TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I totally over analysed everything. I was just telling super that I had more of a positive feeling of being pg on a cycle I wasn't than on the one I was. LOL....
I even kept a journal....to compare each month. It's an exciting but tough road....worth it in the end. There is another gal on here that is a week ahead of me, Reeds. She is great support. A few of the gals on here have also sadly had a MC.....so they know the TR worked, just a matter of getting a sticky bean.

Yes, I am keeping a journal too. My doctor urged me to because he wants me to be more familiar with every aspect of my cycle than I ever have been before because of the higher risk of ectopic...as SOON as I think I am pregnant, I have to call him and we'll schedule an ultrasound to see where it implants....but I like keeping the journal for another reason. Last month, every little thing, I kept thinking...well, maybe this means I am....and this month, I can just flip back and say...no, that happened last month too...I guess this will be normal...OR...this is completely new and MAYBE...

I'm really hopeful...with my other three, I was a single mom nearly the entire time. My husband left while I was having a tremendously difficult multiple pregnancy...I was on bed rest from month 5 forward...everything that could go wrong DID go wrong and my twins ended up being born 10 weeks early...and I did it alone. I am not complaining...I am really proud, looking back, that I was able to do that. It made me one tough cookie...but I ALWAYS had mother's guilt...I always wondered if I was enough as I had to be both mom and dad...every time I left them at daycare so I could work full time to support us...I felt a tremendous amount of guilt...always...

But, I have really great kids...and I like to think that did not happen by accident...so I must have been doing okay...but THIS baby, if we are lucky enough to have one...would have two parents that love it...and I am able to stay home now...which is something I have always wanted to do (I have done BOTH, so I am not saying one is better than the other...it's just that my mom stayed home with me, and I always wanted to do that with my kids...it just didn't work out that way). If we are lucky enough, this baby will have the best of circumstances...I KNOW my husband will be there for me and will be a good dad...he already is to my kids. It's just almost surreal though...before, I was actually trying NOT to get pregnant...and DID...haha. That's how easy it was....I have never actually TRIED, so I couldn't help but worry a little...and finding this board has really helped me put those fears at bay...It'll happen. I will just keep doing what I am doing, stay positive, and keep checking this board!

Hello my wonderful TR ladies!!!

Josey,Merry Christmas to you hun,wishing you the very best!!

Sagapo75,Welcome to our wonderful TR thread,these ladies are great!!I am Heather,29 TL 03 TR July this year.I have 4 great kiddos.DH has none of his own but if asked he says he has four and wanting more.I Hope you have a short TTC journey!

Super,Girl that is so a BFP!!!I see it!!:happydance::happydance:

Ready,What are you up to?Any symptoms?

Needa,You are the best,so glad to have you on this thread.You give all of us TR ladies hope!!

AFM,Nothing new waiting to O.The ICs were driving me crazy so I stopped and got the smileys this morning.I have to say that DH is so onboard this month.He never minds to BD but last night he texted me while I was at work and it said its CD12 make sure you wake me when you get home and bring the preseed to bed.LOL.He can be so goofy.Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Navy,sorry hun I missed your post.I hope you jumped on DH some time today.:haha:

Okay ladies, I do not mean to barge in.. lol but I want opinons!!! I took a hpt a little while ago and this is what I got. I am still having af cramps, not convinced?

Hubby inverted one and increased the contrast a little on the first because it was faint to us.

Super: Look at you girl! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: I'm so happy for you and dh:happydance: MERRY CHRISTMAS, eh?

Super~ that test looks positive to me......I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed ... Will be taking my itouch and phone with me to keep track and up to date with ya all :) Saga~ nice to meet you and welcome to the group:) had my TR on March 31 2010... We have 3 kids ... Should of never let the doctor talk me in to doing an TL after our last child... DH and I are tying for baby number 4 and then we feel that we will be complete ...we would also like to do emergency care for foster children once our children are much older( say jr high/high ages). I hope everyone has a safe and very Merry Christmas :) be back on later

Hello ladies, sorry to keep you all waiting for my second test! It has been a long day. I tested as soon as I could. The line does not seem to be any darker than today however it is the same. Today it was daylight lighting and it is dark now and the lighting is a little different. We did see the same faint line. Hubby was not convinced so he took a test too because he said he can get a line too!! HAAHAH see if you can see the difference! If this is a real bfp? Thank you ladiesXXXX

Attachments

• IMG_063922222.jpg
    IMG_063922222.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_06521.jpg
    IMG_06521.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
tell hubby he's pregnant...lol, I truly feel u are too. congrats girl, can't wait to see the tests tomorrow.

LOL, I knew that would come back to bite me in the butt!! lol Nice!! Thank you ladies, we will see what tomorrow's test will bring. Still a little too faint for me....AF due today, cramping, but it seems when I stand , the cramps start, once I sit they stop?? Not sure if that's a good thing!!

xx

Saga, excuse my ignorance :hugs: Welcome, you have come to the perfect place!! These ladies are the best! xx

Saga welcome I am Sandi 34 and Tj is 30 I have 3 kiddos from a previous marriage. I have my TL in April03 after my DS and was cut and burned. Had my TR in April 09 after I met my wonderful hubby who had none of his own. Did sadly have 3 early mcs but finally got my sticky bean from my July cycle. Needafriend and I are just a few weeks apart. I am excitedly having a little boy who is due April 12. Welcome. Hope your TTC journey is short.

Anna how are you hun? Been missing you.

Super that is a BFP. ANd not too light for 15dpo...I think if you get a FRER you would get a darker line. FX

I am having a moment and now I can't remember what all I was gonna say but I hope everyone is well.

Hi i'm back checking in with you awesome ladies :) Hubby and I are watching the Navy vs. SDSU game on TV..and what's really cool is we can see the stadium(Qualcomm) from my back yard and the fireworks from the game!! LOL Oh and ladies I took the advice and tackled DH today....LOL ...Just hope it will be enough cuz we are leaving tomorrow and by the time we get back i will be early in the TWW!! I will be keeping my fx'd and sprinkling baby dust to myself and anyone else who needs it :dust::dust::dust:
Really hoping to have a Anniversary Gift...Our Anniversay is January 4th(although i know it will be a late gift..but that's okay with me!! lol )...we will have been married for 8 yrs :cloud9:

Reeds~:hugs: I am doing okay...just laying low and lurking....I don't really have anything new going on. How are you doing??

Super~ That is very much a :bfp: ..... Congrats girl :happydance: Very excited for you and dh :happydance:

Merry Christmas Ladies

Anna all is going welll. Gunner is a kicker...and I am starting to feel movement everywhere. Its funny. I lurk all the time but do not post much but I am always checking on my ladies. THis is the best thread and group on BNB. :) FX your attack on dh caught the egg!

Thank you so much ladies!!! I am numb..does that make sense? Still does not feel real..I think I just want to see a darker line. And hoping everything goes well. It is very quiet here now..lol

xx

FX to all you ladies, I mean that from the bottom of my heart!

Reeds~ I smile and laugh now about attacking DH today cuz the look on his face was priceless...I know he wasn't expecting what he got today...:haha: LOL But it put hi in a better mood!!

Super~ You are very welcome and I hope you will stay with us cuz it's you ladies who have got your BFP's that give us hope and patients to get through this TTC with TR journey :hugs:

Reeds~ I smile and laugh now about attacking DH today cuz his facewas priceless...I know he wasn't expecting what he got today...:haha: LOL

Super~ You are very welcome and I hope you will stay with us cuz it's you ladies who have got your BFP's that give us hope and patients to get through this TTC with TR journey :hugs:

Navy, I promise, I am not going anywhere!! Would not want to be any other place.:hugs:

Anna all is going welll. Gunner is a kicker...and I am starting to feel movement everywhere. Its funny. I lurk all the time but do not post much but I am always checking on my ladies. THis is the best thread and group on BNB. :) FX your attack on dh caught the egg!

I whole heartedly agree..this is the best and most supportive group i have ever been apart of and BNB is an awesome site!!!

Hello ladies!

I just thought I would let you all know my progress. I tested this morning and pretty much got tha same faint line. So I did not take a pic as nothing has changed. I am hoping and praying that everything is fine unless I am not 15dpo as I thought? Hopefully my line gets darker over the weekend. Thank you ladies for all your support.

Have a safe and happy holiday ladies! xx

FX for a bfp for you ladies. xx

Merry Christmas to all you lovely ladies. Hope you day is full of many blessings for you and your families. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->