TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hey me beautiful TR ladies,

I am so excited and I have no idea why. I just believe God is about send blessing that are so unbelieveable. I don't know if it is true so please don't quote me on it. I am just on a peace high. :haha: But I am praying for all my ladies and wishing you all the best. :hugs:

I know the love u feel ready...I knew in my heart we were going to get our baby one day and he did bless us. It's just a matter of when he decides to gives u his gift.
I still to this day rub my belly and feel overwhelmed that there is a baby inside. And after seeing the miracle of him saving my father.....he is truly awesome.

Fam.... I am glad your going for your HSG as the cycle after I had mine I got pg....sadly lost that one but knew we could get pg. Then next cycle we ttc.....we did. I had one after my surgery like u and all was good...but u never know if there is a small blockage and the second hsg clears out the pipes.
I am so excited for all of u to have your babes growing soon,......GL

Thanks Needa, your words are so kind and well needed. Thanks for being with us throughout this journey. You and Reeds make us having faith so much easier.:hugs:

Its not easy ladies. TTC is probably the hardest thing I had ever done. And always so worried it was all my fault every month we didn't get pregnant...but it will happen just keep the faith and keep the BDn up! :)

Hey guys! I guess there is an epidemic of positivity going on today. I feel really optimistic today! I called Ian at his dad's last night and got to talk to him for awhile so that was great. Much needed. I can't wait to see him on Friday! Tomorrow my hubby is off at noon and we are going to bake our holiday goodies. Friday will be a lazy relaxing day and popcorn and movie night. Then saturday we'll open presents here, go to my mom's and open there, go to my hubby's moms, hubby's dad's, and then to my sister's for Christmas dinner! I LOVE Christmas!

In tcc news: 3dpo today so shellie we are really close! No symptoms yet of course. Did the chinese birth chart thing and it should be a boy if I conceived this cycle. lol I'm the only one that would be happy about that. ha! Still holding firm on waiting to test til New Year's eve.

Hope the day finds everyone in good spirits!

Adanma

Reeds, I know it is hard but having you and Needa makes it that much easier.:hugs:

Adanma, I am 3DPO so we are really close. But I promise myself I will only test if AF doesn't show. I hope I can stick to that. :shrug:

Hi Ladies,

Hope your all well...im ok taking each day as it comes..started counselling which is a good thing....my levels were 284 last week and drop to 28 in a week yipeeee!!!!! nurse couldnt believe the massive drop never mind me.

We all looking forward to Christmas and new year i certainly wont look back on the year we have had and to be honest glad to see the back of it.

Glad to hear the posititvity going around keep it up ladies x

Good luck to all those waiting and hope it all big fat postives for you all.

Just wanted to wish you all a truly fantastic, merry christmas and a great new year.

Love your friend Jo x

P.s Here is to 2011:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Morning ladies:) it 1:15am here in California....having trouble getting to sleep!!! I'm in my fertile period(CD14) and have wanted to BD and DH doesn't... So hopefully today /tonight he will be ready to get it on!!! Lol :haha: DH and I are heading up his parents house on Christmas Eve so I will check back later to see how all you lovely ladies are doing. Ready~ I almost peed my pants laughing when I read you fell asleep with your legs in the air :) I am keeping my fingers fx'd that you ladies in your TTW will get your BFP on/by New Year's Eve :hugs: Okay I am going to get off my itouch and try to get some sleep I have a doctor's appt at 6:50 in the morning and have to be up by 5:50am!!! ttyal

Josey, it is so good to see you post. I really hope this new year is good to all of us. You have a very Merry Christmas as well and a joy filled new year.

Navy, I know I could not believe I did that either. When I woke up I was like WTH. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too. May you new year be filled with many blessings and happiness.

ready: I didn't know we were so close on our cycle! Cool!

josey: thanks for the encouragement girl and wishing the best for you this coming year.

navy: hope you get some more bding in! Tell hubby he can have a loooong break after the fertile window! lol!

AFM: making truffles today for gifts. Tomorrow making gingerbread and cinnamon streusel for gifts. If I am not on very much teh next couple of days I apologize. I wish you all a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Adanma

:flower: Merry Christmas JO hun, glad you are feeling a little bit better... hope 2011 will bring you good things and happiness... xxxxxxx

Morning! I am new here and just beginning this journey.

I am 35 years old and have 3 children from a previous marriage; a 12 year old daughter and 8 year old twins. I had a tubal ligation in July of 2004. The method of sterilization was Falope Rings.

I remarried in September of 2009 to a wonderful man who has no children of his own. We would very much like to have a child together and decided to undergo a tubal reversal on October 15, 2010.

Before surgery, I was tested to make sure my hormone levels were normal and that I was still ovulating. My cycles were always regular, so my physician said there was no reason to think that I wasn't ovulating. The tests came back normal and I was indeed still ovulating.

My doctor said that everything went well with surgery. Immediately after surgery an HSG was performed and it showed that both tubes were clear and open. I have 5cm of tube after surgery on the left and 6cm on the right.

My doctor told my husband and I to waste no time TTC and to use an ovulation test kit to get familiar with my cycles. I have been doing exactly as I was told ever since. :winkwink:

I had my first positive ovulation test on 11/4 (cycle #1). The first cycle after TR was very painful and bizarre....I think it was just too early as I was healing from surgery.

I had the second positive ovulation test on 11/30 (cycle #2), and now I am on to cycle #3. My second cycle was almost "normal". Before I had the reversal, I had horrible cramps, headaches, bloating, exhaustion, etc., sometimes 10 - 14 days before AF. This past cycle was a BREEZE! I still had cramps, but this time only a few days before AF and they were mild, which was WONDERFUL. I think I will be ovulating about the 30th or the 1st and I am pulling out all the stops this time. I started taking Mucinex today, I purchased Pre-Seed, I will begin ovulation testing on Christmas Day (cycle day #9), and I also bought a BBT thermometer and am charting this month only to see if there is a spike in temperature after positive ovulation test kit. From what I understand, the ovulation test kit tells when the LH surge is, but that does not guarantee that ovulation will actually occur and one way to see if ovulation is occurring is to chart temps as well.

So...we'll see what happens. I am crossing my fingers that we are pregnant soon.

My doctor said that if I am not pregnant by April or May of next year, that we will do another HSG to make sure the tubes are still open and we'll go from there.

I am so happy to have found a board with stories of other ladies who have had a tubal reversal and are TTC! I am looking forward to hearing more from you all and sharing my story (and hopefully success) with you all as well!

Here's to a hopeful New Year blessed with bundles of joy for us all!

Adanma I hope you have a wonderful Christmas too. It would be cool if we are belly buddies. I would so like that. I am praying for us both.

Sagapo75, welcome to the group. Here is a little about me. I had a TL when I was 21. I have to boys and my dh has no kids of his on. I had my TR on October 5, 2010 right before you. So I am currently TTC I am hoping, praying and believing that this is the cycle. I hope your ttc journey is a successful and quick one.

Attachments

• Merry Christmas.JPG
    Merry Christmas.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 2
Welcome Saga...
I'm "freshly" 37 lol, had my TL in March 2005 (cut and coag as I had a c-sec) after 3 boys from my first marriage. Divorced and remarried...hubby has no kids. TR done in Jan 2010, I was told the lengths were great. Had HSG after surgery, all looked good. First period after reversal was horrid...bad cramps, major bleeding and clots. Were normal after that.... Had another HSG end of April as I begged my Dr cause I heard your more fertile after one??? .....tubes were both clear. Got pg in May but had an early mc. I started charting bbt, always used opk's and preseed. June cycle was weird due to the mc and then I was away due to father being very ill. Got pg next cycle.
This thread is my favorite one...these girls on hear know exactly how you feel when not many others will. They know the desire and love you have to grow your family. They are there when your over analysing every symptom, to cheer your on and are a shoulder to lean on.
Welcome to the TR group and I hope and pray your time TTC is short.

Merry Christmas to all you ladies, hope u have a safe, blessed holiday!!! HUGS!!

Okay ladies, I do not mean to barge in.. lol but I want opinons!!! I took a hpt a little while ago and this is what I got. I am still having af cramps, not convinced?

Hubby inverted one and increased the contrast a little on the first because it was faint to us.

Attachments

• IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_06242.jpg
    IMG_06242.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
I see the line better in the one not inverted. As well as seeing it without enlarging it. LOL...Thats a bfp to me...there is pink colour in it as well. CONGRATS
Even my boys see the line...lol

Okay ladies, I do not mean to barge in.. lol but I want opinons!!! I took a hpt a little while ago and this is what I got. I am still having af cramps, not convinced?

Hubby inverted one and increased the contrast a little on the first because it was faint to us.

It's great to meet everyone and I love that there are a few of us that had TR's around the same time!

And Superstoked, how many days post ovulation are you? That test looks positive to me!!! What a wonderful Christmas gift!!!!

Welcome Saga...
I'm "freshly" 37 lol, had my TL in March 2005 (cut and coag as I had a c-sec) after 3 boys from my first marriage. Divorced and remarried...hubby has no kids. TR done in Jan 2010, I was told the lengths were great. Had HSG after surgery, all looked good. First period after reversal was horrid...bad cramps, major bleeding and clots. Were normal after that.... Had another HSG end of April as I begged my Dr cause I heard your more fertile after one??? .....tubes were both clear. Got pg in May but had an early mc. I started charting bbt, always used opk's and preseed. June cycle was weird due to the mc and then I was away due to father being very ill. Got pg next cycle.
This thread is my favorite one...these girls on hear know exactly how you feel when not many others will. They know the desire and love you have to grow your family. They are there when your over analysing every symptom, to cheer your on and are a shoulder to lean on.
Welcome to the TR group and I hope and pray your time TTC is short.

Merry Christmas to all you ladies, hope u have a safe, blessed holiday!!! HUGS!!

I am so happy you are pregnant...and within six months of surgery. Makes me hopeful....I don't know what to expect...just because I was really fertile and getting pregnant was easy when I was in my 20's doesn't mean that it will be easy for me now...especially after tubal surgery...so it is wonderful to read all these posts. Congrats! And thanks for telling me about the Pre-seed. I will keep using it and keep doing what I am doing until I get a positive test!

Did you analyze every little symptom?? Hahaha....I have been trying not to do that. I have been trying to keep my mind off of it...but when it is something you want so badly...it's a little hard. :blush:

I totally over analysed everything. I was just telling super that I had more of a positive feeling of being pg on a cycle I wasn't than on the one I was. LOL....
I even kept a journal....to compare each month. It's an exciting but tough road....worth it in the end. There is another gal on here that is a week ahead of me, Reeds. She is great support. A few of the gals on here have also sadly had a MC.....so they know the TR worked, just a matter of getting a sticky bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->