TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

numan: too cute!

fam: a bit early, but I've tested that early too! Hard to resist it sometimes! Fx for you

needa: I will test after I miss my period if I miss it. I don't want to be depressed any earlier than I have to. lol!

I will try to get on later and post pics of the boys costumes, but I can't promise anything. Baby Azaria is sicky today and we've had lots of projectile vomit so.... I'll do what I can!

Adanma

numan: too cute!

fam: a bit early, but I've tested that early too! Hard to resist it sometimes! Fx for you

needa: I will test after I miss my period if I miss it. I don't want to be depressed any earlier than I have to. lol!

I will try to get on later and post pics of the boys costumes, but I can't promise anything. Baby Azaria is sicky today and we've had lots of projectile vomit so.... I'll do what I can!

Adanma

I hope she gets to feeling better soon. I am sure her aunt will do everything in her power to make her well.

Hi Ladies....I have to share, I had the scare of my life today. I was leaking a little fluid today and thought it was my sac leaking. Dr said if it was it was too early to save baby...if I was 20 weeks different story but I spent 5 hours in hospital doing all kinds of tests and I guess I had pee'd my pants alittle...LOL. TMI....they did a bunch of tests as I had a leak in my sac with my middle boy but I was way closer to term. Got a quickie scan of babie and it was moving every where and batted it's hand like get away. LOL....Dr said it happens alot in woman and since I have had 3 already I may have a weaker bladder.

Hope u all are doing great and sending moer baby dust out to all u great ladies trying this month.

Hi Ladies....I have to share, I had the scare of my life today. I was leaking a little fluid today and thought it was my sac leaking. Dr said if it was it was too early to save baby...if I was 20 weeks different story but I spend 5 hours in hospital doing all kinds of tests and I guess I had pee'd my pants alittle...LOL. TMI....they did a bunch of tests as I had a leak in my sac with my middle boy but I was way closer to term. Got a quickie scan of babie and it was moving every where and batted it's hand like get away. LOL....Dr said it happens alot in woman and since I have had 3 already I may have a weaker bladder.

Hope u all are doing great and sending moer baby dust out to all u great ladies trying this month.

LMBO thank God you are okay. I was scared as I read it but then laughed.

Hi Ladies....I have to share, I had the scare of my life today. I was leaking a little fluid today and thought it was my sac leaking. Dr said if it was it was too early to save baby...if I was 20 weeks different story but I spent 5 hours in hospital doing all kinds of tests and I guess I had pee'd my pants alittle...LOL. TMI....they did a bunch of tests as I had a leak in my sac with my middle boy but I was way closer to term. Got a quickie scan of babie and it was moving every where and batted it's hand like get away. LOL....Dr said it happens alot in woman and since I have had 3 already I may have a weaker bladder.

Had me going too there for a minute! So glad everything was okay! And you got to see baby! :flower:

Hope everyone is doing and feeling fine!

Hello ladies just popping in to say hi...My ex in laws served me with custody papers today so I am a bit upset

Hi ladies, man I have missed you all!!!!!! Between running to doctor's appts and getting testing done,going to Physical Therapy ....it has kept me busy. I have started volunteering up at my kids school on Fridays and I am now running my own Scentsy business too. Hmmmm what else...oh I will get my EEG results on December 15th and I am seeing Ortho hand Dr on November 8th to discuss my EMG test results which weren't good....might be having surgery on right wrist soon. Still on BC's. So there's the update on me. From the little bit I have read on my phone,looks like all is well and their is a congratulations on marriage and baby dust needs to be sent out to all you lovely ladies trying :) Crossing my fingers that AF stays away!!!! Okay well I will get on my computer tomorrow and read some more posts. Good Night

Needa- just read your scare,glad everything was alright, and yay for getting to see baby :)

Im out this month ladies my temp hasnt just dipped its dived...!!! AF is just around the corner....Boo..... onwards and upwards......HSG here i come...........xxxxx

Wow Needa you must have been well freaked out.... So glad happy outcome...boy you must have laughed.....Woo Hoo for extra viewings on the baby........xxxxx

Numan,cute pic.Dh and I loved seeing all the little ones dressed up.I need to post some pics but not really sure how.

Needa,Glad you got to see baby again even though it was a scare.

Navy,We have missed you too!:hugs:

Anxious,I honestly don't know what to say,but I am sorry.That was one of my biggest worries when I went back to work,that DDs dad or his parents would try that as none of them work and could be at home with her all day.

Adanma,I still have Fxed for you.

Loopy,sorry to here af may be on her way.Fxed she don't show!!

afm,I am waiting to test again.We took the kids to see DHs parents on Halloween and as we were leaving,His mom said you guys need to hurry up and have me some grandkids,I am not getting any younger.Blah not what I needed to hear.

What a scare...but I tinkle my pants a lot with this pregnancy. Boy do I hate to sneeze!! I so change my panties alot even with wearing liners. I am so glad all is ok and you got to see the baby!! :hugs:

How is everyone else? Sorry I have been MIA I haven't been on much and not feeling real good lately. I have a dr appt today.

Morning Ladies!! So I got hubby off to work,My youngest off to school on the bus and now to get my older too up and around in a few minutes then it will be off to my friends house so i can catch a ride with her to Physical Therapy.

Reed~ Hope your Dr appt goes well and you get to see baby :)

Fam~ Fx'd for you .....Babydust,Babydust!!

Ready~ hoping Af shows up soon for you so you can start trying :)

Okayi will be on later ladies :)

What a scare...but I tinkle my pants a lot with this pregnancy. Boy do I hate to sneeze!! I so change my panties alot even with wearing liners. I am so glad all is ok and you got to see the baby!! :hugs:

How is everyone else? Sorry I have been MIA I haven't been on much and not feeling real good lately. I have a dr appt today.

Thankgod for Tena lady...lol Good luck at Docs and hope you feel better soon......xxxx

Hello ladies,

Navy, I am so happy to see you post. Just like to know that you are doing well. :happydance:

Reeds, I hope all goes well at the doctor's appointment. Is the to tell the sex of the baby or are you not going to find out?

Anxious, Sorry sweetie. I will pray for you and the kids that has to be devasting. :hugs:

Loopy, I hope this cycle works out for you.

Adanma, how is your niece? I hope she is doing better today.

Afm, I thought I had cramps so I ran to the restroom and nothing. :shrug: I know after AF finally shows I am not going to want her the next 9 months. LOL:haha:

Hope u get a long scan and tons of pics at your Dr apt reeds. So glad I am not the only one who piddled. First time for me without sneezing. LOL

Loopy.....I got my first BFP after my HSG,.....good luck.

Hi navy.....wishing u the best with your health.

Hi Fam....wishing u a BFP this cycle. FX

Adanma.....I am waiting...LOL...I have good vibes coming from this thread. We are going to be on BFP roll.

I have a question. I still have not had my cycle since TR. The doctor told me to wait 2-3 cycles before trying. But since the first freaking cycle has not come, I was think after this first one I am going to try. Should I wait for the 2nd cycle or not?

Ready...GO FOR IT!!! Two days after my TR I ovulated so were BDing carefully. LOL...too eager.

Hey ladies...my dr appt went great. I didn't get a scan today but we did get to hear the babies hb it was 149. We do have a gender scan now scheduled for Nov.30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->