TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies!!

Adanma&Ready, FX for that BFP and all the other ladies in the 2ww.

Super,Those lines are so much darker.Can't wait to see your #s start going up!!Conrats hun!!

AFM,I got my smiley today.We have been bd every other day since cd8.Got in some bd last night but can't again until morning because I have to work tonight,so hoping I don't miss it.

Hey ladies, I am at work bored today. No one is here. :nope: I want some Lay's pototo chips of course there is none. I am going crazy here.:wacko: LOL

Good day ladies....

I still have ths strong feeling that we are going to have the BFP's rolling in like mad now, BRING ON 2011 TR babies...
Say HI to all and baby dust to all trying and HCG to all in the TWW

Yes I think it will be like 3 or 4 of us preggers together. That would be so neat.

Okay ladies TMI warning:

My butt feels like I pulled a muscle. :haha: So when I get up I have to get up slowly. I am so glad no one works up front with me. I thought it was gas but I am not sure. Has this happen to anyone before. I tried to explain it to my DH of course he thought it was funny. Which is kind of is. But I am not sure what it is.

hi ladies hope everyone had a nice Christmas. we got back to San Diego last night from my in-laws house. So is there any BABY news from anyone?? I need to go back through the post and read....BRB :)

okay i'm back.....

Super~ yay the line got darker :happydance: Congrats!!

Ready~ I have had pulled butt muscle before, it feels like a really bad charlie horse that never goes away!! I was in boot camp when it happened so not ideal :nope:

Needa and Reeds~ not long now and you both will be holding your babies :flower: I have a friend that is due Jan.2,2011 and we are on baby watch right now. She has been cleaning her house like mad these last few weeks..talk about some heavy duty nesting!!

Okay i will be back on later..DH wants us to get out of the house...he has some gift cards burning holes in his wallet :haha: I need to stop by the store anyways to pick a few things up for dinner!

Anna have a nice evening out. I am ready for the nesting to kick in...I am just lazy these days. LOL

:flower: Welcome Saga...
I`m Angel 39 years old.. I have 6 kids from my 1st marriage, had tubes cut and tied in 2000...got divorced and met a lovely fella in 2005..after much thinking and talking had reversal in july 2010.. got BFP in September 2010 it was ectopic so lost right tube and beanie ..in October 2010 ..oh and in between being pregnant and losing beanie we got MARRIED!! :happydance::happydance: .. waited 2 AF cycles.. then started ttc in DECEMBER.. am due to test soon.. but dont feel that optimistic tbh..
Good luck hun xx

SUPER!!! congratulations on your:bfp::bfp::bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: very pleased for you!! I always find those line tests confusing, so tend to buy the digi ones... hope you are ok hun.. just keep an eye out for pains in one side..and any bleeding.. As you had tubal surgery I would contact your EPAC to get an early scan and hsg blood tests to make sure beanie is in the right place.. Good luck :hugs: xx

Good morning guys! So I pulled a muscle in my back so I have been in bed the past two days almost all day. Poor me. lol. I feel much better now though. My aunt and uncle were also here so I got to spend some time with them. They are in Toronto so I never see them.

In ttc news: I had a dream the past two nights that I took a test and it was positive. So yesterday morning I took a test 8dpo and it was very faintly positive! I redid it today and it was the same. It's only 9dpo so I know this is early, but I can't help but think about how last time the lines were so light and it was a miscarriage. So I am tentatively hopeful that this is healthy. I bought a butt load of tests so I can test periodically and make sure things get darker. If It's still there on thursday I'm going to call doc and get scheduled. I want to be excited but I'm scared too. I know a lot of you on here understand that fear after having losses yourselves. So here's hoping for a sticky one! [-o<

Adanma

Angel, :hi:

Adanma, that is good news. I know how you feel but I am still to scared to test. I think I will :cry: my eyes out if it comes back BFN. But I am celebrating for you :happydance:. Dark, faint or in between I am still celebrating and claiming the victory for you.

Adanma that is wonderful news!! I would be calling the dr today and getting levels checked and your progestrone. Praying for a sticky and healthy bean for you.

Thanks guys. Reeds I would love to see the doc earlier, but the last time I was pregnant I had to practically beg to be seen before 8 weeks even though I was a tr person. Even at that I had to wait til 5.5 weeks before they would see me. The only reason I got seen earlier was because of the bleeding. I don't understand why they wouldn't want to check early on to make sure things are as they should be! And that's for everyone not just tr ladies!

I'm afraid too with it being so early that it could be chemical and I would start AF on schedule. Fx that's not the case. I don't know if I could handle another loss. More losses than children would be so hard to think about.

Anyway, I will keep you all posted. I'm going to retest tomorrow morning as well 10 dpo and see if there is a change either way. Trying not to stress!

Adanma

Thanks guys. Reeds I would love to see the doc earlier, but the last time I was pregnant I had to practically beg to be seen before 8 weeks even though I was a tr person. Even at that I had to wait til 5.5 weeks before they would see me. The only reason I got seen earlier was because of the bleeding. I don't understand why they wouldn't want to check early on to make sure things are as they should be! And that's for everyone not just tr ladies!

I'm afraid too with it being so early that it could be chemical and I would start AF on schedule. Fx that's not the case. I don't know if I could handle another loss. More losses than children would be so hard to think about.

Anyway, I will keep you all posted. I'm going to retest tomorrow morning as well 10 dpo and see if there is a change either way. Trying not to stress!

Adanma

When I get home I will send you the link that I have for doctors that will see a TR patients. You just select your state and it gives you a listing of docs in that state. I think I got it off site with the two guy docs. I can't think of their names right now.

Adanma, I know how you feel. It is exciting but nerve wrecking at the same time. Not until I see my doctor and I am told everything is where is it supposed to be I will be a bag of nerves. I am sure we both will be fine :hugs:

Looks like we may be on to something ladies!!! Come on bfp's!!!

Adanma....WOW...I knew it, it was my new signiture and baby dust thingy. I knew there were going to be BFP this month. I think I need to phone up JOJO's physic alliance and apply for a job!!! HA.....I am so dam happy. A line is a line, and girl your only a 9DPO? Thats early....mine was beyond lite then. Try my un-trusted trick with the OPK. Also...SMU or TMU worked way better for me. My test time was around 2pm as I got a better line all the time then? Odd eh.
WOW...bring on these positive tests ladies. 2011 is going to be the year for the TR babies,,,,,thats my next prediction. (still have no vibe that I am going to win that damn lotto max jackpot...) But I feel it for you girls!!

Come on ladies...rub the screen, at least it will get a dusting!!!!

Adanma

When I get home I will send you the link that I have for doctors that will see a TR patients. You just select your state and it gives you a listing of docs in that state. I think I got it off site with the two guy docs. I can't think of their names right now.

Ready: Could you post the link on here? I would love to look at it as well!:flower: Thanks!

Adanma,Congrats!!You gotta post some pics when that line gets darker and I am sure it will it is still so early.So happy for you!

Ready,I hope when you decide to test you get that BFP!:dust:

Needa,I think you are on to something,We are going to have a lot of 2011 baby bumps on here!!:thumbup:

:hi: hope everyone is doing well and staying warm.It is so cold here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->