your bump already!!! LOL. Glad to hear all is progressing well for you!!

Happy Easter ladies!!

Hey Jaimad, glad everything is going well!! Hope we get to see the scan photos!

My AF showed up 2day and I was just wondering am I suppose to be hurting this much? This is my first one since my TR..

im not in the same boat but want to wish all of you ladies the very best of luck on your journey :hugs:

jaimad so happy for you and I too can not wait to see your u/s pic.

anxious from what I understand everyone is different with the first AF. Mine was lighter shorter than normal and I didn't cramp at all. BUT I do know others that hurt really bad.

Ladies idk what is going on with my body and this first 2ww is terrible. I have 6 days until AF is to be here and I just wish it would come already so I can quit sitting here wondering. I've been pretty crampy this week. Only light but they are there daily.

baby dust...~~~

jaimad so happy for you and I too can not wait to see your u/s pic.

anxious from what I understand everyone is different with the first AF. Mine was lighter shorter than normal and I didn't cramp at all. BUT I do know others that hurt really bad.

Ladies idk what is going on with my body and this first 2ww is terrible. I have 6 days until AF is to be here and I just wish it would come already so I can quit sitting here wondering. I've been pretty crampy this week. Only light but they are there daily.

baby dust...~~~

Same here..been cramping since O time. I decided to go ahead and take a cheapy test..of course its bfn. And, ofcourse, I feel defeated. How silly considering its only the first cycle and many others have been waiting much longer. It just sucks. It sucks for everyone. Im sorry I ever destroyed what worked perfectly in my body. See how moody I am? Gotta be getting my period in a few days. Maybe I will feel relieved at the chance to start again. Dunno?

Het Anxious I really don't recall how crampy I was on my first AF after my tr...I had alot going on at the time. But I can tell you now that my camps are less than they were with my tl and my periods are shorter and lighter. Good luck honey. Maybe it is just all the gunk cooming out.

FLuter FX this is your first and only 2ww!! Good luck

Mel, good to see you!! How was your visit with your friend??

Thanks to all of you ...It is really easing that I actually have someone to talk to about all this stuff....

Mrs.Mommy I know what you mean. I think all the time why did I do that?? Now to just wonder all the time if it will really truly work. I just keep praying I know God will handle it and will bless us all with a BFP and healthy baby soon after!

Anxious5 that is what we are here for!! We support each other in things most of our friends and family doesn't understand not from lack of trying or wanting to be there and understand but just because no one understands like someone who has been through it. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->