TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I amrestored....sorry for your loss.
Ready...love the sassy hair.

AFM....I am devastated right now....due to the WONDERFUL (insert pissed off voice here) service with United airlines/continental airlines, and there delays at every airport and flight my dh was on yesterday and today, my husband will not be home til 12:30 tomorrow afternoon and will miss our gender scan. They will not even put him up in a hotel for the nite. He has been flying since 2pm yesterday.
I will be going alone and may take my three boys if they can behave. I have no family in the city to come with me. I can not re-book it again as we are already booked to go to the USA shopping for baby friday am and need to know the sex to get everything.

I am so upset right now...thanks for the ear reeds....I needed it.
Hope all are doing well....ttyl

Needa- That absolutely stinks!!! I think it would be kinda neat for the three boys to see scan. I know I am new here, but I am here if you need a friend, chat or someone to rant on..anything:hugs:. Your poor hubby must be upset too :( . But on the brighter side...you see your baby tomorrow!!:flower: I am still thinking Boy... Keep us posted dear.:hugs:

Reeds. YAY for team :blue::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Ready.Love the new hair,really suits you:cloud9:

Iamrestored. Sorry to hear of your loss:hugs:

Needa. That totally sucks:growlmad::hugs:.

:hi: to all you other ladies:winkwink:

AFM. 5 DPO & don't have any symptoms,so to speak. I've had a few cramps that come & go in my ovary area but thats about it:shrug:. Too early to tell i guess. I'll hold off testing till i'm at least 12 DPO if i can resist lol :rofl: but knowing me i'll be tempted to test at 10DPO :haha:

:dust::dust::dust:

:happydance::happydance:Congratulations Reeds

:thumbup: fantastic hair Ready!!

:hugs: I am restored ..sorry for your loss hun, thinking of you and your family xx

Needa.. that is so unfair.. :hugs:

Josie.. :hugs: hope you are as ok as you can be hun x

SHELLIE!! :nope::nope::dohh: step away from the :test: I know its tempting! :happydance::happydance:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all of you!!

ps.. only 4 days til my AF.. xx

ready: love the hair! We are about 2 hours south of chicago. The dinner went well. My sister did pot roast and I made roasted apples and potatoes.

iam: so sorry for the loss. how amazing that she got to celebrate her last birthday with everyone though.

reeds: I knew it! hahaha congrats!

needa: so sorry! That sucks! ugh! I hate traveling by air for that reason. My hubby got stuck the time before last for a whole 24 hours! It's like.. you don't have anything!? I'm still thinking girl I can't wait to hear!

everyone in tww: keep on hanging in there!

AFM: 8,9, and 10 dpo all bfn. depressed. I feel like ass on a stick. Why do I puke and why am I tired etc if I'm not pregnant!? anyway, just waiting for AF. if it doesn't come I'll test again.

Adanma

Hey ladies,

Needa, I really hate that. I wanted him to be there too. I think it is a special time and that he should be there.:hugs: That is so upsetting.

Shellie, I know it is tempting but you can go without test just a few more days. :thumbup:

Angel, hope AF is not to bad for you.

Josey, we are thinking of you.

Reeds, have you picked out any boy names yet?

Adanma, Pot roast hmm sounds good right now.

Needa,Sorry to hear that!It sucks to put it lightly.

Shellie,hoping when you decide to test you get that BFP!!

Ready,You have me wanting to go get my hair colored now!

Adanma,I am with you girl,all bfns but I may be a little worse I have been poas 2x a day.LOL

afm,no af as of yet,but I have the lower cramps I always get around her arrival.I feel like the crazy ttc lady again.I know there is only a chance I will get a bfp each cycle,but when af is due everytime I go to the restroom I get all nervous and then relieved when there is nothing there.How crazy is that!!

Thanks ladies.....I'm kinda sad but my boys are THRILLED to be playing hookie from school this am to come with me. Scan is in an hour, just downing the dreaded water to fill my bladder. So....this will be the last time "hopefully" that i am wondering what sex the baby is. I am hoping the baby lets us look and that the tech is not a bitch like last time and either gives me some great pics or a dvd for dh. Fingers crossed...I have to pick Joe up from the airport at 12:30 so we wont be back to post til early afternoon. Thanks for keeping me and baby in your thoughts and prayers these last 20 weeks.....it has not been a textbook pg. I look forward to being an ear when all you ladies are pg.

Congratulations reeds on Team blue,
Needa really sorry your hubby isnt gonna be with you but your clouds silver lining is your boys getting to see instead.... good luck...My guess is Team Pink.....lol
Adanma im so with you and Fam Bfn equals big fat bloody disappointment, I did 10, 12 and today 14 but getting side pain which eqauls Af on her way....
Iam sorry for your loss......

well girls.....what are the odds of having four boys? Hmmm.....I guess pretty good as God has blessed us with a little boy. LOL...I am in shock, Joe is over the moon that he has a son. All is great, my bled re-absorbed and baby is still measuring 2 days ahead like it was at 12 weeks.
I am so pleased and happy right now, so much so I have a headache. We are going on our mini vaca to the US one day early so we aren't rushed to come home as DH has to work on Sunday eve. I have been spoiled with beautiful gifts from Africa from him and his family. The baby outfits they sent are amazing....all hand stitching. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers and superstoked....u were the only one at all to guess boy, including my family. (my dad changed his guess to boy last min this am...so it doesn't count)

boys are great! I am hoping for another when I finally get pregnant. How wonderful!

Adanma

well girls.....what are the odds of having four boys? Hmmm.....I guess pretty good as God has blessed us with a little boy. LOL...I am in shock, Joe is over the moon that he has a son. All is great, my bled re-absorbed and baby is still measuring 2 days ahead like it was at 12 weeks.
I am so pleased and happy right now, so much so I have a headache. We are going on our mini vaca to the US one day early so we aren't rushed to come home as DH has to work on Sunday eve. I have been spoiled with beautiful gifts from Africa from him and his family. The baby outfits they sent are amazing....all hand stitching. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers and superstoked....u were the only one at all to guess boy, including my family. (my dad changed his guess to boy last min this am...so it doesn't count)

:happydance: YAY I guessed right!!! :happydance: How exciting!! You should post pics of the little outfits!!! hehe I bet they are the cutest!!! I am happy that you get to go on your mini vac early!! It is gonna be so much fun shopping for the little guy. Any names in mind yet? I hope that headache leaves you alone!! So happy for you!!! :hugs:

I will post pics when I get back....I think they are more 3 month outfits not really newborn. Very cute though.....as for the name we have it picked out already but my hubby is muslim and u do not tell the name til you have a birth party 7 days after baby is born. It's an african name...and not too wild. LOL...I love it.

Needa,congrats on the baby boy!Gifts from Africa that sounds so exciting!hahaha Can you tell I have never been out of the states.lol

Adanma,I too would like to have another boy.I love my DD dearly,but I dont know what I would do with two mini me's.I would honestly just be happy with a healthy baby either way,as I am sure all of us would.

Super,:thumbup:on guessing boy!!

Needa,I did not know that about Muslim.I love to learn new things.I just chose not to tell anyone with DS #1.I had two names in my head and when I seen him for the first time I just knew.

Can't wait to see those pics! I am looking forward to finding out the man's name. :) Congrats to you and your hubby my friend! Have fun shopping!

Congrats Needa, on team :blue:. You and Reeds got preggo around the same time and are due around the same time and you both are team :blue:. :thumbup: I really want you to have a girl but God knows best. I have heard of the tradition of not telling the name. In many african families the father chose the name. I love different cultures and often study them. Just so I will understand different people.

Super, great guess :thumbup:

Loopy, Hi how are you?

Needa:cloud9:

GO TEAM BLUE:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'M SO CHUFFED THAT IT'S ANOTHER LIL :blue:

Sweet dreams READY-:sleep: It's about that time for me too! lol

Night ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads