TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I hate to be a bother ladies, but I am just not feeling right. I have a pain up through me, when I sit it feel like i am pushing something up? Normal..?

Super I am not sure I understandt the pain...I had all kinds of early cramps and pains. Ligaments stretching. And really thought AF was gonna show anytime

Thanks Reeds, the pain is hard to describe...almost like pressure? Feels okay when I lye down but if I sit up or stand it its a feeling deep inside , right now as I am typing my face is super hot and throbbing up inside me, like my cervix, or uterus? Don't think it is a good thing. :(

That sounds scary. I am sorry your in pain. Its hard to say I had all kinds of weird things happen and I didn't remember it from the other pregnancies...but my last one almost 8 years ago. I really don't think it has anything to do with you TTC so soon after the TR I have seen woman fall pregnant the same month as their TR and it all be fine. I will be praying for you. XXX

M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S ! To all our TR ladies! I hope your day is filled with joy!

Super: I hope you're feeling better today! I wish I could help you, but it's been so long since I was last preggers...I can't remember having pains as you describe. Perhaps if things are still feeling bad today, you may want to go to the ER just to put your mind at ease. I will be praying for you and your little one:flower:

Happy holidays ladies!

Well my pain went away a short time after last night.:blush: I think it was gas:blush: Few releases and it was fine! Strange hey? I tested again this morning still very faint but a little darker :happydance:. Will try to get my doc to fit me in Monday...

Have a great weekend ladies :hugs:

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l303/Steppyville/gingerbread_man_waving_behind_si-1.gif

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!We actually had a white Christmas.I know you ladies get alot of snow but I don't remember ever having snow on Christmas so it was a special treat for us.

Super,glad to hear you are feeling better and that you got darker lines.:thumbup:

Reeds,glad to see you post.It seems like you just announced your bfp wow the time has flown by.I am sure you are excited to get little Gunner in your arms.Did you say you thought he would be early maybe March intead of April?If so not long now hun!!

AFM,I still have not got a +opk yet so going to continue on with the bd.I hope I get that smiley soon I am getting tired this cycle.

Happy holidays ladies!

Well my pain went away a short time after last night.:blush: I think it was gas:blush: Few releases and it was fine! Strange hey? I tested again this morning still very faint but a little darker :happydance:. Will try to get my doc to fit me in Monday...

Have a great weekend ladies :hugs:

I am sure everything is fine! Yaaay, your line is darker! You are pregnant! So happy for you!

And I know, hopefully I will be in your position soon wondering what is normal and what isn't...but since I was pregnant so long ago and never actually tried to get pregnant...I will be just as confused and worried as the first time.

Keep us in the loop...it will help the rest of us when it comes our turn!

Congratulations again! Woohoo!

Hello ladies,

I tested again today and they are a little darker still not really dark but each day it gets a little darker:cloud9: Have a look, does it seem darker than the 1st ones I posted?

Attachments

• IMG_0657test.jpg
    IMG_0657test.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_066111test1.jpg
    IMG_066111test1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 10
Sagapo, thank you so much. It still feels unreal!! I am lost for words, happy , excited is an understatement!! But very nervous too. I sure hope you get get your bfp soon too! xx

I am thinking about all you tww ladies! Come on new year bfps!!

firstly super congrats girl!!! wow! how exciting!

hope everyone had a wonderful christmas.

welcome saga!

afm: nothing to report. I was crampy yesterday 7 dpo I think? I'm crossing fingers it's a good thing. Hubby had a dream I was pregnant and we couldn't find Sunday Morning on tv. lol! I hope he's right about the pregnant part. I'll be busy this week as we are hosting New Years thsi year so I may not be on much, but I think of you all everyday. Should be busy enough to keep my mind of off the frer I have sitting in my bathroom as we speak....so hard to not test

Adanma

firstly super congrats girl!!! wow! how exciting!

hope everyone had a wonderful christmas.

welcome saga!

afm: nothing to report. I was crampy yesterday 7 dpo I think? I'm crossing fingers it's a good thing. Hubby had a dream I was pregnant and we couldn't find Sunday Morning on tv. lol! I hope he's right about the pregnant part. I'll be busy this week as we are hosting New Years thsi year so I may not be on much, but I think of you all everyday. Should be busy enough to keep my mind of off the frer I have sitting in my bathroom as we speak....so hard to not test

Adanma

Adanma, thank you :) I was very crampy as well but around 10dpo , ughh it was really bad. So fx hun!!

Hello ladies,

Fam, I hope you get a +OPK soon.

Super, thoses lines are getting darker.:happydance: I am so excited for you.

Afm, nothing new to report. Just in my TWW and hoping it gives me some good news.

ready: how cool would it be to be bump buddies!?

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->