TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

needafriend thanks for the welcome! I had my TL done in 2000, And congrats as well!!, how exciting!!

ready4onemore- Yes they said we could still have relations but protected. You posted no AF? Sorry but fresh to all of this.

:)

AF is aunt flow or period. I am usually 28 days, yesterday was CD28 and still no monthly. If you don't mind who did your TR?

welcome super! looking forward to getting to know you!

needa: We usually spend between 75 and 100 so even 200 would be better than what we have!

Didn't get to go shop yesterday. Went to mom and dads house for pizza and we were there late. It will have to wait til probably tomorrow since hubby works out tonight. I am supposed to go to yin yoga class tomorrow, but it doesn't start til 7 so we should still have time to shop a bit. I'm going to shop online today so we at least know what we are getting and where!

5dpo. temp still the same. no symptoms. Not expecting to be pregnant this month since we had a bad bding pattern, but... always a chance right?

Adanma

Hello everyone!

I am new to all of this. I had my reversal done only 4 days ago, I am still very stiff and sore not even close to being back to myself yet. :( I know it all takes time. I am 33 yrs I have 2 children ages 14,12. Remarried to the man of my dreams who has no kids. I have been reading some stories here, I think you are all so strong and positive!

I was told not to TTC for 3 months, that my tubes need time to heal. Reading some stories here, seems I have the longest wait time.

I am looking forward to sharing and reading everyones experience!

Superstoked

Hello, I am having my op done in 12 days time, and i have to wait 3 months as well, so we will be trying around the same time....

Evening all the other ladies... have been looking back on the other posts, my doctor told me my period could be delayed by about 2 weeks after the op....

Good luck coffee...

Adanma....FX u caught the egg. u have to remember things are cheaper in the US. I may even wait til we order all the baby stuff from the states end of Nov as we are going to be going early Dec to pick it up and should get a camera then. I am getting so excited..pink or blue.

Hope everyone else is great!!

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. Just a quick check in on my favorite ladies. Still not AF so I guess I will bd. LOL I know it was tmi but it has been a while.:haha:

Okay I will check in on you ladies later.

Awww....what a sweetie. My guy has kinda lowered his drive as he is afraid it may cause problems, and my hormones are on fire so any chance I get I'm there..LOL

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. Just a quick check in on my favorite ladies. Still not AF so I guess I will bd. LOL I know it was tmi but it has been a while.:haha:

Get it girl :). Enjoy yourself till she comes :thumbup:, DH was afraid something would break. He finally came around and got pass that idea

Evening ladies, hows is everyone.. I am just chilling out after a manic day at work.. working so hard at the moment, cause i am hoping to take 2 weeks off for the operation, but being self employed, its gonna be hard... these past few days i have been really worrying about the operation... :(

Evening ladies, hows is everyone.. I am just chilling out after a manic day at work.. working so hard at the moment, cause i am hoping to take 2 weeks off for the operation, but being self employed, its gonna be hard... these past few days i have been really worrying about the operation... :(

Dont worry so much coffee you will be just fine I will keep you in my prayers sweetie

Hey ladies,

Get it girl :). Enjoy yourself till she comes :thumbup:, DH was afraid something would break. He finally came around and got pass that idea

I am going to try to get him past that tonight. LOL He thinks he is going to hurt me or undo something. He keeps saying just listen to your body. Duh I am and right now it is saying "let's get it on" in my Marvin Gay voice. LOL

Sweetie you will be just fine. We are all praying and rooting for you. Who is doing your TR? What kind of business do you own? Sorry if I am being nosey just wondering.

aww thank you Anxious5.. xxxx

ready4onemore, i am having it done by dr Patrick on the isle of wight... me and my husband
run a graphic design business, our new line of stuff is graphics for babys nursery's and children's bedroom. xxx

Coffee....don't worry hun, you will be fine and God will watch over u!

Hello Ladies,feels like forever since I have been on.I have been rushing to get everything ready for the Halloween party on Friday.I am nervous about wearing a costume because I have not done that since I was a child.

Congrats to the ones with TRs coming up!!!

Good morning ladies! Well I'm feeling a bit more optimistic today. I had a big temp dip this morning 6dpo! The last time I had that was the month I got pregnant! So feeling optimistic and feeling like I'm not totally out of the game. We bd 4 days before O and the day of O so not optimal, but still possible. Not going to test early this time though, but please keep fx for me!

coffee: that's awesome about your business! Sounds cool!

ready: you had me cracking up again girl! lol marvin gaye! Take it easy on him!

Adanma

Hello everybody.. another day closer... part of me getting really excited now.... :)

Thank you needafriend and everyone else with there kind words..

needafriend, how lond did it take you to get pregnant after the operation..

Adanma, yes business is good fun and i really enjoy doing it.... how long since you had your operation done.....

xxxx

Adanma,Sounds good!!Fxed for you...I am jealous,I so wish I could temp but with me working night shift and then sleeping mornings sometimes and afternoons others.I just think it would be all crazy and have me stressed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->