TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hi ladies! Well, stupid me bought clearblue tests and have the evap or faint positive dilema. I posted it in the preg. test gallery. Im not sure how to link that post to this post? Im trying to figure something out, maybe you girls can help me. My period came a few days early, I assume because of the surgery itself. I should have gotten it on the 15th of March, but I got it on the 11th after surgery. I kept a quick journal of all my cm and bd activity. I still had ewcm on the 28th of march. Not a lot on that day, as it was the last I saw it. the last day I recorded DTD, it was the 27th. any chance that i O'vd later than I thought and Im only about 9 dpo? and could the "evap" lines be very very early bfp's? I could just chalk it up to nothing and wait for a few days. Im getting cramping like af, which af should start on thursday if you count from the day of surgery. If I count from when my period *should* have started last month, then O-ing around the 27-29th makes a bit more sense.
I really need to keep myself busy I think. Maybe its all just bad pms.
Im looking forward to hearing how the smep works out! I just bought some vitex, some soy isofalvins, b6 and EPO. Im set for next month. Something else to obsess about! Im praying for all of us! Come on TR miracles!:flower:

MrsMommy :D

I've just had a look at that test of yours, and you shouldn't be getting an evap line after only 2 minutes :D

Please please get a pink dye test and let us know the outcome, wow good luck!!!

PS. I really hope all those tablets you've bought for next month are now going to waste!! :D

It certainly looks like a bfp to me! I wouldn't think an evap line would happen that fast...maybe after several hours but not minutes.

I'd say test again with a digi...but I'd say congrats is in order...kup

Hello to all, I am here in hope that some one can share some good after all the bad. To share my story, I had tubes tied in 2000 with tr in March 09 found out was preggo May 12, 2009. It was eptopic, surgery was june 5, 2009. Tried tried and tried again. In nov had early and extra long cycle when we discovered it was a miscarrige. Numbers went down dec 5. Have been trying every since no it seems as though my cycle is so messed up I dont know what to do. When I started spotting this month I took clomid, spotting continude for 5 days then Full flow decides to come for another 7 days. So I have no ideaa when I will ovulate. I am scared that maybe I should just give up. But we want this so bad.:wacko:

Im sorry for all you have been through. I dont have experience with what has happened to you, but I know that there are ladies here who have. Sending you big hugs...and you can use my shoulder to cry on anytime.

I have these days wee it all seems hopeless and I feel like no one understands. I cry for no reason and just want to be alone I wish there was the magic answer and I knew that it would all happen in time but ..... I joined in hope that I could make friends going through the same or simalar things, 2ww and miscarriages ..etc....

This is my first cycle after my tr to TTC and I commend you ladies that have been trying for long periods of time. It sure is a test of your will to say the least.

I really hope you are able to get that bfp really soon.

May I ask what methods you have tried to TTC?

As for me I feel blah again today...I don't know what is going on with me. I will feel better when AF gets here and I can move on past this 2ww

fluterby..we are only one day off in our cycle! I think Im going to go get somemore tests tomorrow. I think Im just going to get dollar tree ones. If im only 2 days from AF, I dont want to spend much money. Im just nervous to see bfn.

Morn ladies,

Do hope its a bfp for you mrs mommy u having any symptons? does look like a bfp to me but like other ladies have said best do a digi test i remember doing a boots test and came out positive but then af appeared i was devasted!!!

Fluterby...its not over till the fat lady sings ok chin up and sending u positive vibes x

Hopnpraynwish...my relations she had a ecoptic which left her with one tube and to make things more complicated her hubby only one testicle they now onto having there second baby which is due any day so it can happen x

Reedsgirl...how u hun? what dpo u on?

Cheekybint...how you and how the plan going? ur right concieve plus is very runny....lol

Im on 4dpo at mo and due af on 22nd april fx crossed for me and everyone x

Thanks Ladies...I tested this mornin and it was a bfn. I have the little test strips that are super cheap so I don't mind wasting them LOL

this is the first morning that I don't feel anything going on down there in that region so I figure AF is on her way just in time for the weekend

No strange symptoms Josey. Most of the time I feel exactly like my af is coming. If I got one of the big dizzy spells, I would be almost certain I was pg! Im going to buy some cheap tests today, and I guess we will see what happens. I saw another thread in the pg test gallery, and the girls tests looks just like mine. Im hoping she will update so I can see what happened for her. (bfp! I hope!)

Keep thinking positive ladies! If April isnt our month, then May has to be!

Hi ladies, dont give up, you have all gone through so much to have the procedure reversed. The 2 ww is the hardest part and very disapointing when AF comes. Sometimes we just need to relax a bit and let nature take its course.
Thinking of you all and sending baby dust to you all.
x x x x

Afternoon ladies! Had my ultrasound yesterday & little beanie was right where it needed to be! To early to see a heartbeat so we go back on the 27th! Mean ol lady didn't give me a picture though I was so mad.

As for the blue dye tests...I absolutely hate them. I had blue lines in everyone that I took & I wasn't pregnant at that time. If you can get a frer or any pink dye test I recommend doing that. Blue ones can make you crazy literally. I hope this is a bfp for you though so GL!! I'm off to go check out your test now!

How is everyone else??

Very glad to hear everything's good jaimad!! Can't wait till it's my turn!

Everything okay here, just waiting patiently for O time again. Seeing my FS on Friday for my 6 month check up, hopefully will have ovulated by then. Expecting a HSG at beginning of next cycle if nothing happens this time round

Take care!

Jaimad~ that is so good that you got to see baby right where he/she was supposed to be! Sorry you didnt get a picture..maybe the next one?

Took a cheapy test..pink dye. Nada. Bfn. Oh well. I have to say that i feel like getting in my bed and crying. But, I have to make the kiddos lunch. I hope I dont feel like this every month. Im sure that I will feel better after af has passed and its time to start counting down to O.

CONGRATS Jaimad!! So glad the little bean settled in the right spot!!

Mel good to see you. LOL

Hang in there Mrs.Mommy you still have time some woman do not get a BFP til after AF is due.

Asfm I am on cd 13 and I believe I am 1dpo as my opks are faint again and I had lots of O pains on monday and tuesday. My test yesterday was light then dark but not dark enough to be a positive and today was super faint again. I am bad and only for one temp out this month so I still have no real clue if I did O but I am really sure I did. I have to admit I am feeling great with all these pills I am on and using the smep. I am hoping to get a BFP and if I do by my lmp my due date would be 12/31/2010. SO exciting. I know it could be late but I can hope.:)

Reedsgirl...Im cheering for you! Dont leave out any details on symptoms! Gives me someting to look forward to! I sure hope this is your month! Are you taking soy isoflavins? I havent researched how to take them yet..I just bought them.

Fluterby, are you do to start your cycle on Friday?

Hey Mrs.Mommy I did take soy this cycle. I took 200mg on cd 3-7. I took it like I did my clomid. I believe Cheeky took it cd1-5. I really liked it. I have also taken other things...3000mg of Evening Primrose Oil til O and daily I have taken 81mg of baby aspirin, a prenatal vitamin and 50mg of B6. I call it the "Mel" plan. This cycle just really feels different maybe its just because I had a plan and all went well with Tj this month and he was all on board and didn't accuse me of obsessing one time this month. LOL

Do you take the isoflavins all in one dose or break it up? Do they upset stomachs? Can I take it with Vitex? I did use vitex my last baby before TL. I got pg the first month. That and robotussin. How do you know if it works? Do you feel different physically? I bought it because Im praying God will be good and let me have twins...(but 1 would be fine too!)

Do you take the isoflavins all in one dose or break it up? Do they upset stomachs? Can I take it with Vitex? I did use vitex my last baby before TL. I got pg the first month. That and robotussin. How do you know if it works? Do you feel different physically? I bought it because Im praying God will be good and let me have twins...(but 1 would be fine too!)

I took my 200mg everynight before bed so if it had any side affects I would sleep them off. I did have a bit of diarraha but that could of just been the change to my system. I guess I will only know if it works if I get a BFP. LOL. I actually feel great so I don't know if its really the pills but I have to say my enegry is up and I seem less moody. I would say try it. I think its great but I am not sure if it worked yet...Good luck. I should know within the next 13 days as I usually have a 13 day lp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->