TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies! Long time! Belated Happy Thanksgiving US ladies! Not much gong on with me as far as TTC is concerned. Still not doing anything as far as trying. I just chart when I start af, but other than that, nothing. Really just enjoying our grandson and now getting ready for Christmas! We went shopping on Friday from 3am until 3 that afternoon! Wanna talk about one pooped girl! That would have been me!
We had a health scare with our son in law last weekend. He went to the emergency room Saturday night and they found he had a blockage in his colon and a spot on his lung (he is not a smoker). He was in so much pain (from the blockage) and they sent him home with pain killers and that was it! So on Monday he went to his doctor and they told him that he should have been admitted! So they did a colonoscopy and saw the blockage was gone but it was infected a little and they biopsied that to see what caused the infection and they also said that his colon twisted because the blockage. Also they went to the lung doctor after that and he said the spot was scar tissue from when he had bronchitis at one time. So that was a huge sigh of relief! Everything was ok! He will get the results of the biopsy this week some time.
Our son's girlfriend is getting bigger and bigger everyday! She is really popping! She is now 26 weeks! Our little Emma is getting stronger and stronger!
I am really thinking about stopping all together on the whole ttc thing. I was thinking about doing the endometrial ablation. I am not sure about it yet. But my periods are getting really bad. I mean to the point where I can't hardly got out in public because I am going to bleed thru. Also my periods are getting longer and longer.(Sorry for the TMI) So I think we are going to talk to our doctor about our options. I am not sure if I am going through pre menopause or what. I am just not sure what to do. So as you can tell I have a lot going on and a lot to think about. I mean taking care of our grandchildren (I am watching our grandson during the day for our daughter and will be watching our granddaughter when she goes back to work) and then running our business and then our life, I just don't know that having a baby would be ideal for us now. 4 years ago when we decided to go for this, things were very different. It is very heartbreaking since we never thought in a million years that we would have had such a hard time getting pregnant! But reality has set in and I am not getting any younger. I will be 39 in Feb. My hubby has been 100% supportive! He is loving that we get to have all the fun time with our grandson and he is absolutely crazy about him. But he also loves that when it is time for us. So we have the best of both worlds. I guess for me, it's about giving up on something we have worked so hard for and still nothing. I guess it is something that I am really fighting with.
Anyway, I am sorry for the long post. But as you can see, I have had a lot going on!
I am so glad that everyone is doing well! I am happy for all the ladies that have gotten pregnant and rooting on the ones who are still trying! I hope everyone's journey is a short happy one! :hugs: And thank you for reading my rant!
PS Has anyone heard from Jaimad? Worried about her. She went for her scan and then never updated...... Just wondering!
Also Needa that turkey story cracked me up! Thanks ladies! :hugs:

Jonnanne,glad to see your post.Sorry to here about the scare with SIL.That sounds very scary.I Hope everything turns out to be fine with him.How exciting you will be watching both of your grandbabies during the day.I have always thought Emma was such a beautiful name.I am sending big :hugs: to you for whatever descion you make about TTC,it sounds like your life has changed alot since TR.I do hope they figure out what is causing the long heavy periods though that sounds like it would be hard to deal with every month.Wishing the very best for you and your family!!

:hi: Everyone.
Hope you're all doing well & those that are in the 2ww:dust: & get there :bfp::cloud9: & those ttc are getting plenty :sex: :dust: & a :bfp: :cloud9:.

Needa.YAY at getting your scan:happydance:are you finding out the sex of :baby:?

Super. Glad to hear you're healing well :hugs:

Angel:angelnot:. You're getting like me with the readings lol :haha:.

AFM. Well it's snowy here & bloody cold:cold: but the kids are loving it :cloud9:. Perfect excuse for snuggling up to my man :hugs:,which could lead to some :sex: MMM:cloud9:. I'm only 2DPO today & feeling really chilled out :coolio: what will be will be i guess,i'm not going to test until i'm at least 10DPO lol:haha:

Sending loads of snowy :dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies,

Jonnanne, I am glad to see you post. You may have Fibroids that is causing the heavy periods. Since having my removed my period was lighter. Glad the grandbabies are doing well.

Fam, how are you doing?

Shellie, I agree with angelcake wait until Af is missing.

Shellie,FXed for that bfp for you!Snow how wonderful!We rarely get any here and when we do it just enough to cover the ground.

Ready,I am doing well.2ww drives me crazy,this one is much better than others though.Back to work tonight and I really don't want to go.LOL.Hope you are doing well!!

Jonnanne I am not sure that Jaimad had posted on here about her new BFP. I have been watching her journal as well and worrying...she was so excited about that scan. I have been praying that all is well. I hope they get the infection out of your son's colon that sounds scary. XX

Thanks ladies. As far as our son in llaw goes, the infection was in the process of healing so they just wanted to know what was causing the infection.
As far as me, I think we are going to look into what is causing the heavy bleeding. But I think we are going to hold off on the ablasion. We talked more about it today and we are not going to do it as even though we are not "trying" we don't want to give up 100% hope. So as of right now, the ablasion is on hold for a little while.
I hope Jaimad is ok. I have been worried about her.
Thank you again ladies! :hugs:

:hugs: Shellie try and wait til AF is due before testing hun... xx

I'll try Angel:angelnot: but it is so tempting to just try & ignore :ignore: my stash of tests lol :haha:,might just do a sneaky cheapie one at 10DPO lol :rofl:

Hoping & praying [-o<[-o< for a miracle :bfp:

Hello ladies! Long time! Belated Happy Thanksgiving US ladies! Not much gong on with me as far as TTC is concerned. Still not doing anything as far as trying. I just chart when I start af, but other than that, nothing. Really just enjoying our grandson and now getting ready for Christmas! We went shopping on Friday from 3am until 3 that afternoon! Wanna talk about one pooped girl! That would have been me!
We had a health scare with our son in law last weekend. He went to the emergency room Saturday night and they found he had a blockage in his colon and a spot on his lung (he is not a smoker). He was in so much pain (from the blockage) and they sent him home with pain killers and that was it! So on Monday he went to his doctor and they told him that he should have been admitted! So they did a colonoscopy and saw the blockage was gone but it was infected a little and they biopsied that to see what caused the infection and they also said that his colon twisted because the blockage. Also they went to the lung doctor after that and he said the spot was scar tissue from when he had bronchitis at one time. So that was a huge sigh of relief! Everything was ok! He will get the results of the biopsy this week some time.
Our son's girlfriend is getting bigger and bigger everyday! She is really popping! She is now 26 weeks! Our little Emma is getting stronger and stronger!
I am really thinking about stopping all together on the whole ttc thing. I was thinking about doing the endometrial ablation. I am not sure about it yet. But my periods are getting really bad. I mean to the point where I can't hardly got out in public because I am going to bleed thru. Also my periods are getting longer and longer.(Sorry for the TMI) So I think we are going to talk to our doctor about our options. I am not sure if I am going through pre menopause or what. I am just not sure what to do. So as you can tell I have a lot going on and a lot to think about. I mean taking care of our grandchildren (I am watching our grandson during the day for our daughter and will be watching our granddaughter when she goes back to work) and then running our business and then our life, I just don't know that having a baby would be ideal for us now. 4 years ago when we decided to go for this, things were very different. It is very heartbreaking since we never thought in a million years that we would have had such a hard time getting pregnant! But reality has set in and I am not getting any younger. I will be 39 in Feb. My hubby has been 100% supportive! He is loving that we get to have all the fun time with our grandson and he is absolutely crazy about him. But he also loves that when it is time for us. So we have the best of both worlds. I guess for me, it's about giving up on something we have worked so hard for and still nothing. I guess it is something that I am really fighting with.
Anyway, I am sorry for the long post. But as you can see, I have had a lot going on!
I am so glad that everyone is doing well! I am happy for all the ladies that have gotten pregnant and rooting on the ones who are still trying! I hope everyone's journey is a short happy one! :hugs: And thank you for reading my rant!
PS Has anyone heard from Jaimad? Worried about her. She went for her scan and then never updated...... Just wondering!
Also Needa that turkey story cracked me up! Thanks ladies! :hugs:

Hiya hope you are ok hun..39 is not old hun!!! sometimes when you decide to `give up` the unexpected happens xx
hope your son in law is ok..xx

Hi jonnanne. Good to see your post! Sorry you are struggling with things right now. I hope they can figure out whats causing the bleeding!

fellow twwers: this sucks. lol! 8dpo today. feeling rotten. tested bfn of course. I have no willpower when there are tests in the house.

mad at hubby this morning. stupid stuff. didnt take trash out and didnt put baby seat back in car so I had to struggle with three kids in the freezing cold trying to get the damn seat in. My oldest was in a funk this morning too which did not help. ugh I hate mornings like that!

Hope everyone had a better start to the week.

Adanma

Adanma...8dpo is early...lol and I hear ya on the hubby thing but freezing cold in san diego, Try -35 weather here hun....trade ya. LOL

Adanma, I think I would be upset too.

Needa, just a couple more days before hubby comes home.

Reeds, is today your gender scan? I am so excited waiting for you to post.

Afm, my temps have been all over the place not sure what is going on.

Hubby will be home tomorrow nite and scan will be on Wed am. Famof6...I have three boys from my first marriage. Everyone that has guess has said girl, so time will tell.

Hope everyone is well and sending baby dust to all who are ttc.

Adanma,I am with you girl,this does suck.I don't even know how many dpo I am.If I had to guess I would say 9 or 10.Either way bfn today.I thought this relaxing would be better but its not its more stress.So I am getting ready to order opks.I have been using the smileys but those cost to much,so I guess I will order the ICs.8 dpo is early early,so I am still holding out hope for your bfp!!

I knew it was early. Couldn't help myself. I thought surely if I'm feeling this rotten it would show up on a test right!? lol!

needa: I'm in Illinois. Still it was about 38 degrees here so nothing like -35! It sucks too because my husband is building bunk beds for the boys in the garage so there is no room for the car so I had to do it all outside with my naughty kids running around the car! hahahaa

fam: I stopped using opk's because I was constantly peeing on them and it was becoming a problem! lol I forgot that I bought preg tests so I bought more so I had 4 here that's why it was so hard to resist! If I only had 1 or 2 it would be a lot easier.

It was my parents 24th anniversary today. God bless them! They are so cute. Hope to be there with hubby in 20 years!

Hope everyone had a nice day!

Adanma

Why did I think u were in San Diego...who the heck lives there then?

Hello ladies :wave:

Adanma- I know for a fact I would have done the same and tested early! :hugs: Happy Anniversary to your parents.:flower:

There are a couple of scans coming up this week! I can not wait to find out if its pink or blue....Sooooooo excited for you girls.:happydance:

ready4onemore- When did you start taking temp? I have opk's ordered, should get them some time this week. But have not thought about temping, maybe I should? So I guess you are going to ttc very soon then? yay!!

Wishing BFP for all who are doing the 2ww. :)

AFM...I went to see the nurse today to get bandage changed..they are very pleased with the healing.
I have been getting bandage changed every second day but she had asked me to come on mondays and thursday's only because I am healing well, and seems every time they clean the cut it starts to spot blood, she says its better left alone so it is not disturbed. When I seen her today the incision is a little red...and it hurts when touched..she does not think it's another infection but maybe just irritated from the bandages. Have to let it air out while I am home, make sure it stays super dry and when I am out I have to cover it up. Ughhh this has been such a pain in the ass!!! She says by the time I am allowed to TTC I should be super healed...ummmm hello I have until the 21st of Jan to make it my 3 months?? Enough already!! No more packing though, that a bonus. It is almost closed up. I sure hope when it is my turn to ttc that I am blessed with a painless journey!!

Sorry about the rant..LOL I feel better now...hehe I would be lost without everyone here..lol

Tons and tons of :dust: to you all!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"