TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Need,I think it is Navy or Mrsmommy??.I can't remember either!LOL

Why did I think u were in San Diego...who the heck lives there then?

AWWW You were thinking about me :hugs:....I feel so special now..lol:winkwink:

Hi ladies:hi: I am feeling much better...my voice came back:thumbup: I am just sitting here for a few minutes while the kids eat dinner.

So I have a question(it might be a crazy one) Who here has children the live with their parents or in-laws???

I ask because my DH and I are having our son (who has ADHD/ODD) live with my In-laws(hubby's parents). Our son wants to live there with his grandpa and grandma too.
We feel this would be the best thing for DS since the military life style is just tearing DS apart and we only want the best for our son. I would really like to hear your opinions.

Joanne~ It was good to see your post. I hope you get the heavy bleeding figured out and glad to hear your SIL is doing well and that the infection is going away.

Ready~hope your temps stop jumping around for you so you can get a nice pattren for whats normal for you.

Reed~ can't wait to hear about your baby scan...good luck tomorrow,hope :baby: opens his or her legs so you can see what your having :)

Sending LOTS and LOTS of baby dust to all our TWWers......:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Super wow hun your having a time healing. FX the next few months go by quickly and you get you BFP soon.

Anna I think we all do what is best for our kids...in our own way. I have joint custofy with my ex which is not my ideal situation but my kids are happy for the most part and that is all that matters. Your sons sounds like a very loved little boy and Ithink your decision will make him happy

Hiya ladies,

Needa, that time flew by didn't it? Yay your scan is Wednesday and reeds is tomorrow. :happydance:

Fam, fx for you to get your BFP.

Adanma, are you near Chicago? How did the dinner you and your sister cooked for you parents turn out? What did you cook?

Reeds, I cannot wait to you post the scan. :happydance: So excited.

Super, I hope you heal soon. December will be the end of my 2 month wait. I had to wait to 2-3 months. I chose 2 months. :haha:

Navy, if you son will be happy I say to do it. We always want what is best for out kids. I am sure you and hubby will make the right decision.:hugs:

Afm, I am getting my hair colored tomorrow.:happydance: I had a few grays to pop out in the front. I cannot have that.:nope: I hope it comes out okay. I haven't dyed my hair with permament color in years.

So I have a question(it might be a crazy one) Who here has children the live with their parents or in-laws???

My 2 oldest sons live with my mom and they are doing really well with her I let them live with her cuz they didnt want to live in Mexico with me...It was a really hard choice buy it was the right one

Thank you ladies:hugs: I am having a hardtime sleeping tonight,hubby has duty and should be home tomorrow evening sometime. I feel like the emotional basket case of our group!!:haha: friend of mine asked me today which pregnancy test was better to test with a blue or pink test line???? I know I should know the answer but I am having a mental block!!! So which test is best ??

Navy,Sending you :hugs:.As moms we always want what is best for our children.

Ready,I am sure the color will turn out beautiful.

Reeds,Needa Yay for the scans this week,can't wait to find out!

Super,After all you have been through healing,you deserve a quick TTC journey.Hoping your recovery speeds up!

Adanma,I too had one of those crazy mornings,Everyone overslept and so I had to wait until I got off work to wake them and it was like a mad house with everyone trying to get ready at once.Its safe to say everyone was late for school!

afm,Af is on the way,started the lower cramping and usually start within hours of that,but I guess she is going to play with me because not due for af until the weekend.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Oh yeah Navy,I am pretty sure pink is the way to go.I have heard to stay away from the blue dye ones.

Famof6~ Thank you....I will make sure to tell my friend,Erica :) Sorry to hear your cramping and not feeling to well.

So how is everyone doing today??

Reeds~ how did the baby scan go today?? Do you and the family get to decorate in Pink or Blue???

Hey ladies,

Fam, I am sorry that AF is playing with you.

Navy, I have no idea yet, which one to use. But I am sure I will find out soon. :haha:

I love my hair color. It is kind of auburn.

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 2
hey ladies, sorry i haven't been around. A lot going on in my life right now. Saturday night my granny had a heart attack. Last night she passed away :(. I know she is with Jesus :). True woman of faith :). What is really cool though is last month I celebrated her 90th birthday with her and family :). I was awesome. I have some great memories of her. She was in good health and lived a good life.

afm- iam on cd23 period due Dec 6

Good day ladies

Thanks ladies.

Iamrestored, I am very sorry for your lost. I pray for peace for you and your family.

Iamrestored,Sorry about your loss.:hugs:

Needa,Yay for the blue team!

Ready,Love it!!It looks great!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back