TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

ok so I started spotting on 3-15 for a week and then full af came on the 25th for another week, I started clomid on the 3rd day of spotting thinking that was my cycle... if I go off full af then I should have o'd thursday the 8th.... or should i go off clomid which would have put it around the 2nd...i started my prometrium yestarday just in case. I guess I really just want af so I can maybe try a good month of all theses drugs. Th side affects suck if theres no good out come. I hate this.. It was so much easier when I was 20, lol

Mrs. Mommy actually I'm scared to death to POAS for the first time ever since I'm a total adict. I think I might be really sad if there is no bfp.

I now have giant blue veins running all over my bb's and into my areola area. I feel pg but those dang IC's giving me BFN are messing with me bad. I do feel a bit better after reading multiple posts where they gave BFN when infact they were PG.

I'm sorry hopempray I don't know anything about clomid

Mrs. Mommy actually I'm scared to death to POAS for the first time ever since I'm a total adict. I think I might be really sad if there is no bfp.

I now have giant blue veins running all over my bb's and into my areola area. I feel pg but those dang IC's giving me BFN are messing with me bad. I do feel a bit better after reading multiple posts where they gave BFN when infact they were PG.

I'm sorry hopempray I don't know anything about clomid

I was pretty sad too. Its hard since there is no way to know if the reversal worked than to get PG and find out. Keep hoping, and if it doesnt turn out this month, you get to start trying again in a few days. God has a baby picked out for us, each of us, because He knows how much we want them..and He has a special moment for us to meet, that only He knows about. I have to keep telling myself that or I wont make it. He brought us this far, He will bring it to pass.

I think Im feeling Ovulation pains? I feel it on both sides of my lower abdomen..almost right behind either end of my c-section scar? Is that where it would be coming from? If so, the soy is doing something for sure!

Just checking in with you ladies!!

Wow Fluterby you are a strong woman to wait! I absolutely hate IC tests. I bought a batch of 25 the month before I got my bfp & being the POAS addict that I am I went through everyone of them in that 2WW. Aweful I know but I couldnt help it. I would start at about 6 or 7dpo & continue until AF came. They are horrific for evaps i believe. I had what I thought was a bfp a few times on them. I just stuck to frer after that. GL to you tomorrow!

AFM~I will be 7 weeks on Wednesday. I think I need to fix my ticker! We have had 2 early scans already. One was to make sure little beanie wasnt in the tubes & the other one was on Friday because I woke in the middle of the night to some bleeding. We got to see the heartbeat on Friday & everything looks good! The bleeding I think was from dtd on Thursday but dr wanted to make sure everything was good. I dont go back now until the 27th & I will have another scan then or atleast I have one set up for then but that was before our scare. I have all the pregnancy symptoms I never had with the other 3. Sickness(all day), bloating, constipation, so so exhausted, sore bb's. I did find out I have a problem with my thyroid so on meds for that as well. I think thats about it for now. I wish you ladies lots of luck this month!!! I will check in again real soon!

Mrs. Mommy you are so right. I pray for each and every TR sister and believe me I know a lot of them!!! God has a plan for each of us.

Jaimad I'm so excited for you! I bled around 7/8 weeks with both of my boys. It wasn't much but enough to scare you. I was actually told about 30% or all woman bleed early in pg. I'm glad all is well with your little bean

Flutterby...Will pray for you 2nite...Lots of babydust you way!!!!

Jaimad, you're such an emcouragement to all of us! I cant wait till its time to see pics of your newest edition! Its also really great that you have proactive doctors who are willilng to do u/s. There are some docs who dont do that stuff and make you wait it out. Glad to hear both of you are well! Grow strong beanie, grow strong!

wow fluterby I start at 4 or 5 dpo.... strong women.. Lots of baby dust to u.....

Omgosh...I do the same stupid stuff! lol! I know there is no way a hpt will pick anything up..but I do it anyway. I just got some opk's, and Im hoping that will fufill my need to pee on something everyday and check cm and cp. How do opks sometimes work as hpts?

Evening ladies I had a horrible time getting on the site tonight!!

Jaimad so glad to hear from you and that all is well!!:))
Mel, I seen where you said O comes about 5 days after your last soy pill and that was dead on for me!! I took my last soy on on April 1 and by my opks I did O on April 6. So Mrs.Mommy I hope you O early as well. The baby asprin I belive help with the blood flow to uterous.

OH Fluter you killing me!! LOL TEST TEST TEST!! LOL Good luck tomorrow dear. I am praying its your BFP!!

Asfm I am feeling every pregnancy symptom there is. LOL and I know I have to be crazy since I am only 6dpo that is not even time to implant...but geez I am exhausted, naseau, heartburn started today and eating and drinking like crazy!! I also have the blue veins which I always have but now I can see them in my nipples which I don't usually have. SO I am not sure if these are those pills or if I will really get my BFP this month.

Well just got some great news!! NOT!! My Tj 's cousin Doug just found out he is going to be a daddy from a one night drunken stand! HOW DOES THAT WORK!! UGH:(

Flutterby is killing mr to ...I want to take a test for her, Lol
reedsgirl sometimes I think we want it so bad we make ourselves have symptoms, But will keep Fxd for you
AFSM...decided to stop the meds cuz they are killing me, had a major headache today and cant take anotherone

Im feeling left out of the boob circle! LOL!

Can you gals help explain opks a bit? I understand that the line has to be darker or as dark as the control to be positive. When would no line show at all, and when would a faint line show. I just did my first one, last day of period and have a light line. After you ovulate does it not show a second line at all? Just curious if the variations in negatives meant anything other than negative. hope you dont mind my asking for help through this all.
Also, I have been agonizing over my soy bottle. It says that it delivers 30mg. A serving size is 2 pills. So, is each pill 30mg, or is 2 pills 30mg? I have stared at that bottle for 3 days trying to figure it out!

Reeds 6 dpo? That means you can start testing in a few days! More excitement! Unless youre waiting until your late? Even so, Im just so excited to see the TR bfps come rolling in!
Fluterby, what time do you get up? Im getting the kiddos breakfast, making my coffee and heading to my computer to see how your test went! Dont leave us hanging! Go girl! Go sticky Beans!

Well ladies I tested at 4:30 am and got a BFN!!!:cry:

I didn't cry but I'm a little worried. My bb's hurt sooo bad. I never get so bb's. Did a little bd'ng last night and I thought maybe just maybe AF would come then but nope.

If AF don't so by Monday I'm gonna make a dr. appointment to see about getting things going. I want to go back on the hCG diet but you have to start it after your period so you don't mess anything up. I can't start it if I don't have it ya know.

Hopefully its still to early to show a BFP.. still keeping Fxd for ya flutterby!!!!

Hey ladies

Sorry it was a BFN Fluterby :(

Ever since I had my reversal i've become much more aware of my body, that includes all the symptoms that we get during the 2ww that we never paid attention to before. I've now come to realise that many of these symptoms are AF symptoms and (obviously) not pregnancy symptoms. I know it's hard, and i really don't mean to sound patronising, but some times we all start seeing/feeling things that aren't there. I know from the last five months that symptom spotting is a terrible terrible thing, and the one month i did fall pregnant (chemical) i bearly had any symptoms at all.

We will all get there, i know we will! It's just hard for us because we all know we're capable of becoming pregnant, we've all done it before several times over! I was so convinced i'd be one of the lucky ones and fall pregnant within the first month or so, but here I am still trying!

I really really hope that every one of us reversal ladies get our BFPs very soon, but without sounding hard (or patronising again) some of us are going to have to be a lot more patient than others.

Jaimad has done it, we will too!!

Good luck to everyone xxxxx

@Mrs. Mommy, on your OPK's it is possible to always get a faint line just because LH is always present in your body at some small level. Some people still get them and some don't. I'm one that always gets them. I wouldn't really start POAS'n on the OPK's until a few more days after you cycle. Google when you should start POAS based on your cycle length. Since mine is NORMALLY a 28 days cycle it is recommended that I start testing on CD12 but to be sure I will start on CD10 or 11. I usually O around CD15-17. I hope this helps a little

I've been well aware that I was symptom spotting. I've been trying to stay pretty level headed about it because I did not think ever that I would be one to get it first go round. The ONLY reasons I even thought a BFP was possible is because of my sore bb's and obviously the missed period for 3/4 days now.

Sorry fluterby that post wasn't solely directed at you, no offence intended

Oh cheekybint I didn't take it that way I was just aknowledging that you are right about symptom spotting. I know how it can suck you in. I'm sorry you took my post that way.

LOL I'm just grouchy today. With the sore bb's no BFP and I just got my dh home yesterday only to drop him off for the field for the week...sorry girls

Fluter so sorry about the bfn. Hang in there girl. Fx for a good turn out for you

Mel, I agree exactly the 2ww was much easier for me last month but I also knew there was no chance at all I would be preggo. THis month is very confusing for me and been symptom spotting like crazy and going crazy!! Woke up this morning with af symptoms but trying not to count my self out and working on finding some PMA!!

Mrs. Mommy, I use my opks from cd9 just because by my cycle I should O and use to O about cd 16 but it has changed and it has been about cd 11/12 so basically everyone is different. I also try to make sure I test about the same time everyday and try not to drink too much and hold my wee for 3-4 hours prior to testing and I never test before noon. LOL I am crazy annual huh?? I have noticed for me on my opks the gradually start getting a line...it will be complete white the slowly get darker than the control line and then fade back out. Hope that helps you!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->