TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Evening ladies:)

Josey~ Can't wait to hear your Beta levels...i pray that everything goes well for you sweetie:hugs:

Super~ WOW!! Sorry to hear you had to go back to the ER a second time,glad everything is starting to look up for you.....I will put you in to my nightly prayers :hug:

Ready~ I love that show!! :)

Needa ~ thank you and i will be fine... no matter how bad something seems or gets there is aways a light at the end of the tunnel.... I am a fighter and i won't let this get me down!! lol

Reeds~ hope you are doing well:)

Adanma~ two of my kids have IEP's....You should get one done for your son,it has helped in many ways for both my kids.

Hope everyone is having a good night....

AFM: I called and talked to my Nurse pract.(NP) cuz i was confused on the whole 12 day cycle !! ....Well i just stopped yesterday evening!! it went on for 5 days...that's just crazy to me ,has anyone ever heard of a 12 day cycle?? Nurse said to count this as a period so that means i am on CD6 today....so hopefully around the 22nd i won't start bleeding again (cuz that is when AF should of been due!!) SO CONFUSING!! Okay, so on brighter news!!! DH and I have also decided to start TTC in Dec after my next AF!! :yay: I am so VERY excited....but we are taking the if it happens it happens approach so we don't stress our selfs and sex life out!!
Sending baby dust,sticky vibes to all you lovely ladies :flower:

Thank all you ladies for keeping my in your prayers this is a very hard decision for me ....
Congrats Josey!!!!!
Well December is gonna be my last atttempt for a baby till I work all this mess outHopefullt by Feruary hubby will be in Tx with me

Josey:happydance:Congratulations:happydance:. That's great news,heres to a happy & healthy pregnancy.

Super.Sorry you're having to go through your healing again :hugs:

Anxious :hugs:

Needa. Love the new picture:thumbup:

Navy.:hugs:You really are an inspiration,your wrists sound really painful & yet you don't let it get you down,i really hope the shots help.

Hi Ready,Reeds,Adanma & anyone i've missed.

AFM. Well i'm still waiting on the :witch: & in 2 minds about doing a test cos i know from past experience that as soon as i do AF arrives lol :haha:,so for now i think i'll just wait.It's good to think i might be in with a chance lol.

Good morning Ladies, I am home now.. the operation was very successful, but the hospital stay was a nightmare :(... on bed rest for the next 5 days.. will do a longer post when i can sit more comfortable with the laptop... Hope all you ladies are ok.. Also quick question did any of you ladies bleed much after the operation.....

xxxx

Good morning Ladies, I am home now.. the operation was very successful, but the hospital stay was a nightmare :(... on bed rest for the next 5 days.. will do a longer post when i can sit more comfortable with the laptop... Hope all you ladies are ok.. Also quick question did any of you ladies bleed much after the operation.....

xxxx

Coffee, glad you are home and very happy that it was very successful! :thumbup: Rest is the best thing for you to heal. You asked did anyone bleed after operation...do you mean from the incision or from down below? I did bleed for 3 weeks after operation through my incision....But I had complications. Everyday gets better. Everyone misssed you! we are all glad you are home and now it is time to heal my dear :hug:

AFM, I am off to see the nurse to have packing changed then I will come back to do some baking I think!!! Been craving banana bread past couple of days.:cake:

Good morning to everyone and have a great day!

Good morning everyone!!!

Super, Glad you are getting better. Sorry you had to go back to the ER. Can you send me some banana bread?:winkwink:

Navy, Glad you are handling the wrist thing very well. You rock. Sorry about the 12 day cycles. Congrats on TTC again.

Shellie, I hope the :witch: stays away and you get your :bfp:!!

Coffee, Glad it all went well. I pray you recover well.

Afm, went to see my trainer yesterday and she worked me. My cycle has ended. :happydance: Just waiting to "O" now. So I pray we catch :spermy: the egg.

Have a great day ladies.

good morning! 1st and foremost I just had an amazing experience at the pharmacy. I bought pregnancy tests, preseed, jelly beans, and socks. The cashier couldn't be more than 17 or 18 and she looked sooooo uncomfortable! lmao! It was kinda a wierd order...

navy: I wish we had decided to do the IEP from the beginning, but we thought we would see how he does 1st. If I had some feedback maybe I could make a better decision, but no one is giving me feedback! How can I know if he needs this if no one talks to me!?

I have been referred to the school social worker now. I guess support services doesn't want to hear from me anymore. humpf! I don't think they really understand who they are dealing with here. The hospitals already have my picture tacked up labled bitch I'm sure, and the school will soon too. If people just did their jobs it wouldn't come to that! And if they think for a minute that I am going to be intimidated out of doing what I need to they have another thought coming! Don't make me go to the school board. Cuz I will. End of rant.

ready: lol at the supermarket thing! We went to the register once and Ian says, "um...excuse me...why don't you carry organic products? We eat organic food because it doesn't contain pesticides or genetically modified organisms." hahahahaaaa! The cashier was like uh.......? lol! Sounds like a cool show. Fx for you this cycle girl!

super: wow what an ordeal! glad you're on the healing track now.

coffee: I hate being at the hospital. Glad you're home and healing!

anxious: sorry about all the stress. Are you guys able to try this month too? Fx for you that it happens sooner rather than later. What a great xmas gift it would be eh?

In other better news, I think we are going to put the ol house on the market come spring and move. They are opening a STEM (science, tech, engineering, math) school in a nearby city and I would love for my kids to go there. My sister is the assistant principal of the school too so I know it's in good hands! Exciting! We also went and priced some vans, but we will not buy until I have a sticky one. We will actually end up with a smaller payment too which is great!

In ttc news: CD7. Feeling really not good. Tummy upset and so so tired. If I hadn't just had my period I would be pulling out a test I'm sure! I've been back on my whole foods no red meat antioxidant rich diet which I love. I bet in a week I feel fantastic. Back to yoga tonite. Hubby also hitting the gym and eating well. Ready to make a baby! I've lost 5 lbs so that feels good too!

Hope everyone has a nice day!

Adanma

Super....Love the new pic, and that's good that they cleaned up your incision, it will heal in no time now.

Anxious...still praying for u to have the strength to deal with your stressful situation.

Shellie....your strong for not testing, I have shares in FRER cause I bought so many.

Navy.....keep up the positive attitude, hoping you will heal soon.

Ready...congrats on the workout, send some energy my way.

Coffee....Glad your feeling better....rest up.

Adanma....WOW on the house thingy and moving. EXCITING. And u go girl, fight for your kids as no one else knows a mothers love for wanting the best for them. And YAY on the weight loss.

AFM...hubby is leaving tomorrow to Dakar Senegal to see his family til Nov 30th. I am happy for him but sad as we are really close and I am going to miss him like mad. (not going to miss cooking all that meat for him....) So scan is going to be Dec 1, so I am kinda bummed about that but it's important for me to wait for him. This is my first time finding out the sex of a child so I am excited. Then we are off to Missoula Mt to get all our baby stuff on Dec 3. My parents are in Yuma til mid Dec and we will be going to see them in BC for a few days after Christmas...my dad is doing good. Still moving slow but he has been in the pool with my mom and putting together a new BBQ. God is amazing to have saved him the way he did without the liver and kidney damage they said he was going to suffer from. AMAZING....So packing and ironing the mans clothes and getting gift bags ready for his mom and sisters. (they love it when I send them girly treats from bath and body works....)
Have a great day my girls.....

oh needa you're such a good wife! hahahaa! If I didn't want to cook the meat he wouldn't be eating it! I love lamb though so... You are also sweet to iron. I don't do that. I throw it in the dryer with a damp rag and let the steam iron it! LMAO! My poor husband! So good about your dad. Wow! So he should make a full recovery? How amazing after all he went through!

Got an appt with the social worker. She sounds meek. I hate talking to people who aren't assertive. I always come off as aggressive and mean then. How can you be a social worker and be meek!?

Adanma

Needa, you are such a good wifey. I know what you mean about being close to your hubby. I am like that with my hubby.

Adanma, that would be totally cook if your kids could go to school where their aunt works. I say go for it. We are almost cycle buddies.

Reeds, how are things with you today?

I was thinking about MrsMommy lately. I hope all is well with her. As well as Bdwell and Joanne.

I was thinking of mrsmommy too the other day. A few weeks ago frogger posted a poas that looked positive but haven't seen anything since???

Adanma....you made me laugh as I do the same trick with the wet cloth in the dryer. LOL...but it's a special occasion and I know he wants to look nice and blingy so I will iron the dress shirts. He LOVES lamb and the smell has been making me gag so I make him cook it out in the sunroom so I can't smell it. LOL....
I am the same, some people think I am a bitch but I am not, I fight for what I deserve and am a consumer and HATE being ripped off. I don't expect anything for free but I do want what I pay for. (on the other hand, I would give someone the shirt off my back when it's needed)

Ready....My man and I are best friends, I never had that with the ex husband. I actually like spending time with this one. haha

Super,nice pic!I love putting faces to the names even if they are screen names.lol

Adanma,you iron like me lol.You sound like me when it comes to my kids,I am usually a very nice lady but when it concerns my kids the witch comes out.

Coffee,Glad it was a sucess!I started af the day after on time,but the nurse said I would have had bleeding anyway.

Needa,I to never had that with my ex,and sometimes can't believe that they really are men like DH.I would not trade him for anything.Hope mom and baby are doing well!

Ready,sorry if I missed it,but are you trying this cycle?We are all almost cycle buddies.I am on cd 6 today.You ladies can help me with my phantom symptoms.

Shellie,Yay for not testing.I just don't have the will power.I run to empty the bathroom trash can when someone comes over.I am afraid they will learn of my poas addiction.

Anxious,hoping you get that bfp before then!:hugs:

Navy,hope you are doing well.:hugs:

Reeds,How are you and baby doing?

Ladies I am so very sorry if I have left anyone out!

afm,I am only taking prenatal and folic this cycle.I did add this little fertility calendar app on my phone.Its simple but fun.I think I have 5 digital opks left,I am going to use those starting around cd 13 and thats all the poas for me this cycle.Hahaha I say that now but only time will tell.I may be Oing while we are on our weekend away with the kiddos next weekend.Either we go away alot or my O falls the few times we do go somewhere.

famof6, yes I agree...putting a face to a name is great, it makes you feel that much closer :)

Good evening to all the ladies, I am off to bed now, have to get dressing changed in the AM.
Cheers!

I am not able to try this mnth cuz I am in Tx and he is in Mexico , We will try in December but after that not sure when we will be able to again:nope:.....I am thinking I can visit him again in February but just not sure things are soooo screwed up right now:wacko:

Good Morning Ladies!!

Anxious,I am sorry you are going through so much right now.:hugs:

afm,I am super excited I have the weekend off,even though DH has to work.DS has his first wrestling match today,can't wait!!I am off to bed to get a few hours sleep before time to get the kiddos.

Good morning ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well today.

Fam Yay for you being off. Glad you can get some rest.

Anxious, I hope you get a BFP real soon. Enjoy your time with hubby.

Afm, nothing much to report. No big plans for the weekend just studying and relaxing (I hope).

Thank you for thinking of me Ready. I have been trying to unwind from our daughters wedding last Saturday. All went well and she looked BEAUTIFUL! It was amazing! Very emotional for me to say the least.
Things are still a little crazy, so as soon as we get things back to normal, I will post piccies and do a proper update. :hugs: and baby :dust: to all!

Thank you for thinking of me Ready. I have been trying to unwind from our daughters wedding last Saturday. All went well and she looked BEAUTIFUL! It was amazing! Very emotional for me to say the least.
Things are still a little crazy, so as soon as we get things back to normal, I will post piccies and do a proper update. :hugs: and baby :dust: to all!

I am so glad you post. Yes please give us an update. :hugs:

Ladies....my heart is so sad today, took hubby to the airport and he is off to Chicago, Brussels then Africa. This is going to be a long 17 days. I am such a co-dependant and miss him like mad already.

famof6\ Enjoy your weekend!:flower:

needafriend- Sorry your heart is sad today :( 17 days will be here and gone in no time. I would probably would go crazy if I had to be away from hubby that long too! But we are here if you need a chat...anything. xo

All you wonderful ladies have a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->