TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Ok ladies I need some conferting words. My Dh has recently started OOOhing and AWWWing at all the babies and even the baby things we see at the stores, He keeps telling me how much he wants to have a baby and just a few months ago it wasnt a big thing for him but now I think he is the one becoming a little obsessed with it. This is only our first mnth to TTC and I am actually kinda scared I dont want to dissapoint him

Need some advice I am on CD 10 and am starting to get sharp stabbing pains on my left side ...What could this be?

Anxious first with the sharp stabbing pains you could be an early O'er. Did you OPK?

Second with the dh...girl I don't know what to tell you on that. I had to disappoint my dh this morning with the BFN when he was just soooo sure I was PG. He can't seem to get it through his head that it isn't the same as it was before.

Hey Anxious :)

It good that your OH is so keen on you both having another baby, it might not happen straight away but it WILL happen.

The stabbing pain sounds like ovulation pains, get BDing!!

Thanx ladies I dont know what I would do without this website....Well I guess I should just try to take it one day at a time
Flutterby..Doc said it would take at the least 6mnths but DH is so sure its gonna happen quick...well all we can do is pray and support one another

Yes my doctor said the same Anxious, most TRers fall within the first 6 months. Well i'm on my 5th cycle so cutting it fine now!! Having a HSG at the beginning of the next cycle, hopefully i'll get a BFP instead lol

Good luck to you cheeky will throw lots of babydust your way and Fxd!!!

good luck at your hsg cheeky. Lots of gals get pg with in the first month after the hsg...it kinda cleanses your tubes out they say. baby dust!!

Can anyone help me with trying to put the little smiley faces on my comments?

Is this a good progression? One I did right away at 6pm last night ( had to try them out) the second at about 11pm..and the 3rd was from 2pm today. I plan on testing at 2pm daily. Are they supposed to get progressively darker?

Attachments

• 0413001424.jpg
    0413001424.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 3
Can anyone help me with trying to put the little smiley faces on my comments?

When you post your reply, on the rigt side you should see the smilies. Just click on the one you like. If youre not sure it worked, preview your post first:flower:

Hi ladies! Im glad I found this thread and thank you for starting it.

A little about myself- I had my TL in Aug 2005 and my reversal Oct 09. Unforutnately, my doc was only able to fix one tube. Last month was our first month trying. Up until last week I would have thought I was prego. My boobs were swollen and sore, constant nausea and headaches. My AF was a day early last wk and as of that morning I had nothing, but BPN. It did only last three days which is two days shorter but otherwise normal. I am still having headaches and now they won't even go away. Its constant. I have also been having sharp pains in the center of my belly. My boobs are no longer swollen, but my nipples are still sore. I took another test on Friday because I saw something on the internet about some ladies still bleeding in the early months of pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my daughter I had what I thought was my period for the first couple of months, but I dont remember any other early symptoms. Anyway, that test failed. It didn't say positive or negative. Im tired of wasting money, but I can't think of any other reason for my symptoms and really want to buy another test tonight. :wacko:

I have just started on this thread recently and it is all new to me but I wish you the best of luck Doingit4us
When I first started the smileys were there but now they are not...ugh

:wacko: Think i got it...lol
Had to mark the go advanced box:blush:
Thnx

Anxious I'm glad you figured out the smilies...I wanna know how others have the blinking bfp and little baby dust fairy. I'll have to toy around and figure it out.

Doingit4us...I just had my TR on 3/6 and this was my first cycle to TTC. I got my first period right on time it was lighter and shorter but an otherwise normal period. (I was thankful cause my TL periods were terrible) I was due for AF on Sat. and as of today it is no show with a BFN and I still have symptoms and sore girls. I'm at a loss as what to tell ya hun. I just think our horomones are just outta whack from the TR.

I'm calling the fertility clinic here on post tomorrow to see about getting an appointment just to have things checked out and some provera just incase AF doesn't start on her own.

Good luck Flutterby ...I can only imagine how you are feeling:dust::dust:
Heres lots of babydust going your way

Welcome Doingitforus!

Mrs.Mommy them there are some pretty opk lines you got there. That is how mine looks and I date them so I can keep track of the order the go in. And it looks like you are getting close to a positive. I like to test twice a day to make sure I catch it.

Boy girls you really got me down with all the talk of falling pregnant in the first six month.:( Here I am at the year mark and still not preggo. I sure hope it happens soon for me. I am not sure how much longer I can keep this up. :(

Well as you can tell I have lost my PMA and feeling pretty low tonight with horrible heartburn. But whats new I get that every month. Oh well...I will be fine and WE ALL WILL GET BFPs

Hi ladies! Im glad I found this thread and thank you for starting it.

A little about myself- I had my TL in Aug 2005 and my reversal Oct 09. Unforutnately, my doc was only able to fix one tube. Last month was our first month trying. Up until last week I would have thought I was prego. My boobs were swollen and sore, constant nausea and headaches. My AF was a day early last wk and as of that morning I had nothing, but BPN. It did only last three days which is two days shorter but otherwise normal. I am still having headaches and now they won't even go away. Its constant. I have also been having sharp pains in the center of my belly. My boobs are no longer swollen, but my nipples are still sore. I took another test on Friday because I saw something on the internet about some ladies still bleeding in the early months of pregnancy. When I was pregnant with my daughter I had what I thought was my period for the first couple of months, but I dont remember any other early symptoms. Anyway, that test failed. It didn't say positive or negative. Im tired of wasting money, but I can't think of any other reason for my symptoms and really want to buy another test tonight. :wacko:

Hi Doingit4us welcome to the TR thread :)

Sorry you're having a rough time at the moment i hope you find out what's happening soon, hopefully a BFP!

Well I'm Mel, and I had my TR in November 09, currently on Cycle 5 of TTC, now in the 2ww and obviously hoping for a lovely BFP by the end of next week!

Boy girls you really got me down with all the talk of falling pregnant in the first six month.:( Here I am at the year mark and still not preggo. I sure hope it happens soon for me. I am not sure how much longer I can keep this up. :(

Well as you can tell I have lost my PMA and feeling pretty low tonight with horrible heartburn. But whats new I get that every month. Oh well...I will be fine and WE ALL WILL GET BFPs

Aww ReedsG go find that PMA!!

We know you're capable of falling pregnant, you did it before TL and you have since TR, I know that's not completely comforting because they were chemicals (so sorry :( ) but you will get that sticky one, and it's going to be this month!! As for the heartburn, that's a good symptom to be having! Do you not recall suffering with it when pregnant before? I had it constantly!!

Talking of symptoms, i've had the first one i'm paying attention today, a nose bleed this morning! Odd one i know, but i never have them, and had them in January when I had my chemical, so fingers crossed :D

Reedsgirl....everything will be ok I know this is hard for all of us and reading all the threads it is acyually harder than I thought it would be:nope:
but we have to keep our heads up and think positive:winkwink:. Atleast we have eachother to help in the tough times:thumbup:Goodluck and stay positive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->