TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

:bfp::bfp:Hiya Ladies,

Sorry not been round much what with a family crisis last week and on earlies at wrk don't know whether im coming or going...lol though i have been following you all if u know what i mean...lol

Anyway Welcome to the thread Jonnann3 u sure sound like you had a rough time lately and i hope everything is settling down ok and congrats on being a grandma/nana:happydance::

Fluterby.. good luck and the docs tomorrow keep us updated x

Cheekybint..like yourself have lost my days aswell as temping with everything going on at the moment x all i know is due AF on the 23rd is that same day as urs?

Reedsgirl...Hope you ok hun x

I know my scar opened up 2 weeks after operation in aug 2009 and then caught a slight infection which was cleared up with antibiotics best to get it checked out hun and take it easy

Well.......my sister in law had her baby last night by c section already has a boy and she had a girl Naomi i cried when i was upset as all i could think off was i wish it was me i know that sounds really jealous and selfish but after all i am human hubby was there for me and said my day will come and i truly believe that one day we all going to have our:bfp: im just so glad im not the only one and we can all chat through our ups and downs and be a great support to every each one of us.

Im not sure whether ive caught eggy this month as the day of me family crisis was the most fertile day and we did'nt:sex: could there still be a chance???

Feeling very tired at moment but think thats down to be starting wrk at 5.30 in morn hence why all temps are all to pot...

Tmi creamy cm at mo and lower cramps so could be AF who knows what goes on inside our bodies.

If i have missed anyone out Hi and hope ur all well

Lets keep this thread going ladies x

Sorry ladies typing error at the beginning of my post there told u i was tired....lol

I got all excited when i saw the :bfp: !!

Hey josey, great to see you! Sounds like you've been having a bit of a hectic time lately! I haven't lost track of my days, it was ReedsG i'd lost track of lol As if i'd loose track with my obsessive nature lol I'm due AF on 24th so day after you. Only another week and a bit to go :D

Fingers crossed you managed to catch that eggy josey, as long as you BDed around your O time you've got as much chance as the rest of us :D

Cheekybint...so sorry be working so hard this week im sure by tomorrow i will forget my own name.....lol

Yes we BD around ovulation so lets keeps fingers crossed for all of us just wish next fri would hurry up god we must half our time wishing our lives away...lol

Jo x

I only had 2 stitches one on each side of the incision, then when i went to get them taken out he clipped each side and pulled a long stitch out from the inside...never seen that before:shrug:. My mom is a nurse and she said that some times they do it like that...they stitched me from the inside as well. My incision closed up fine ( or so I thought:wacko:), Noticed it getting a little pinker a couple of days ago and went to the Doc and told him that I felt like it was opening from the inside and he told me that everything was ok :awww:..So yesterday I was:hangwashing: ( and here some of it has to be done by hand) and it started to ooze a little , I just cleaned it up and went on about my busines. Then we:sex: and thats when it opened up..just gonna keep it clean and doctored

Hope it heals back up soon Anxious! Then you can get back to business as usual lol

Yes me 2 cuz now my Dh doesnt wanna try..He is afraid of hurting me

Maybe you could try a position that doesn't involve him being on top!

Hope you still get a shot at it this month Anxious5

Wow I got all excited at Josey's post too LOL...Hopefully it will be true here really soon

Anxious ouch about your incision. Mine was cut on my c-section line as well but not nearly as long I'd say about 2 or 3 inches is all. They used the disolveable stitches. I had one side that took longer to heal than the other though.

Ok my appointment went horrible. I am not pg. He will not give me anything to start my cycle until I've missed it for 3months. WTH!!! He then tried to draw me pictures of woman anatomy and explain ovulation and LH spikes. DUH dude I know this! He said giving me provera would not cause ovulation. So I don't know what to do from here

My incision is bout 4-5 inches long and it looked healed till a few days ago:shrug:.......The opening is very small so just gonna give it some TLC..I go back to the Doc 2morrow..Sorry to hera bout your appt going so badly for you:nope:, I will keep you in my prayers

Sorry the appointment didn't go as planned fluterby :(

Forgive me for the questions, but it's easier than trying to find it in all these posts!

When was your last period?
How long are your cycles?
When did you ovulate?

I'm just doing a quick sweep of a few websites to see if i can find any natural ways to induce AF

Herbal teas - https://www.sisterzeus.com/delayedmen.htm

Parlsey

Celery Juice

Vitamin C

Ground Ginger

I'll let you know if I come across anything else, might be worth trying one of them!

thank you so much for looking into that for me. I'm gonna check some of it out now.

Last AF - 3/14
28 day cycle
Ovulation CD 15

Hmm it is very late then, even if you had a long LP you'd have expected it by now.

I wonder if your operation has thrown it out of wack a bit. I know when i had my laparoscopy prior to my TR my AF was 2 weeks late. AF had been due at the time of my lap but didn't come on, presumably because of the stress, mentally and physically.

Hopefully once you've managed to get AF here your next cycle will be back to normal

I'm not positive that I O'd on CD15 this cycle though. I never got a + OPK this cycle but the past cycles have been on CD15.

I think I'm gonna go pick up some parsley and maybe some Vitex

Fingers crossed one of them work for you!

Sorry you're stuck in limbo :(

Fluterby...Im so sorry your appointment didnt go well. 3 months? Im sure that there are some great natural methods to go about helping things out. And Mel is so awesome for getting the research started for you.
I took Vitex while trying to have my last baby...had no side effects at all.
Hopefully you will find something that can get you on track again.

thanks girls. I made the tea. Drank a little. It's not terrible but it's not good by any means lol. I'll have another cup or two tonight. We shall see what happens.

Mel thanks so much for looking that up for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->