TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thats for all the congrats. DH is over the moon with excitement. We wanted a boy but I felt selfish if I vocalized it too much as we were so blessed and lucky to even have gotten pg.
I love being a mother to boys.....my boys seem alittle bummed out as they wanted a sister bad, but my youngest Landon, said next one u have mom will be a girl.LOL....I love other cultures and traditions as well.....very interesting. My family is pouting as they want to know the name but they will have to get over it.

I am heading to bed as we are leaving for the 11hr drive to the US tomorrow to shop shop and shop.
Take care everyone and talk to u on sunday nite.

yay angel!

needa: In my dad's culture the paternal grandma picks the name. His mum was gone though so another elder lady picked. My mom got to pick our first names and the lady picked our middle names. That's why our first names are boring and our middle names aren't! lol! I'm Judith Adanma and my sissy is Cheryl Nneka Nnkenchinyelu. Adanma is pretty girl, Nneka is god is good, Nnkenchinyelu is mother is greatest I believe. That's what I've been told anyway.

Still puking upon becoming vertical in the morning. Stil bfn. Not testing till AF due now because I'm making msyelf crazy. My cousin is pregnant now too.

My mom's friends daughter just had a baby and there is somethingw rong with him. He is having abunch of tests done although my mom (RN) thinks it's cerebal palsy. They mentioned a brain bleed and he is small and premature. They knew during the pregnancy something was wrong though. Large placenta small baby and the long bones measured short. Anyway, the dad is a jerk and the mom is borderline with IQ around 70. Mom's friend has been banned now from seeing baby and the parents have nothing yet for baby leading us to wonder whether they want to take him home at all. So sad and it makes me very very angry!

In other news. Had a laugh when the kids wrote santa this year. My youngest son wants an easy bake oven, a Dora doll and a pillow pet! lol! My hubby was like, "we have our daughter afterall!" hahaaaa! So that's what we bought! Can't wait to see him happy on xmas morning!

Hope everyone is doing well today.

Adanma

Sending lots of baby dust :dust: your way angel:hugs:

Adanma: I hope you feel better soon. But maybe it is a BFP!!!!FX`d for you. Sorry to hear about your mom's friends daughter. :( So sad.

Hello to all the ladies, how are we doing today ?

:dust: for all of you!! :)

Needa, have fun shopping. Going to miss you on the thread though.

Angel, Yay you can TTC with us.

Adanma, I like you name but always wondered if I was saying it right. One day we will have to skye each other. That was so funny about your son. You husband is funny too. I feel sad for the little baby.:sad1:

I hope everyone is doing well today. I feel a little sick today. I think my cycle is going to start Saturday for whatever reason.

Needa,I hope you have a blast shopping!

Angel,That is great news!

Adanma,I am sorry you are sick,but sounds like good signs for a bfp!I hope af stays away!Hearing about the baby makes me wanna :cry:.I hope everything works out for the best for him.My DD 8 and nephew 4 asked for the same thing from Santa a easybake oven and pillow pet.I got DD the bee pillow pet,and now the ovens are green so thats alot better than the pink ones because some boys love to cook too.At the last moment DD added a Wii to her list though.

Ready,I hope you get to felling better.Af due Saturday for me too.Hoping she is a no show.

Reeds,How are you doing?Have you started shopping for blue yet?

afm,I am just waiting on the witch to show.I think I have put an about 10 lbs since surgery and I am not working very hard to get it off.I am going to try my very best to cut out the soda,because food is not an option.:haha:

How are the rest of our ladies?FXed for all who are waiting to test!

:hugs::hugs: Thankyou lovely ladies for your kind wishes xx
I am scared but excited too.. :happydance:

Adanma sorry you are being sick hun..hope you do get your BFP though.What day are you due your AF?? sometimes you can test too early and get a BFN when you are pregnant.. sorry about your mums friends daughter..very sad indeed xx

Thankyou very much Superstoked! xx

Good luck Ready..hope you get your BFP soon.. xx

Thanks Famof6.. good luck ttc...
sending lots of baby dust.. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

WOW!! YAY and congrats to Reed and Needa ....both on the blue team :)

Needa~have fun shopping today in the US:)

I am not sure who mentioned pillow pets but all 3 of my kiddos asked santa for one!! Liliana asked for the Unicorn, Andrew asked for the Dolphin and Sarah asked for the Monkey...lol

AFM:doing well willbe back on in a few....Preparing dinner so then all i have to do later on is pop it in the oven!

Angel :angelnot: YAY AT TTC AGAIN:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:You'll have you're :bfp: in no time:winkwink:.

Adanma. Sorry you got a BFN but maybe it's still too early :winkwink:. I'm really hoping you get your :bfp: in a few days & that :witch:stays well away from you or i'll have to hunt her down & kill her :ninja::gun::grr::trouble: then all women will be happy:cloud9:.

Needa. Have a great time shopping :dance::dance::dance:.

Ready. Sending you massive :hug::hug: Hope you feel better soon hun :kiss:

:hi: fam,Navy & anyone i've forgotten:blush:

AFM.
Well we're pretty much snowed in here :cloud9: : I LOVE THE SNOW Just sitting here with a mug of hot chocolate:coffee:watching it falling BLISS lol :haha:. I'm 7DPO today & haven't had any symptoms that can't be differed from the :witch: so hard to tell really:shrug:.

Sending loads & loads of :dust::dust::dust:

:flower: Aww Shellie.. :hugs:
I think it will take a while for me hun.. :thumbup:
I hope all the ladies on here get their :bfp: in for christmas..
no more snow here xxxxxxxxxxxxx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hey ladies,

Reeds, I hope you are getting all you baby boy clothes together.

Needa, I hope you are enjoying shopping and that your hubbby is home.

Navy, glad to see you post.

Shellie, I never had any clue I was preggo with my kids. No morning sickness and breast did not start to hurt until I was visible preggo. :holly::haha:

Afm, I am very sleepy today and I went to bed a little earlier it just seems as if I cannot get enough sleep. :sleep:

Reeds I hope you feeling okay.

Needa, are you all shopped out? LOL

Hello ladies :)

ugh. woke up to cramps. still no Af though and they have gone. but big temp dip today as well. just waiting on that bitch to show up. I am sooooo not cut out for this ttc crap. God gave me accidents for a reason i guess! lol!

I did get the green easy bake and was relieved it exists. He would have gotten it either way though. He wanted the bumblebee pillowpet. cutie. got him the bee and Ian the monkey!

ready: it's ah-DAN-mah I go by judith everywhere else though. much easier!

I guess i still have a bit of hope left inside. I want this so bad. It's getting really hard to have disappointment month after month. I can't stop trying though. I really want it.

Adanma

Adanma, FX'd that af stays away! I have not even began my TCC journey yet and I say I am prepared to have a few bumps on the way, but I know I really am not prepared for anything! I hope you get your BFP!:hugs:

AFM, I went to the nurse today for bandage change and it seems that I am going to be discharged in about a week!!! so happy:happydance: I have my six week check-up on monday with my Doctor. I am getting very antsy with the waiting period to ttc. I may go against my doc's rules and try two months waiting instead of three, which will be closer to the end of this month by the time my af has flown the coop.:haha:AND it will be our 3rd wedding anniversary this coming tuesday!:) Some place nice for dinner maybe, I dunno.

FXed for all who are waiting to test!

Take care! xo

Adanma, I was close but not quite.

Super, glad you are healing well.

Afm, af is coming due but not having cramps.:happydance: But doc told I shouldn't have he removed the fibroids.

super: congrats on anniversary! glad you're healing up

ready: I'm used to my names being pronounced wrong. I used to have my dad's last name too Iwenofu and it's not how it looks! lol!

needa and reeds: any new cute stuff picked out we should know about!? haha

AFM: still no AF. not due til tomorrow though. temp up a hair this morning, but nothing to get excited about. Still calmly (ha!) waiting for AF so I can have a fresh start here on ttc. We got a good 6 inches of snow last night here which my boys are going to LOVE when they wake up. I'm foreseeing some iceroad truckers storylines with avalanches in my future.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

Adanma

Adanma, I have had people to pronunce my last name wrong (Ozenne) but pronunce Auzenne which in English is O-Zane. My dh is french desent.

I hope all is well I am getting ready to go to a brunch with the ladies at my church. Yay.:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->