TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies,

Coffee, thinking of you. Please post when you can

Navy, I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Josey, congrats. I am very happy for you. :happydance:

josey: yay! congrats!

navy: sounds awful. I hope things resolve soon. Are they thinking surgery?

so tired today. no desire to cook dinner. ick or eat it. hope i'm not getting sick

Adanma

Well...may not see baby on Nov 19 for the gender scan. Hubby has been smoking home sick and usually he goes home every two years for a visit. We decided since we bought the house and a new car all within the last 4 months plus having a baby on the way we would postpond the trip to Africa til Dec 2011 but he is missing the family. His brother from Paris will be there for two weeks so we are looking at getting him tkts to go home on Monday. Yay....I am happy for him but bummed about the scan. He told me to go anyways and just tell him the sex but I want him to be there. So looks like I am going to re-book it if he goes.
Our trip to Missoula to pick up all the baby stuff we ordered will have to be on Dec 3 now as well.

How is everyone else doing tonite?

Hi ladies :) just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing. Wow,Josey Congrats on bfp...sending sticky bean vibes and prayers for you. Ready- love the new ticker! And thank you,My health will get better and I just have to keep thinking positive. Needa- sorry to hear the postpone gender scan.....hope your hubby has fun back home. Adanma- yes surgery is an option but Dr wants to try cortisone shots first... I went to PT and couldn't feel anything and now I can feel and my wrist is worn out and achy but I will take that anyday over stiff sharp shooting pain and limited movement and use of hands. I am off to bed,I have inventory and putting together orders tomorrow. Nighty night

Good morning,

Needa, I am sorry about the scan. I think if is very sweet of you to want him there, I would too. Glad he gets to go home still. Maybe you can get your scan the same day as Reeds. I think she goes on the 30th, if your dh is back.

Navy, glad to know you feel better. Your are handling it very well I think.

Afm, I am feeling great. My cycle is almost over. :happydance:

good morning!

needa: That's great he can get back home regularly. Stinks for the scan though. Where in Africa is his family?

navy: Glad you're doing a bit better. Hopefully it doesn't need surgery to resolve!

ready: I'm cd6 today so we are only a couple days off. Are you going to go ahead and try then this cycle? ( I would! lol!)

josey: When do you go to see your doc? How exciting eh?!

coffee: Hope all is well girl.

AFM: Feeling much better today. Still tired, but I have had a rough couple of days with the boys. It's as much me as it is them though. I have been fighting with Ian's school to get some feedback on how he is doing socially in school. I think I am going to have to get an IEP (individualized education plan) for him before I can get the feedback I need. There are only 100 kids in morning kindergarten and they have a team of like 4 people in supportive services. It shouldn't come to this. Its as if they don't observe him because he's above expectation in academics and is fine behaviorally in class. I explained that aspergers is not a learning disability so I don't expect him to slip academically. I'm asking them for feedback on the social growth or lack of. grrrrrrrr!

in ttc related news: cd6. waiting. lol. gonna start bding soon. cd 9 usually since I have o'd as early as 11 before.should make for a fun couple of weeks! lol

how is everyone this am?

Adanma

Adanma, I think we are going to try. Not 100% sure but I am about 80% sure. LOL Do you watch "parenthood"? I love that show. They have a couple on there that has a son with aspergers. I did not quite understand it until I start watching that show. I would get IEP soon.

Hi Ladies ,,,,,,I phoned Epac today and got my bloods done and repeating every 48 hrs when they took a level they can scan they doing it even if its before 6 weeks as shoulde able to see something by then fingers crossed x x x

Adanma...I hear ya on the lack of motivation for cooking supper. I have been so lazy that way lately. Fight fight fight for your son, the school system lacks in so many ways.

Ready....so glad your cycle is almost over and good luck on the upcoming 80% trying...LOL

Navy....sorry your having so many health concerns these days. Take care.

Josey....H&H nine to u!

Where is everyone else these days? Hope your healing well coffee.

Hey ladies

Half way through cycle 12, CD15, think i'm 1/2 dpo. Not even contemplating getting my hopes up anymore so will just wait and see what happens.

Can't take much more of this TTC, we are NTNP from Jan onwards

Josey Super Mega Congratulations.....
Needa i hear what your saying with the scan, it just wouldnt be the same well unless you could hook up a live link to hubby........lol
Afm nothing to report on Cd7.....xxxxx

Needa, I was wondering the same thing where is everyone?

Josey, I am so happy for you. Praying for you. Keep us posted.

Cheeky, you pictures are so beautiful.

Reeds, how are you doing today?

cheeky love the pic

needa love yours too

ready: I have not watched parenthood. I don't get into shows very easily. Is it any good then? I love watching other kids with aspergers and seeing the similarities and differences!

Adanma

cheeky love the pic

needa love yours too

ready: I have not watched parenthood. I don't get into shows very easily. Is it any good then? I love watching other kids with aspergers and seeing the similarities and differences!

Adanma

I love that show. It is not a reality show just a regular cast show on NBC. On last night's episode they were in line a store and in the express lane. The guy in front of them had 17 items but the line was for 10 or less. So the son starts taking seven of his items and putting them back. You will have to go to Hulu or NBC.com and see th show. Last season is when he was diagnosed.

Hello Ladies,

Ready, how exciting!! I will send baby dust your way doll! xo

Coffee, I hope all is well hun.

Navy, I hope you feel better real soon. xo

Need, sorry about the scan delay, but how nice for hubby to see his family. Beautiful pic btw.:)

Adanma,The school systems are so hard to get things done.Stay strong and things will work out I am sure.

josey, Congrats.So happy for you! :)

AFM,my last post I mentioned that I was at emerg because of the bleeding. Well I ended up there again. Doc had to re-cut my incision because the blood needed to be released and I got an infection. So they removed the stitches and have it packed.I see my nurse yesterday and she sent me back to emerg because I was bleeding to much for her liking. So the doc on call had to use Silver nitrate. So things are looking much better today, bleeding has stopped!!! YAY taking antibiotics for the infection and packing will continue to be changed daily until it is all healed. I think I may have experienced the worst case scenario with my TR . LOL But the worse is over... just gotta heal all over again which I am okay with as long as I know that I am healthy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->