TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Well ladies I have my consultation tomorrow morning ...Hope my lawyer gives me good news I cant imagine living without my little ones ...Pray for me ladies!!!!

Prayer sent your way hun. Good luck with your consultation. I know I have not been around here long but it comes from the bottom of my heart.:hugs:

Hey anxious...How on earth do your inlaws think they have grounds to take your kids? Praying for u hun!!!
Loopy....I can't see your chart, can u post it?

Anxious, I am praying for you. I hope it all works out for you.

Iamrestored, thanks hon, I hope so too.

Anxious,praying you get good news at your consultation today.:hugs:

Ready,hoping af shows soon for you and not for me.LOL.It seems so odd that I never really cared when af showed before TR,now if she is not here early morning on the day she is due,I am a wreck.

afm,tested again BFN,on to next cycle.Af is not due until the 7th though.I am going to take a break from the soy for 2 cycles I think.It gives me some nasty cramps and don't need those with the holidays coming.I found out last night I will be off work from the 20th until the 28th,I am so excited.I hope the next 2 weeks fly by.

Hope everyone is having a good week.The weekend is almost here ladies.WooHoo!!

anxious: let us know how it goes. thinking of you this am!

fam: I am waiting on the weekend for real this week! lol! can't wait!

AFM: temp almost down to coverline this am. big ol zit on my chin. she's comin alright! Going to try in ernest this cycle. I'm talking bd every other day and everyday around O time. I'm catching the damn egg this time folks! Look out Jason (hubby)! You got work to do this month! lol!

Adanma

Good morning ladies,

Anxious, praying for you. Keep us posted.

Fam, I hope you catch the egg soon.

Adanma, don't hurt Jason. :haha: But I do want you to catch the :spermy: eggie.

Afm, still no af!! It has been almost a month since TR and no AF. :shrug: I am going to wait on more week and then I am just going to go for what I know. LOL

Anxious praying for you......xxx

Cd1 for me the witch arrived with luggage...!!!
Thankgod im not as down about it as last cycle......gotta keep my PMA..........

Hello ladies, I hope everyone is having a good day. afm- I am good. Keeping busy

Glad your good Iam restored...
Sorry Loopy and fam....it will happen.
Ready...I am sure she will show her head soon.
Adanma.....I am with ready, be easy on hubby. LOL....

Okay ladies, I am having some chocolate cravings and minor cramps. I hope the :witch: is on here way. So we can get to :sex:.

ready: I'm with you. Been eating the kids halloween candy. lol! Come on AF I just want to get next cycle going!

I'll try to take it easy on him ladies, but he knows not to get between me and my goal. heeheheee

Adanma

Okay ladies she still has not come. :wacko: I am going to just wait until next Tuesday and then go to the doctor's office.

I think if u eat more sweets she will come....lol, or so I have heard.

Ok ladies thanx for all the prayers...Went to see my lawyer and she gave me lots of good news...Just need to figure out how to pay for the Lawyer

OTAY!! This is Not cool...i am on my 2nd pack of BC's I just had AF visit me 13 days ago and i am BREEDING again.....GRRRRR!!! It's like I am having my period again with out the cramps! WTH
I am confused now,do I start over and go to CD1??? I don't even know what to call this!!?? if i wasn't on BC's this would be the time i would be Ovulate,but since i am on BC's....I won't Ovulate!! I am having bright red bleeding with clots(sorry TMI) like a period without cramps and everything that comes with it (moodiness,tired,bloating)
I didn't have this last month!! Any thoughts ladies??
I will be very happy when i can have my body back and come off the BC's :winkwink:

Ready~ take a relaxing bath,have some chocolate or you can go pee on a cheapie test and then AF will show up.....one or the other seem to work for me!! LOL :haha: Hope She shows soon for you:hugs:

Anxious~ Glad you got lots of good news from the lawyer.....I will keep you and your kids in my thoughts and prayers:hugs:

Famof6~ Sorry AF showed up....hope you catch the eggie this month.

Adanma~ YIKES! don't brake your hubby...lol!! Hope you catch the eggie though :thumbup:

Reeds and Needa~ How are our mama's to be feeling??

Okay hope every one has a nice Friday tomorrow (TGIF!!!) :happydance:

Well I'm off to bed.....Nighty Night Ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->