TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

needa: you freaked me out! glad it was piddle

reeds: I think boy

anxious: that sucks i'm so sorry! Please keep us posted on what happens.

navy: busy lady!

fam: you guys will get there. I have to keep answering people wanting to know if we're pregnant yet. It's like... have a bit of sensitivity eh?

loopy: good luck with the procedure and fx you get a bfp quickly

AFM: Feeling periody the past two days. A bit crampy. Went ahead and bought tampons just in case since it really feels like AF. Time will tell. Temp is still way up so still have some hope. 11dpo today. Baby Azaria is feeling much better. We decided it was the formula she was drinking. She had previously been exclusively breast milk fed. She may have a milk allergy or sensitivity so we are going to try formula especially for that.

Yesterday not only brought me projectile vomit. It also brought spilled lentils all over my kitchen, and driving over a 4x4 piece of lumber on the interstate going 70 mph. I forgot my son had early dismissal at school. I had to bring Azaria to my sisters work for emergency feeding and ended up waiting in the parking lot for 20 minutes because she left her cell phone in her office and had left her office. The trunk of our Rondo is jammed and a piece fell off of my husbands car. It was a rough day yesterday. But hey today almost had to be better right!? lol

Adanma

Adanma....sounds like a crazy day. I can not believe the will power u have and have not tested at 11DPO. Ur a strong gal. lol
Reeds....it's a boy!!! yay on the gender scan, thought you guys were going to be team yellow? HAHA....good for u for cheating. I have my gender scan Nov 19, 12:30pm....I am dying to know. First time cheating on the sex and I'm sooo excited to know.

I have a question. I still have not had my cycle since TR. The doctor told me to wait 2-3 cycles before trying. But since the first freaking cycle has not come, I was think after this first one I am going to try. Should I wait for the 2nd cycle or not?

I was wondering the same thing. But my DR seemed pretty stern about waiting 3 months [-X. AF came 2 days after TR so I have another few weeks until my next one is due. Is it common to have AF delayed after TR? All the best ready4onemore :flower:

Adanma....sounds like a crazy day. I can not believe the will power u have and have not tested at 11DPO. Ur a strong gal. lol
Reeds....it's a boy!!! yay on the gender scan, thought you guys were going to be team yellow? HAHA....good for u for cheating. I have my gender scan Nov 19, 12:30pm....I am dying to know. First time cheating on the sex and I'm sooo excited to know.

Hey Carole I wanted to be team yellow all the way to the end but Tj would have nothing of it and now I am also anxious to find out. LOL Hormones makes me give in and be nice to him. LOL You will so find oout before me!! LOL I can't wait. FX for you a sweet little girl. :hugs:

I have a question. I still have not had my cycle since TR. The doctor told me to wait 2-3 cycles before trying. But since the first freaking cycle has not come, I was think after this first one I am going to try. Should I wait for the 2nd cycle or not?

I was wondering the same thing. But my DR seemed pretty stern about waiting 3 months [-X. AF came 2 days after TR so I have another few weeks until my next one is due. Is it common to have AF delayed after TR? All the best ready4onemore :flower:

I have asked others about their AF after TR and some got theirs on time some was delayed 1-2 weeks. So I am now 1 week late. I think my DH is going to make me wait anyway. :brat:

Hi ladies thought I would pop on to say good night to y'all :) oh my,Reeds I am saying boy for sure!!! Ready- as soon as I had my first cycle after TR we started TTC.....I'd say go for it! Hope you get a BFP soon:) Adanma- how are you doing? Sending babydust to all you lovely ladies. I am off to bed.

Needa: girl

Temp went down to 98.23 this am. Coverline is 97.75. Still over, but pretty close. Not crampy anymore, but I am almost positive AF is on her way in the next day or so. I'm too stressed about everything else to really be THAT upset about it right now. Onto next cycle! I have a good feeling about it.

It's really not willpower. I have no tests and it's really hard to get out to the store with the three kids jammed into my car. lol! The truth comes out!

Adanma

Good morning ladies,

I felt like AF was coming yesterday and last night I got all excited and the :witch: still has not come. I am going to stop worrying about her and just go on.

Have a great day ladies.

ready...I am sure she will come soon.

Adanma...I can mail u some...LOL

Good Morning!!! So It's a boring day here for me (which is a VERY nice change of pace!!) I am just going to clean up last nights dishes and do some laundry and catch up on shows today....I also have to do my home therapy with my hands....different exercises (Thoracic outlet and Carpal Tunnel Tendon Gliding Exercises) I know they sound like A Lot of fun don't they..lol and then i have another exercises called Rowing( it looks like your rowing a boat...LOL but oh man i hurt afterwards!!) Okay well I need to go walk my kiddos to school but I'll be back on in a bit.

Adanma ~ Sorry that your temp dipped I hope next month you get your BFP or mayby the AF feeling it just trying to confuse you and you will get a BFP this month:)

Ready ~ I hope you get your AF soon so you can Start TTC...(that sounds so weird saying i hope someone gets their AF!!)

Needa~ I really hope you have a little girl,but either way i just really hope that you and baby stay safe and healthy :)

Hi ladies can you stalk my chart please and tell me what you think......xxxxx

Do I just copy and paste link? I tried that and I am getting a broken link? And how do I get a chart started? hehe I am new and no clue about all these fun things! :shy:

Do I just copy and paste link? I tried that and I am getting a broken link? And how do I get a chart started? hehe I am new and no clue about all these fun things! :shy:

You need to go into sharing on FF and then home page setup....i think thats right..... lol

Well ladies I have my consultation tomorrow morning ...Hope my lawyer gives me good news I cant imagine living without my little ones ...Pray for me ladies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->