TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Mrs. Mommy- AF is due Sat/Sun usually spot the day before actual flow. tested today and got a BFN :wacko:

Hang in there FLuter. Its not over til she shows and some woman do not get a BFP til after AF is due. I am praying for you

Mrs. Mommy- AF is due Sat/Sun usually spot the day before actual flow. tested today and got a BFN :wacko:

I hate bfn. My sister told me today that the test i took today sucked and I should go get another one. I dont wanna spend my money. She is hoping that maybe I O'v late, and its just too early to test. I think that af will be here tomorrow though. Everytime i test, I feel let down. I should make a rule to not test until the day before af at the earliest. But how fun would that be? Oh well. Im just starting to get good and crampy. Not too bad considering what kind of cramps I had after my TL. Atleast I can say that the cramps have minimized to a "normal" level. Im hoping this cycle wont be heavy either.
Reedsgirl..on the back of my isoflavin bottle it says not to take if you are TTC or are pg? Is that the usual?

Do you take the isoflavins all in one dose or break it up? Do they upset stomachs? Can I take it with Vitex? I did use vitex my last baby before TL. I got pg the first month. That and robotussin. How do you know if it works? Do you feel different physically? I bought it because Im praying God will be good and let me have twins...(but 1 would be fine too!)

I took my 200mg everynight before bed so if it had any side affects I would sleep them off. I did have a bit of diarraha but that could of just been the change to my system. I guess I will only know if it works if I get a BFP. LOL. I actually feel great so I don't know if its really the pills but I have to say my enegry is up and I seem less moody. I would say try it. I think its great but I am not sure if it worked yet...Good luck. I should know within the next 13 days as I usually have a 13 day lp.

How do I decide which cycle days to take it? could I take it cd1-7? So, if I start my period tomorrow, take it then?

Hiya Ladies,

So pleased Jaimad u got to see little babba awwwww x

hope u all keeping positive me on the other hand all mixed up and need to practice with this temping thing and FF....lol all over the place

But have been checking cm and its been clear past few days which makes me think i have ovulated or am still feel pain in right side though today its creamy so lets hope we have done enough this month.

Feel a litle sad and maybe slightly jealous my sister in law due her baby tomorrow though we ain't close she knows that we are trying and constantly rubs her bump when i am there i know i should'nt be not seen her past few weeks as i think if i don't see her then i won't be sad or can't make me sad just hope i don't breakdown when she has the baby x

Sorry rant over!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok x

Iknow someone who just had twins...I was supposed to go see them yesterday, but Im kind of thankful it fell through.
Im officially late for my period. Not usual for me. I took my other 99 cent test and its still bfn..so, I guess I wait. Maybe I did ovulate late? Or maybe Im going to get my period when i was *supposed* to get it, had surgery not brought it on 3 days early. That said, it still gives me a glimmer of hope that maybe that BD "for the road" was a winner, and Im a few days off on my O dates.

Wel I made it safely back home and yesterday was the last day of my first period after the TR....I am so excited cuz the Doc gave us the ok to start TTCing....Any suggestions on where to begin?

Wel I made it safely back home and yesterday was the last day of my first period after the TR....I am so excited cuz the Doc gave us the ok to start TTCing....Any suggestions on where to begin?

:sex::sex::sex::sex: and then....:dust:

Woo Hoo Anxious five...get it on!

Well BFN again today 2 days to go.

Hope you all are doing well

That is the best advice ever.......I will get right on that!!!

I hate bfn. My sister told me today that the test i took today sucked and I should go get another one. I dont wanna spend my money. She is hoping that maybe I O'v late, and its just too early to test. I think that af will be here tomorrow though. Everytime i test, I feel let down. I should make a rule to not test until the day before af at the earliest. But how fun would that be? Oh well. Im just starting to get good and crampy. Not too bad considering what kind of cramps I had after my TL. Atleast I can say that the cramps have minimized to a "normal" level. Im hoping this cycle wont be heavy either.
Reedsgirl..on the back of my isoflavin bottle it says not to take if you are TTC or are pg? Is that the usual?

I am not sure. I didn't read the back of my bottle but to see how much soy was in it. I got the plan from Cheekybint and she googled it. I trust her and so far I feel good about it.:)

AF is here. I cried yesterday, so I guess I was ready for it today.
On to next cycle. Maybe I'll buy babygirl some diapers ( I have a bit of a cloth diaper obsession.) That always makes me feel better.
Now, when to start the vitex. I took the soy. Do I stop the EPO or keep taking that?

aww Mrs. Mommy sorry she showed up. I have a feeling that I'm right behind you.

I have a couple of new symptoms but they could be PMS/AF related. My bb's are not sore but my nips are getting a tingle feeling all day and then they get hard tmi sorry and I've felt light headed all day. *sigh* two more days of waiting. I'm pretty sure I'm out cause all the other gals that have gotten bfp's got them a couple of days before AF and I'm about 2/3 days from there.

Well im cheering for you! Its not over yet! Hang on fluterby!

Evening ladies. Mrs.Mommy I am so sorry the witch got you. As far as the EPO I only took it til I knew I Od. I do not temp to I stopped taking it the day after my positive opk and the next one was faint. Hope that makes sense.

Fluter I really hope this is your month!! FX hang in there. I know I keep saying that!

Anxious5..how are you? Glad to hear you have the OK to bd!! Catch that egg!!

Flutter dont give up yet...good luck and babydust...

reedsgirl... I am diong fine thanx, how are things going for you? I am really excited cuz this is the first attempt after TR...Wish me luck girls

mrs,mommy...sorry to here that your af came dont give up hope theres always next month

Anxious5 how exciting your doc cleared you!! Good luck and bd bd and bd some more!! Do you have a "plan" for this month. LOL

I am exhausted so off to bed early for me!! Good night girls

Noy really we are gonna see what happens and if no luck this month I will work on the plan...lol

Anything new today? Fluterby, have you tested again?
I have to live vicariously through the rest of you seeing as the witch is here...hoping for some BFP news from the TR gals!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->