TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Good Luck Coffee......xxx:hugs:
Yay for the witch arriving Ready....:happydance: lol

Good Luck Coffee!!!

Ready,glad she showed!!!

good luck coffee!

wooohooooo ready!

AFM: we bought lumber to make the kids bunk beds. That was fun. We are going to get started on it next weekend. Well... hubby will. I will be cleaning out the kids room and getting ready to paint it. I get to shop for storage bins and shelves too! I'm such a nerd, I love storage! lol! Should be a fun project. They have decided on a train theme, but to make it a room they can grow into we are painting the room a slate blueish grey with a tan accent wall. I am going to blow up some of the pictures we took at the train museum in Campo california and frame them for artwork on the walls. So excited!

In ttc news: Really scant period this time. 1 day heavy, 1.5 days medium. That's all. I posted in ttc about it. I was wondering if it could mean a lining issue? And if so what can I do to encourage good lining?

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Coffee, praying for long lengths and fast recovery.

Adanma, you and your hubby are very creative people. I wish I could be so creative.

Afm, af is much lighter than I am use to. :happydance: Thank God!!!:dance: I am just not sure how long she will last. Normally I go 3-4 days I hope to stay that long or shorter. LOL

Adanma...I LOVE that slate grey colour. In canada we have a home reno show called love it or list it and she is always using that colour for bedrooms. fantastic idea about the pics as well.
Ready...glad ur period was lite, my first one was hellish, never had so many cramps and clots in my life.

AFM...I have been a dry heaving machine this last week or two, I have to drink juice first thing in the am but no food. ODD.....

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Ready- yay! Glad she showed up :).

Coffee-successful surgery, speedy recovery

afm- I am spotting today period due today right on time.

Hello ladies ...Well things are going alright with the lawyer and all she just drew up my papers to respond to the ones I was served with, still need to come up with 600.00 more to finish paying her
Just made the toughest decision ever!!!!! Decided to move back to Tx with the kids but I have to leave my husband to do that...Pray for me ladies ....I am so SAD but also HAPPY, But most of all CONFUSED

Hello ladies ...Well things are going alright with the lawyer and all she just drew up my papers to respond to the ones I was served with, still need to come up with 600.00 more to finish paying her
Just made the toughest decision ever!!!!! Decided to move back to Tx with the kids but I have to leave my husband to do that...Pray for me ladies ....I am so SAD but also HAPPY, But most of all CONFUSED

Pray for the right decision to be made. God is not the author of confusing so pray and think very carefully why you want to do that. I know you are originally from Texas so are you home sick? Just wondering. Please don't think I am fussing at you are anything. I know you have to do what is best for you.:hugs: I will be praying for you and the children as well as your hubby. Have you spoke to him about it? If so how does he feel? Whatever your decision we are all here for you. :hugs:

anxious: thinking of you!

coffee: how did it go!?

needa: I love watching all the home shows here! We really got into it when we bought our house and it was so so so dated. We took a weekend and painted all but the kitchen and bath. So much fun. We just did our kitchen about a year ago. We painted the cabinets white and put in a nice chair rail in the eating area. Looks so much better. Next big project is our bathroom. It needs a new tub, tile, and vanity as well as paint so.... big job!

Signing off tonite. Dinner, haircuts for boys, bathtime for boys, reading and bedtime for boys, bedtime for momma!

Adanma

Wow,just got done reading. ..... Ready,yay AF came!! Coffee - good luck,hope you are resting peacefully in bed. Anxious- sweetie,I hope everything works out. AFM: right wrist got cortisone shot and was fitted for new braces. I will write more in the morning. ...nighty night.

navy: do you have carpal tunnel or something? sounds painful to have a shot in the wrist!

Yet another of my friends is pregnant. She has been trying for 2 months. Happy for her, but.... sad for me.

Adanma

navy: do you have carpal tunnel or something? sounds painful to have a shot in the wrist!

Yet another of my friends is pregnant. She has been trying for 2 months. Happy for her, but.... sad for me.

Adanma

morning ladies!! heads up i am typing with left hand...sorry if words are mis-spelled....i am right hand dominit!!!
To answer your question Adanma is yes i have carpal tunnel in both wrist but it it much worst in right wrist. I have had this for 3 and half months now and it has progressed fast,the dr's don't know why. I go to PT every Tuesday morning and I started Cortisone Shot in right wrist yesterday.....hand is still numb and my fingers are kinda swollen still.....my fingers reminds me of little sausages!! But at least my wrist and hand aren't hurting ....I was in tears yesterday while the dr was messing with my wrist and having me do weird hand/wrist exercises and strength testing. So Dr also changed my braces and put me in more rigid braces ...they have a metal plate on top of my hand, wrist and arm and on bottom too!!! i will get a picture of them when hubby comes home tonight.
okay need to go get ready for PT...be back on later. Have a good day ladies:flower:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry not been on for while Hope your all well.....

Well im 13 dpo and done a ic test which came up faint line so Hubby went out and got a FRER to be sure...and def a :bfp: trying to upload a pic for u all to see so will post one soon as i can

Excited and very very scared after having ectopic in Aug......

Will keep u all updated x

OH JOSEY.....
fantastic news hun, congrats on the BFP....praying for u and babes. I am sure the chances are smoking slim that it is a tubal...YAYYAY for u!!!!

fuzzy pic but that PINK line is clear!! I see it. I am so happy for u. Healthy pg prayer already said for u and baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->