TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thanks looks like I am needing it. HAHAHA He is watching Spartacus on Stars and he is obsessed with this show. It is on the dvr but oh no we have to watch it now so I may not get to bd tonight.:( BBOOOO

My husband is younger than me and he is into the Dragon ball z cartoons

I am 30 with 4 children from my first marriage and my husband now is 24 with no children , thats why we had the TR done

My husband is a good good father already he has raised my youngest since he was 2 years old( he is 4 now). He has done way more for my kids than there real dad...I love him so much and couldnt ask for a sweeter man!!!

I am blesses with 3 kiddos from my first marriage. My Ashleigh is 14, Hayley is 13 and Dylan is 7 today!!(April 2). Tj has none of his own that is also why we did the tr.

Thats good...some of my family say I am crazy but o well its wat my husband and I want

Well dh and I were together before marriage and had our son Dylan 10. We broke up he married and I married. He had a daughter Kately 8 and I had a son Ashton will be 8 on the 25th this mo. We got divorced and got back together and married in 04. Kinda crazy. I raise his daughter as my own since she was 13mo old. She doesn't even know that I am not her bio mother. Although that is gonna have to change real soon since her and my son are only 2mo apart I'm sure ?'s will be asked real soon.

We just had the TR cause I hated the fact that my ex demanded that I have the TL. I've always wanted more. So we were able and we went for it.

I had mine tied cuz I was in a abusive marriage and didnt want anymore with my ex... but I have always wanted more children

I had mine tied as I was in a unhappy marriage and knew I wanted no more children with him. I didn't think I would ever have the courage to leave but I did finally and regretted the surgery from the day it was done

That basically my story...but now I have met the most wonderful man and we can happily try for another one

Well I told very few people about my TR. My support group came from the website of the hospital that I went to. I've actually got to meet several of those ladies and we are pretty close nit. We keep in contact via FB and text or calls.

I didn't tell many of my family including my mom and his mom but the day before we left we had to tell cause his gma looked like she might die so they were wanting us to come home that weekend so I had to tell his mom why we couldn't come home and I had to tell my mom because when we did come home I would be hurting from the surgery. His mom cried she was so excited..my mom not so happy, which I already knew she wouldn't be cause I had talked about the TR for years. She is coming around nicely though.

My inlaws were also excited..and thought my stepdad would be mad but he was also excited

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->