TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY EVE !!!!
So i just got done reading alot of pages from the last couple of days.....WOW alot has happened!!
So here I go...

Josey~ i am so very sorry to hear of the sad news i hope you all the best and for a speedy recovery and we are here for you:hugs: :hugs:

All the food talk sounds so good that it made me want to eat....so I did!!!! I LOVE turkey..i wait all year for TURKEY Day!! Steak is good,but i can only have it once in a while cuz my tummy doesn't digest red meat well. I like a good grilled fish( Maui,Maui.. i think that's how it's spelled)....not a big ham eater..but will get a nibble everynow and then.....and i could eat Chicken like it's going out of style :haha:

Needa~ very nice picture :)

Adanma~ Hope your son has a speed recovery too....and Fx'd you all caught the eggie!!! :dust:

Ready~ Deep fried Turkey??? I have never heard of this!! we always bake ours!! I wouldn't mind trying that!!

Hope all who are DTD catch those eggies....Give those spermies orders to swim ,swim ,swim until they make destination egg landing!! :dust: :dust:

To All: Hope all of you awesome and lovely ladies have a great and happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.

AFM: i did a little cleaning today but then got tired so now i am resting and getting ready to watch some TV.....then this evening i need to boil my eggs so i can make deviled eggs!! I will try to pop bak in later this evening.

:flower:Sorry I thought thansgiving had gone, then I realised it was on a Thursday!! :blush::blush:
so Happy Thanksgiving to all you lovely ladies on here, Have a fabulous day
:coffee: xxxx

Thankyou for all your kind messages for Josey I will pass them on to her xx

Navy you have never had fried turkey? OMG they even talk about it on the allstate commerical. It is the best. Since dh started frying people call us weeks before turkey day to have him fry theirs. But this year he said :nope: only doing family. Because he has to work tomorrow and did not want to work for everyone else too.

josey: so sorry. fx for you and your tube!

cheeky: I would be testing. I don't have very much willpower. I didn't test last month though! So this month I will be testing starting 9dpo I think which is the end of this month!

needa: love the pic!

ready: I have yet to try deep fried turkey, but I have heard wonderful things.

fam: I watch that show everyday! lol! I think they lie when they say they had their period every month because they don't want to look like idiots. I am also addicted to 16 and pregnant. It makes me cringe, but I love it.

AFM and Ian: Ian did so well during surgery. He was pretty excited about all the hospital gadgets. He is sore though now. The doc said his foreskin was so tight and constricting that when they snipped the skin his penis like immediately swelled up really large from being under pressure. My poor baby! So glad we got it done. He has requested pancakes for dinner :thumbup: so he can't be feeling toooooo bad.

Getting ready to make my cheesy mashed potatoes and hummus dip to bring to our two dinners tomorrow. MMM can't wait!

3dpo today and I feel alot better than I have all cycle so far. I was nauseous and tired and crabby all cycle so far. Now that I am past O I feel great! It's like... opposite of how it usually is. I'll take it though. Who wants to be crabby for holidays?

Adanma

Adanma....Glad your bOy is doing well.

Hope all you American ladies enjoy your bird tomorrow, I will be having hot dogs and lovin it.

So sorry Josey xo Take care of yourself.:hugs:

Adanma- So glad your son is doing well. Poor little man :hugs2:

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American ladies..xoxo We already done that here last month. So tomorrow I will be probably having Tacos or something..lol

Fam- that show is crazy.. I have watched it a few times.

angelcake- How you doing doll? Please give Josey a big hug from the Babyandbump family :)

Navy- Mmmm devil eggs:haha: love them.

Good evening to all the beautiful ladies.:flower:

AFM well I have been just waiting for AF. Should be any day now, I have had no signs until today, I get a little crampy. I notice some brown spotting when wiping but now nothing. Cramping is almost gone. Never had that happen to me before. Sound normal?:wacko:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING :cake: to all you American ladies.

Adanma. SO glad you're lil boy is recovering well :hugs:

Super. FX the :witch: stays away for you :hugs:

:hi: To everyone else,hope you're all doing well?

AFM. Well our 2nd night of :sex: as part of the SMEP didn't work out to well :grr: (all the details are in my journal) but lets just say that i'm not a happy :bunny: with hubby this morning:growlmad:. He's got some serious :sex: to make up to me lol :rofl:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:flower: Shellie!!
hope your OH makes it up to you hun..:hugs::kiss:
what happened did he :sleep::sleep: when he was meant to:sex::sex:so the :spermy::spermy: could swim up and give you a:bfp: :dohh::growlmad:
:hugs: will read your journal xx

Aww Shellie!!
men!! :growlmad: I cant believe he got drunk hun.. :drunk::nope:
I hope you chucked him in the:shower: and left here there to sober up!!
if you are like me andd my hubby you will:kiss: :wedding: and make up in no time.. and be back to:sex::sex::sex: real soon!!... dont let this hiccup stress you out hun, it really shouldnt make alot of difference .. :hugs: heres hoping you get your:bfp: this year!! lots of love :angel:

Good day ladies.

Shellie- extra :sex: for you! Tell hubby it's an order! lol

AFM, well the :witch: has arrived, very light though but some serious cramping...I think this will be the only time I am happy to see the:witch:. That means I am getting closer to my TTC date yay!!:happydance:

:wave: to everyone! :dust:

Angel :angelnot:
Yeah he's planning on making it up to me tonight :wohoo::wohoo:which means :sex: & :spermy: & me with my legs in the air :headspin::headspin: hoping & [-o< for my christmas :bfp:
Thanks for stopping by to read my journal :hug:
I can't believe he got drunk either but boys will be boys :drunk:. I was laughing at him trying to get into bed without falling over so i'd pretty much already started to forgive him:hugs:. We don't stay mad at each other for long,which i love so much about him,he's my amazing soulmate:cloud9:

Super. Told hubby he's on :sex: orders from you lol :rofl: Yay for the :witch: arriving:dance::dance: I'd NEVER say that to any woman,feels a bit weird :loopy:

:hi: to all you other ladies.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Happy Thanksgiving ladies

Hey ladies, as you all know it is Thanksgiving day here in the states but I had to pop in on my ladies, I hope everyone is doing well.

Shellie, don't be to mad at hubby you have to catch the egg.

Talk to you ladies later.

Josey,I am so sorry to here that.Hoping everything turns out well.:hugs:

Adanma,glad to here Ian is doing well.DD always wants pancakes as her Bday dinner.

AFM,We had a great Thanksgiving Dinner.I just love it when we all get together.I also get to sleep late in the morn,no bf shopping for me after all.I found some great deals online today,so I am going to skip it.I think I am around 5dpo,hard to tell since I don't temp and didn't use opks this cycle.Either way no symptoms what so ever,not even the sore bb's.

Hope everyone had a great day!!

Hey ladies, I hope my ladies in the States had a great Thanksgiving day and did not eat to much.

Have a great day all my ladies.

:hi: Ladies.
Hope you're all doing well?:happydance:

Well DH did make it up to me last night :cloud9:(details in my journal:winkwink:Hey i'm plugging my product lol :rofl:) The same couldn't be said for me though :blush::haha:.
So we've finally caught up with the SMEP :wohoo::wohoo: & the 2WW begins:dance::dance:. I'm a very happy :bunny: now. FX the soy & SMEP brings me my christmas :bfp:

:dust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"