TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Reedsgirl..I take a prenatal, EPO, and B6..now the Soy. I felt it the first dose. Next month I think Im gonna stick with Vitex.

Hey Mrs.Mommy I take all of my pills at night so I sleep off any side effects. And it seems to work the only thing I take your not is the baby asprin. I take 81mg.

AF is still not here and I don't know what to think. I have a FRER upstairs and it is killing me not to POAS and just believe that my little dipsticks just didn't pick up the hCG. :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Fluter I hate being in limbo!! I really hope this is it for you. I would probably test in the morning and see from there. Your body has been through alot. I have FX for a sticky bean for you

Reedsgirl...what is the baby asprin for?
Fluterby, omgosh that stick would be calling my name! I agree though to test in the am if nothing happens. Did you start any supplements or anything that could have thrown your af dates off? Im so hoping this is your bfp coming! My af is almost done..getting closer to my hubbys favorite time of the month! Ovulation time!

Mrs. Mommy I only take vitamins just your everyday vitamins. My girls are getting more and more sore and sensitive.

So here's the deal. I have those IC's and I just POAS on an OPK out of curiosity. If I was PG wouldn't it come up +? There is a very distinct line but it's not +.

My dh gets home tomorrow early afternoon and we will dtd to see if anything happens and if nothing I will test on my FRER on Tues. morning. Sheesh that seems so far away!!!

Omg doc gave me some meds to help the inflamation I have after I eat and it is kicking my butt....headaches, nauseas, and dizzy spells....Ugh just a few more days and no more meds!!!!!

Anxious5 I'm sorry you are feeling bad. Hope the days pass quickly for you

Hey ladies, how is everyone?

I'm now in my 2ww (again!) Lots of PMA still though

This month i've done the following:

3000mg Evening Primrose Oil (until ovulation)
200mg Soya Isoflavones (Cd1 to 5)
50mg B6 (until ovulation)
75mg Baby Aspirin
Charting my temperature
Used Conceive Plus
SMEP

Thnx flutterby ...Have my Fxd for you and Cheeky....goodluck!!!

This might sound kinda gross but, my AF is about done. Occasional spotting at this point. Anywho, I thought I would check CP and CM, and I am allready getting pre-eggwhite cm. Quite a bit for right now too. So, Im thinking this Soy might have something to do with this. Since I still dont have my OPks, should I just start BDing right away, incase the soy makes me ovulate early? ( I know my husbands answer to this):winkwink:

Supposedly you should ovulate about 5 days after you've finished 5 days of Soy. So it could be the start of your fertile window, i'd start BDing just in case!

Sounds like a plan...sent a text to the hubby. Im sure he will make the drive from LA tonight as fast as he can!

Fluterby...Anything happening today? DId you test again yet?
What about you Reeds..any symptoms? Im excited to start again.. I hate the TWW, but at the same time I cant wait to get there.

I haven't tested yet. I'm going to wait for FMU. I'm really nervous.

My girls are still sore and I noticed there are big blue veins running through them to my nipples. Is this a symptom? Also my nips and areola area look different to me some how. Maybe I'm crazy but they do. I usually have inverted nips and now the are out and get hard pretty easily.

I can't wait for tomorrow to get here so I know one way or the other and quit worring lol

You are a strong woman to wait ..I wouldnt be able to ..probably would of already taken many tests....lol Good luck and cant wait till morn to see how it goes for you

Fluterby, I cant believe you're gonna make us wait until tomorrow! LOL..Im sending prayers of a BFP!

I have a stupid question...when I had my last daughter, I thought I was 9 1/2 weeks pg when I went in, counting from my last period. When I had my first scan, I was about 2 weeks farther along..would that have meant I O'd earlier in that pg? Im just wondering because I do have a son that was concieved from a cd9 ovulation. ( doctor did blood work) Is there a reason why some O early and some late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->