TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Well no AF and no sign of her. I still have lotion like cm. But i got a bfn when I tested so I guess it is just a waiting game for Flo to show

I'm having quite a bad af this cycle. Im a little dissapointed as I was hopnig they would be easier.

Fluterby...theres still a chance!

Talk to me about OPKs. Im going to try one this month...which one is reliable and NOT exspensive. Im pretty sure that I ovulate, as I had a gazillion tests done prior to surgery. how many to a package, and how many packages would I need?

Hey Mrs.Mommy I order my opks from earlypregnancy.com. You can order as many as you need plus other fertility things on there. :) And they ship directly to your home quickly and discreetly. :) I always get the dip ones and I ordered the little cup they offered to make it easy.

reedsgirl I see that 2day is your ovulation day...good luck and hope there is lots of bding going on at your place

Hey Anxious my ticker is off...I actually am already in the 2ww. I did O early this month and I am 4dpo. It is going to be a LLLLOOOONNNGGG wait to. I am already sypmtom spotting and it is killing me. LOL. I have sore bbs but I think I had that last month after O. I also can see my veins in my nipples dark blue which is not normal for me, I feel wet down there still and by now usually dry and I am exhausted. BUt I am sure I am just CRAZY!! As it is really to early t probably have real symptoms

Well I wish you the best of luck and I know its gonna be tough the next 2 weeks...Sending lots of babydust your way!!!!!

Holy Moly this SI is kicking my butt.
Mild headache ( im a baby about headaches) and dang the hot flashes. Those are some doosies. I guess its working then?

Well it is 12:30am and no AF and no sign of her either. I'm getting some pains in my bb's and they feel heavy but they are big and heavy anyway. I'm not holding my breath for a bfp but something would be better than nothing at this point so I can start over. Sheesh this stuff is for the birds lol

Mrs. Mommy I get my OPKs off of ebay. I get the Wondfo brand. The other forum I belong too of girls that have TR's turned me on to them. You can get 30 opks and 10 pg test for $1 with $5.00 shipping. They do come from Hong Kong so it does take almost 2 weeks to get but well worth it for the price. You can be a POAS addict without guilt lol.

lol Fluterby, maybe I never get sore boobs because I harldly have any!
My sister tells me that my bra size should be " 34 still looking for a letter"

I think I will go check out those opks you mentioned..thankyou for the suggestion. More fuel for my need to pee on sticks of some kind!

LOL Mrs. Mommy...my boobs never get sore either. This is a new one for me. They are not really sore to the touch they are just getting pains in them and my nips are little sore and sensitive.

Still no AF and I still don't feel her. My dh is gonna be home from out of town tomorrow so we will bd to maybe knock it loose (sorry tmi) I don't know what else to do. I don't want to test again and get a BFN. I'm sure there is no hope for a BFP and that I'm just late. I'm NEVER late so this is all new. Must be the TR messing with me

I'm still trying to be a little hopeful and wondering if my little paper dip stick test are not good enough and maybe I should test with a "real" hpt. I have a FRER under the cabinet. I guess if she don't show in the next day or two I will take that test.

This may sound really dumb but I've felt preggo for about a week now. I know it is probably all in my head and just PMS symptoms. This stuff is crazy business lol

I'm still trying to be a little hopeful and wondering if my little paper dip stick test are not good enough and maybe I should test with a "real" hpt. I have a FRER under the cabinet. I guess if she don't show in the next day or two I will take that test.

This may sound really dumb but I've felt preggo for about a week now. I know it is probably all in my head and just PMS symptoms. This stuff is crazy business lol

Fluterby...thats not crazy! I hope your BFP is on its way! keep us posted!

Holy Moly this SI is kicking my butt.
Mild headache ( im a baby about headaches) and dang the hot flashes. Those are some doosies. I guess its working then?

Hey are you taking anything other than the SI?? I didn't have any hot flashes but did have some headaches. Are you taking them at night or morning?

Flutterby, You are a strong willed lady I would of already taken bunches of tests...Lol
Goodluck on your BFP!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->