TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Reedsgirl...well said! It's always good to have the support of others that know exactly how you feel and what you are going through plus it's good to bounce ideas off of eachother.

I am glad that I found this website cuz it is really helpful...People who are going through the same things , I even recomended it to my 32 year old cuisin who is TTC and only has 1 ovary...she has been trying for over a year and is havin no luck

Can you help me out by telling me how to put the tickers on the page

Anxious5 you have to get the code from the ticker site. It is the BBC code I think. You go to your profile under signature

Gee thanx I have been trying and trying and couldnt get it

Well Tomorrow is my last day in Texas, I will be getting on the bus and will be on my way to see my DH...I am really excited, This will be our 1rst attempted to TTC....wish me luck

Yay Anxious! GL and enjoy. I go pick my dh up tonight at the airport. He was back home visiting with his gma that was passing away. She passed away this morning and he was with her.

I tested this morning and of course got a BFN. I just was hoping I'd have something positive to tell my hunny when he stepped off the plane but oh well. I still have 5 more days to get BFP....here's to wishful thinking!!!

Thanx I am really excited and eager to start the whole TTC thing.....Sorry for the loss and good luck will be getting back on line soon, have a really long ride back home

Anxious GOOD LUCK!!

Fluter you still have plenty of time to get your BFP!! Stil early.

Mrs.Mommy how you?

Asfm I got my positive opk today I just knew I would as I have been having O pain all day and Tj and I did bd last night but looks like the action will continue for a few more days!! YAY I may get to catch the egg before Tj leaves for the weekend!!

reedsgirl...whoot whoot I hope you catch that eggie.

I'm hopefull that I can get a bfp sometime this week. The wait is killing me!!!

If not then my hcg diet stuff came in the mail to today so I will focus on that instead of TTC so much. Although it will be hard since I only have 4 more months before he heads off to Iraq! BUT shedding some winter blubber would be great as well!!!

Hey Fluter how you feeling? Any new symptoms to report? What kind of diet did you order?

girl I'm full of symptoms. If it's not a bfp it is the worst case of PMS ever LOL. Oh well

I started the HCG diet 3 days after my surgery. I lost 7lbs in 5 days but ended up leaving my sublingual hcg back in IN. Sooo I had to order more and start over.

Thanks but I don't think BFP is gonna happen this month. I tested this morning with a Wondfo strip and got a BFN. I don't know why I just can't wait to see if AF is missed. It is like a POAS addiction lol

Hiya Ladies,

Welcome to the newbies on this thread hope you not waiting too long for your:bfp: not been on for while been bsy with wrk and :sex:....lol

Well in my fertile week this week and using concieve plus so hoping this is our month also first month in charting though finding it diffcult to remeber to take temp at same time in morning and not too move but still leave my thermometer near my beside table without prying eyes from the kids.....lol

Reedsgirl....might try the smeg plan next month if no sperm meets egg this month....lol how you been???

Jaimad...do hope your ok and taking it easy x

Flutterby...lets hope its a :bfp: for you hun though still early days but fx for you hun

Hope not missed anyone out im on dpo 3 at the moment the 22nd of april seems so far away...arghhhhhh

Jo x

Hey Josey!! I am having a really good month. Took some time off work did a bit of spring cleaning. FUN FUN. lol. Dh and I have been using the smep to a T and I was parying so hard that I would O before this weekend he leaves for drill and God answered my prayers so I am really full of PMA this month. I am going to test on April 20 and hope to get a BFP so I can cancel the FS appt.

Fluter I haven't ever heard on WOndfo...are they suppose to be very sensitive? Its still early for you so hang in there. I am not sure that I have heard of those pills you are taking either. What are they suppose to do or is there a website I can go on and find it??

Wondfo strips are OPK's. They are like what the hospital/dr. office use to test. Just little dipsticks ya know. You can get them on ebay 30 opks and 10 pg test for $1 with $5 shipping if anyone is interested. Pretty cheap so you can POAS as much as you want and not feel bad lol

Everyone said that since my cycle is only 28 days that I prob won't get a bfp until the day AF is supposed to be here or the day after because there is not enough time between implantation and my AF. Soo dunno we'll see. I think I'm out for this cycle tho.

Hcg is the pg horomone. It is a diet where you take a minimal amount either by mouth of by injections. You should google it. It works really well. I know lots of peeps that have or are currently doing. You loose up to a lbs. a day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->