TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

:flower: Shellie if anyone deserves a BFP its you hun!! good luck with everything.. hun ...hope it works..:sleep: xx

Hi Ladies :) Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!!! We had a nice Thanksgiving....some yummy food,Football and games....good times!! So I have some Scentsy work to do we are having a holiday shopping and Benefit tomorrow....the benefit is for Toys For Tots. I am hoping we have a good turn out. So i am chugging along helping to get ready for tomorrow but wanted to pop in and say Hello to my lovely friends. Sending babydust :dust: to all in their 2WW.....hope you all get your BFP's :)
I will try my best to check back in a bit :hug:

Okay I guess all my ladies here in the States are out shopping today. It sure is quiet on here today. I hope everyone is doing well.

Okay I guess all my ladies here in the States are out shopping today. It sure is quiet on here today. I hope everyone is doing well.

I think you're right Ready:thumbup:. How's things going for you? Great i hope :hugs:.

Navy.:flower:. So great to hear you had a brilliant thanksgiving :cake::wine::drunk::pizza: :munch: :cloud9:.

Angel:angelnot: Thank you hun :hug: . You're the best cyber friend :friends: a girl could ever want or need & i LOVE all the support you give me :cloud9:

:hugs::hugs: like wise my wee scottish besty mate!! :friends:

I am hoping you get your :bfp: this month hun, but if you dont , then keep going and dont give up..just look at Rach hun. :dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance::happydance: I have about 8 days till my AF.. then I can start :sex::sex: xx

I have NO intention of ever giving up on my dream :baby:. I know that one day it WILL happen & i'll get my :bfp: big fat belly then my :crib:. :cloud9:. Miracles happen all the time & i'm just waiting on mine:coffee:
:dust::dust::dust:

:hi: to all you other ladies:hugs:
:dust::dust::dust:

Hello ladies!

Just dropping in to say hi and to see how everyone is doing. I hope every one of you are doing great.

shellie- You my dear are one strong chicky! I only wish to have your strength once it is my time ttc. I know I will have some hits. I am unsure how I will handle those hits but reading your journal, I can do it! lol Your time will come, I know it!

Baby dust to everyone!

Hi guys! My parents, my sister's family, and my family had pictures taken yesterday. They were taken at my parents house just having the kids do what they do and a few posed shots. It was so cute! My mom got the pictures today and said they were really good. Can't wait to see them tomorrow.

My parents 24th anniversary is monday so my sister and I are cooking them dinner tomorrow night. Nothing huge, but they seem happy.

In ttc news: 6dpo today. big temp dip. Hoping it goes up tomorrow. Been a bit crampy as well which had me worried about early AF. I was totally caught off guard one cycle with a 9 day LP so I wouldn't be suprised. Hoping it is implantation! I think it's too early for symptoms, but I did throw up my entire breakfast this morning. Crossing my fingers that this is it. Testing on tuesday 9dpo.

We are getting ready to trim the tree with the boys now. Have a nice evening everyone!

Adanma

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving :). Hope all is well with everyone. I am 5dpo and have plenty of cramping and feel weird like my period is coming. It feels like my bottom is gonna fall out. Idk when I will be testing. I don't test each month just wait for period to come. Good day ladies

Hello ladies,

Navy, glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

Shellie, I sure hope you catch the egg. Your determination will get you there. I just know it. :thumbup:

Angelcake, I hope all is well with you.

Super, I hope you are healing well.

Coffee, I hope you are healing well too.

Reeds, How are you? Hope all is well.

Iamrestored, I hope all is well with you and that you catch the egg too.

Needa, how are you? Is hubby home yet?

Afm, not much to report. My son's team lost their 3rd playoff game today.:cry:

Hi Ladies how was your day...i still have to go bac a read a few posts. The Benefit went well we collected a good amount of toys for the Toys For Tots....I just love the thought that children getting these toys will have a smile on their faces and i know that they will be so thankful to have these toys.
So Not I am home and i have lost my voice....and my friend was cold so i gave her my jacket to keep warm....so i got way cold and forgot to get my jacket from her. Well then i went out to start my car and my car wouldn't start...my battery is dead and i need a new one so i called my hubby to come jump my car to i can at least make it down the road to my house....I was so very cold waiting!! So DH and I think i am coming down with a :cold: cold and my voice is gone...LOL:haha: But all in all I had a lot of fun :) I know I will be back on my feet in no time...at least I better be i have 3 home parties to do this week:argh:

Hope youa all have a great night or morning :loopy: I am going to eat and then going to bed...I just took some cold medication and getting very sleepy....Good Night All

Iamrestored...love the sassy new pic. FX for u.
Adanma...Sending buckets of baby dust your way and to all who are TTC this cycle.

I hope everyone else is doing fantastic and enjoying their weekend.

AFM....Hubby will be home Tuesday nite and gender scan wed morning. So last guess on what is in my belly. I had the weirdest dream last nite...I had a dream that I was on team...Poultry. Not pink or blue....I had a baby turkey and the Dr said this was common and not to worry. He said if he clipped the wings and drumsticks and I breast fed, it would look more like a baby. LOL.....crazy pg dreams eh. I blame u Adanma for all the turkey talk the other day. LOL....

Navy,hope you get to feeling better:hugs:

To all the ladies in the 2ww FXed you get that bfp,that goes for me too!

Ready,I guess everyone has been out shopping.Did you do any shopping this weekend?

afm,I am going to try and hold out on testing with our mini vacation,the hotub thing and not knowing exactly when I O'ed,just not sure we have a chance this cycle but I guess you never know.We spent yesterday afternoon out shopping for a new tree.It took hours to find the perfect one.We had our old one for 7 years and I am so happy with the new one,except the rotating sometimes hurts my head while looking at it.lol

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Needa,that is to funny about the dr and the dream.YAY for dh coming home and the gender scan.I don't know what you have already boys or girls.I was thinking boys just not sure.lol..So I am going to say girl!

Needa- I laughed so loud!! I got hubby to read it, he had a chuckle too!It had to be all that turkey talk the past week..haha Congrats on hubby coming home and the gender scan, what an exciting week for you!! :hugs: If I were to take a wild guess, I would say blue? But we will see!!

Navy- Feel better soon hun xo

Ready- I am healing just great, thanks for thinking about me :flower:

Hello to everyone! And tons of :dust: for all my girles.

FX for those 2WW, So excited for you all!

Have a good one

Cheers!

Navy, I am glad the benefits was good but I hope you get to feeling better soon. :hug:

Needa, I laughed so hard. I hope you breastfeed then.:haha: Glad your dh is coming home soon. Please post the scan pic. I can hardly wait.

Fam, sending you lots and lots of :dust:.

Super, you will be in the tww real soon. The time will go by fast.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"