TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hey ladies,

Adanma, sounds like a great day. I hope you enjoy dinner and movie with friends.

Anxious, hope all is well. How is the weather in your part of Texas? Mine is HOT it is 86 degrees today I think.

Reeds, I don't know if I told you but my son lived in Missouri all last year. He went to Columbia college there. Has it gotten cool there yet? How are you feeling today? I hope you are doing better.

Coffe, I posted my full experenice of TR a couple of days after I had it. So I will give you a quick version. LOL I had my done here in Houston. It was done as an outpatient. He went through the same scar as my c-section. I had little to no pain. I did not take any of the pain pills because my doc use the On Q pain pump. What that is is a pump that drips medience right into your incision every 2 hours. After the 3rd day it comes out. I was walking around and sitting up without help by the 3rd day. Went back to work this week, had TR on the 5th of this month. Hoping to have my first cycle next week. I hope this helps. Please feel free to ask any question we are all pretty open with sharing and encourgaring each other.

Afm, I am suppose to be studying. LOL I will in a minute. Just cleaning house and actually hoping AF comes on Monday. Have a great day ladies will try to check later.

The weather has been rainy...Saturday it sprinkled all day and yesterday it stormed

Hey ladies,

Just a quick check in. Hey AF was due today and no sign of her. Believe it or not I am upset darn it.

Did any of you have weird periods after TR or did everyone start on time? Please let me know. I will check in later.

Hey Ready mine came bang on time...and was like clock work unless pregnant. FX your cycles sort out and a BFP soon. xx

Morning ready,.....mine was on time as well. But heavy as heck, worst af EVER!!!

Okay than maybe she will come later today. I am normally 28 day cycle but last month she came 2 days early. But today is cycle day 28 so we will see. Thanks ladies.

Needa, love the new pic.

ready: Mine was late. Almost 2 weeks!

Adanma

I hope that is not the case. After it was late did it go back to being regular? Very little signs of her, like I have my sweet cravings and tender boobs (TMI).

Were u trying this cycle ready....
Well ladies...I posted a first ever bump pic in sec tri bump section.....YIKES

Ready,Af showed on time the day after TR for me.The next cycle she was about a week late.Seems to back to normal now.Hoping she comes soon unless you have already started TTC!!

Needa,took a peek at your pic,good looking bump you have there!:thumbup:

Reeds,seen your bump over there too!!cute cute.I am no good at guessing pink or blue.I hope you get whatever you and DH desire.I do remember my girl was always really high and all of my boys were really low,I felt like they could fall out at any moment.LOL

Afm,It has been a crappy day.I had my app.with gyn this morning after waiting a month.I went and got in my car after work and it would not start.I had to call DH to come and boost,the kids left the dvd player on and killed my battery.I have got to start checking that thing.Anyway I called the DR as I was going to be 15 minutes late and they said I would have to reschedule.That is just my luck!!
I am in the dreaded 2ww now.

Needa, no I was going to try this cycle. I think I will around Christmas or New Year's.

Fam, I am sorry about the dr I hate when they do that. You can't be a few minutes late but you can have me in the waiting room for almost an hour. :shrug: I hope you get your BFP real soon.

Okay, still no AF. Now if I was not looking for her guess what she would show up right on time. Well I hope she at least go back to being normal.

ready: mine was normal the next cycle. Maybe it has to do with where in your cycle you were when you had the TR? no clue just a guess!

fam: that sucks! Has happened to me b4 too though. It usually works if you just go in and then tell them what happened. They will sometimes let you get seen that way since you're there.

not much to report on my end. going to buy a camera today. 4dpo. temp way up. gotta get supplies to make halloween cupcakes for Ians class party on Friday. Should be fun! gonna go check out bumps now!

Adanma

Hey adanma....what kind of camera your going to get? we need a new one as well. Mine is only 2 years old but it's just a cheap sony cyber shot. Takes good pics and is compact but is powering off on it's own. I was thinking of getting a new one soon btu hate to loose my sony memory chips.

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I need a new camera too. I am going to look at QVC they normally have good deals.

Needa, how are you feeling today?

Navy, hope you are doing well.

Reeds, how are you today? Did you get over your cold?

I hope all is well. Well today they move to the front of the office. It is kind of peaceful. I just don't know yet. I am still praying.

Hey Ladies . How is everyone doing? Looks like I gotta go back to read past post to see what I missed.

afm- My King and I went away for the weekend alone without the kiddos(oh yes we had a blast ). We went to my home time for my Granny 90th Birthday celebration . The party was on and popping fo sho lol. Granny in a wheelchair still getting her dance on. It was nice to see family members I haven't seen in ages. We didn't plan it this way but my fertile week fall on the weekend too. My King and I had a good time. I am now in the tww . I know the Lord will bless in his timing.

I hope all is well with everyone

iam: you just cracked me up! fx this is your month!

ready: I hate not knowing!

needa: I'm not sure. We have gotten el cheapo the last two times so I am looking for quality and I don't care how much it costs! This is ridiculous!

needa and reeds: your bumps are adorable! I love it! Can't wait for a bump of my own!

Adanma

Praying for u Iamrestored....

Ready...good luck with your move to the front, hope all works out.

Adanma....As for a camera, I never like to spend more than $200 as they become outdated too quick

Fam....that sucks about the dr office, how many times do we wait for them. In the city here I wait at least an hour or more to be in to my appt every time. Buggers.....

AFM....just got back from the womans health clinic for pg and I know have been given the wonderful news of having a 8.2 reading on my blood gulcose test so they want me to do the 2 hour fast blood test next week.....but some good news, I was weighted and I lost some of what I gained. I have been walking and stopped all pop, hot cocoa, treats etc for the last week and it paid off. I feel so old with this pg and it seems like every week I am getting shitty news.....lol.
Wishing all my TR girls BFP soon....

Hello everyone!

I am new to all of this. I had my reversal done only 4 days ago, I am still very stiff and sore not even close to being back to myself yet. :( I know it all takes time. I am 33 yrs I have 2 children ages 14,12. Remarried to the man of my dreams who has no kids. I have been reading some stories here, I think you are all so strong and positive!

I was told not to TTC for 3 months, that my tubes need time to heal. Reading some stories here, seems I have the longest wait time.

I am looking forward to sharing and reading everyones experience!

Superstoked

Welcome super.....there are some amazing ladies on this thread.
Congrats on your reversal. I am in the same boat as you, second marriage and he has no children.(I am freshly 37) I had mine in jan 2010 (had TL in 2005 cut and coag), mc in may and healthy baby on the way. That does seem like a long time, my Dr told me to ttc whenever I felt up to it. I think from what I read as well they tell u to try as soon as u can incase you get scar tissue that forms and blocks the tubes.....I could be wrong but thought I read that somewhere.
Wishing u a speedy recovery and babydust your way!!!

Welcome Superstoked! I was told to wait 2-3 cycles as well. But we can still have relations, just protected. So you are not alone. I just had my TR 10/5/10.

Iam, glad you had a good time.

Okay ladies still no AF. But I have mad sweet cravings.

needafriend thanks for the welcome! I had my TL done in 2000, And congrats as well!!, how exciting!!

ready4onemore- Yes they said we could still have relations but protected. You posted no AF? Sorry but fresh to all of this.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->