TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies and welcome to all the newbies on here
Superstoked wishing you a super speedy recovery:hugs:
Adanma Fxd this is your time
Reeds 2lb is a mega small weight gain ive gained that this month from clomid...lol
AFM ive been MIA cause my OH moved into our new house so have been seriously stressing and packing and now unpacking...My house went on market last week and i got call yesterday to say SOLD...!!! Was slightly in shock, and to top it all OH asked me to marry him last night so i am sporting a gorgeous new sparkly ring...:happydance:
Am trying to remain positive re TTC but am feeling really that im out this month as my temp as started to fall....:cry:

Hey ladies,

Loopy, super CONGRATS!!! I am super happy for all of your good news.

Where is everyone today?

Afm, still no af so I decided to stop temping until she shows up. But I think we will start ttc after she does. Not sure yet though.

Hey ladies,

Loopy, super CONGRATS!!! I am super happy for all of your good news.

Where is everyone today?

Afm, still no af so I decided to stop temping until she shows up. But I think we will start ttc after she does. Not sure yet though.

if you feel well enough just go for it...could be your time...xxx

superstoked: I don't see many Newfies around! I was born in Newfoundland, but now live in Illinois since my Dad was stationed down here. How neat! Where in Newfoundland are you? I still have my grandparents up there in Salmon Cove. We were brought up in Goose Bay.

I drained a bit from my incision, but it was mostly fluid with a bit of blood. Just told to change the dressing frequently and look for signs of infection. Never had any though and it subsided in a day or so. Fx all is well with yours.

AFM: temp back up and I'm feeling a bit woozy today. I did eat like 4 cupcakes last night though...lol! They were there what could I do? ha! But seriously I am soooooooo hoping this is it! AF due on the 5th. Not planning to test til then uless I get some crazy symptoms or something.

I've got to say you guys are my saving grace. I'm sure you guys are in the same position as I am where you don't really have anyone in your everyday life to really talk to about thi stsuff. I really appreciate your support. This is an unimaginably emotional journey. Fx for us all!

Adanma

I've got to say you guys are my saving grace. I'm sure you guys are in the same position as I am where you don't really have anyone in your everyday life to really talk to about thi stsuff. I really appreciate your support. This is an unimaginably emotional journey. Fx for us all!

Adanma

Got to say i agree Adanma, i dont always post but stalk a lot... knowing your not alone in this emotionally charged journey is soothing....:hugs::hugs:

I so love you all. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am ready to start TTC but I am afraid too. I know God doesn't give us the spirit of fear. He gave me you all and for that I am so grateful.

Hello ladies and welcome to all the newbies on here
Superstoked wishing you a super speedy recovery:hugs:
Adanma Fxd this is your time
Reeds 2lb is a mega small weight gain ive gained that this month from clomid...lol
AFM ive been MIA cause my OH moved into our new house so have been seriously stressing and packing and now unpacking...My house went on market last week and i got call yesterday to say SOLD...!!! Was slightly in shock, and to top it all OH asked me to marry him last night so i am sporting a gorgeous new sparkly ring...:happydance:
Am trying to remain positive re TTC but am feeling really that im out this month as my temp as started to fall....:cry:

How did I miss THIS!? Congrats on many levels!!

Adanma

Adanma: Small world hey? I was born here as well. St.john's is where I was born and raised. Spent a few years in GrandFalls Windsor because hubby was teaching there , we are back in St.john's now. How long have you been away from Newfoundland?

I am still changing the dressing often, seems I am still losing some blood. I will see my DR on Monday if there is no change over the weekend. I am sure everything is fine.

Thank you all for welcoming me here, it is a nice place to be :)

Wow great news! Congrats on the engagement and selling the house!!

Good luck ladies I am praying for you all.

Loopy...Congrats girl.....what great timing on both. Wishing u a wonderful marriage!!

Adanma..I so feel the same. Everyone thinks I am crazy as I was obsessing about a BFP but you all understand and I understand your situation. I know all you ladies are wonderful gals and will be given more babies soon!!!

AFM...been getting so itchy to shop so when I was out today I bought a cute set of pj's that look like multi coloured lifesavers from the GAP and a cute sleeper, hat and blanket from ROOTS Canada....(it's a popular canadian brand) It was all I could do not to buy more but we are holding out til Nov 19 when we know the sex.

Congrats Loopy

I have been busy with the kiddos. I am not on much but wanted to say hello to everyone

We moved down here when I was in second grade so it's been a long time for me. We went back briefly when I was 16. My sister and I were born in St. Johns as well.

AFM: I'm hoping that I feel like poop because I'm pregnant. I am so tired and really queasy. Boobs are sore too so I'm really hoping it's not just pre-period stuff. My son went to his biological father's yesterday after tennis practice and I was so so so so so sad this time! I don't know why! I always miss him, but I'm just emotional over him right now.

You guys have any plans for halloween?

Adanma

I am taking my boys our for treats and then coming back with my little man to hand out candies at the house....I am going to let the two older boys (10/12) do a few blocks on their own....first time. YIKES.

Adanma....when u testing girl....I am so excited for u and will say a baby prayer for u!!

Good morning ladies!!

Loopy congrats!!

Adanma,hoping this is it for you,we need to see some more BFPs!!

afm,The Halloween party was a blast.We had so much fun!I tested yesterday 6 dpo,I know to early.I just couldn't help myself!Either way BFN so I will test again in a few days.Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Happy Halloween Ladies:fool:

Here's a picture of our lil' tiger

Attachments

• e 004.jpg
    e 004.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 3
fam...wishing u a BFP too this month. Ya...6dpo is alittle early. Use an OPK and see if you get anything,...lol. Worked for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->