TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hey Ready I am ok....just waiting for those big strong kicks and of course the gender scan! LOL

Ready....I know u will feel your baby soon as well, all u great TR ladies will.

Reeds...I want your ham and bean crockpot recipe and that chicken and dumplings ur always making. Sounds fattening and tasty!

I am addicted to these foods lately. I am thinking this baby was hand picked by my Granny...she used to cook these foods all the time and this baby loves it! I will send you the recipes. They are so so simple!

Hi Everyone.

Carole. With my youngest child i craved black coffee which i hated before & still don't like now lol. One cup a day was okay & didn't harm baby. The cream suit you got sounds really cute,glad you managed to get the stain out:happydance:.

Super.Aww thanks :hugs:. I also had my op done the c-section way & like Reeds i hadn't had a c-section before.It did take longer to heal,about 6 weeks before i was allowed to do anything heavy,i also slept a lot those weeks which my consultant said i would do. Take it easy,you'll get there in the end:thumbup:.

Adanma. Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs:.

Reeds. Good on you getting bargains :happydance:,i love a good bargain & thrift shops are great for that. You'll start getting big kicks & movements from baby soon,he'll be using his feet or hands to hook onto your ribs in no time lol :haha:.

Ready. Yeah i read it all,i'm a fast reader & it did help me to sort of know where you're all at in your ttc after TR journey:hugs:. Hope the :witch: comes soon for you so you can start ttc(can't believe i said that lol:haha:)

Well i've had a crappy night's sleep,just couldn't get comfy & feel sick:sick:.
The :witch: is on her way for me too:cry:. Wish she'd hurry up cos i'm excited about trying the soy. I bought EPO yesterday so going to take both.

:dust:

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. I will be doing homework today and will be on later. It is nice and chilly here in Texas. It is 56 today and last night at the game it was 48 degrees. Brrrr!!

Good Morning Ladies ...Hope everyone has a awesome weekend :)

Today is my hubby's birthday....he turned 36 today!!
AFM: talked to nurse yesterday as the bleeding is still a period flow....Was told that it is probably my Seizure and BC interacting. So I am to stop this pack of BC's if i don't get AF in 2-4 weeks then i need to go in to get check out and get Preg. Test done.

Hello ladies...
Ready...yuk, homework.
I am so pumped, hubby and I picked the dates for our US shopping spree, Nov 26, 27 & 28. Just waiting for the pink or blue on Nov 19.

Navy, I hope you get it all figured out. Would it be a great surprise if it was a baby.

Needa, where in the U.S. are you going to be?

I am almost done with homework. I normally leave it for Sunday but wanted to finish it today. I have to write an essay. :growlmad: I don't like writing essays.

I was going to go to spokane Wa but we decided to go to Missoula montana. hey have the walmart, target, shopco and TJ maxx.....all that I need. Kinda wish there was a macy's but all well. I just ordered the swing, playard, nursing pillow, baby stuff organizer & vibe bouncer seat. Was going to order the crib but since we have a few stores to look at we will just get it there. Plus the car seat, stroller, bedding clothes newborn diapers etc there. It's getting more real now. Can't wait til I get to be there for u ladies going through this.

Needa,How exciting shopping for baby stuff!!

afm,af showed today,Dh wants me to make an appt.with the fertility clinic.No go I am going to wait until the new year.I don't want to be stressing any more than I already am around the holidays.Its my favorite time of the year.I have booked us a cabin in the Smoky Mountains the weekend before Thanksgiving.The kiddos are so excited.I just have to keep DH out of the hottub.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Fam....that sounds like soooo much fun.

BTW...am I the only one who has no weekend life and is on bnb like 5 times a day? LOL....

And me as well,always popping in ....LOL You are not alone! hehe

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! :)

Morning ladies, Super and ready will get that message first. LOL....u gals are just quiet stalkers.

Good Evening all.. We its my operation tomorrow.. and it i am crapping myself.... :(

Hope everybody else is ok and had a good weekend..
xxx

Hey ladies,

Good luck coffee!! I am so excited for you. I remember the day before mine TR.

Guess what ladies the witch showed up today.:happydance: I cannot believe how happy I am to see her.

Coffee, good luck tomorrow hun!

ready!!! yay!!! Soo happy for you! xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"