TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Guys I can't see a line with FMU this morning. I am feeling crampy too. I'm 10dpo today which would be early for AF, but... I don't know. I feel like I'm just waiting to start bleeding now. Sort of depressed. Going to go to my sisters today to lay on the couch and wallow. I love you guys and thanks for being so full of optimism. Whatever it is God has planned is right so... still hard though. I'm still going to test when AF is due if it hasn't showed in case I just had a less sensitive test this time, but the crampiness is making feel like it's doomed.

ready I went to that site and the closest one to me is still almost 90 minutes away unfortunately. I think a lot of the problem here is that I want a midwife instead of a doctor and they tend to take a more laid back approach. I don't want to get established with a doctor again for a pregnancy, but I'm starting to think it may be the only option. This would be 2nd failed pregnancy in 4 months. It's been 7 months since TR. I don't know. I'm going to stop thinking about it now.

Adanma

Adanma, :hugs: You may want to go to the ER if it gets to bad. I sure hope this is a sticky one for you. :hugs:

Hello ladies,

I thought I would let everyone know that I am on my way to ER. I have some brownish/pinkish when I wipe. No cramping.:cry: So scared :cry: I sopke to my doctors nurse this morning and I am booked for scan on 4th of jan to make sure the sac is visable and if I get any pain on one side or start bleeding that go to emerg. Not even an hour later I start to spot!!!:cry:

Say a prayer for me ladies. :(

Hello ladies,

I thought I would let everyone know that I am on my way to ER. I have some brownish/pinkish when I wipe. No cramping.:cry: So scared :cry: I sopke to my doctors nurse this morning and I am booked for scan on 4th of jan to make sure the sac is visable and if I get any pain on one side or start bleeding that go to emerg. Not even an hour later I start to spot!!!:cry:

Praying for you.

Hello ladies,

Super: I'm praying for you:hugs:

Hello ladies,

Super.. this happens to many ladies sometimes with implantation.. a bit of spotting happens.. if you ar losing lots of blood or its like prune juice, then you Do need to worry and get medical help, the same applies if you have pain.. having had an ectopic I know what it feels like.. it may be helpful if they did some blood tests.. in a normal pregnancy hcg levels will usually double every 48 hours.. once you are over 1500 a sac should be seen..
hope you are gonna be ok hun xxxxxxxxxx :hugs: for you and Adanma xxxxx

HEllo ladies Im new here I had my TR oct. 2010. before my tubal I got pregnant the first try 3 times and now have 3 awsome kids! after my TR I am not so lucky im feeling like I see more horror stories then happy endings from woman that have had TR. I just dont get it

Adanma,Hoping it is just to early for that test!!:hugs:

Super,praying hun that everything is fine.:hugs:

Momma,Welcome and yes it does seem harder after TR.I guess our bodies have changed over the years.Wishing you the very best on your TTC journey!

AFM,I should be 2 dpo so the waiting game begins.I have another dr appt in the morning they said some of my levels came back high so the want to redo the blood work.

HEllo ladies Im new here I had my TR oct. 2010. before my tubal I got pregnant the first try 3 times and now have 3 awsome kids! after my TR I am not so lucky im feeling like I see more horror stories then happy endings from woman that have had TR. I just dont get it

Welcome:hi:

In all reality, it does seem that most TR women experience a loss..maybe two, before carrying their little one to term. :nope: so sad and so hard to understand:shrug: Perhaps it has more to do with age than the TR. If we were to look at statistics...we may find more losses as we progress in age. On the other hand, as others have pointed out...we find out we're expecting so much earlier than we used to. One might wonder how many m/c we've actually had and not even realized it. I know with my 3 dc, I didn't usually even know I was pg until 6 weeks. Now we're able to find out just over 3 weeks. It certainly doesn't make the loss any easier...:sad2: I'm praying for healthy, full term babies for ALL of us in 2011! Lord, please let it be so!:dance:

Well I am back from the hospital. Not so good news:nope: My spotting stopped very quickly and it was barely anything with no cramping. When the doctor from emerg came to see me he said my beta levels were that low that I was either JUST pregnant, like very early or miscarriage.:cry:

He said he was going to check my cervix and of my cervix is open then it is pretty much over. My cervix was closed. My levels were 173...::shrug: He did not seem convincing at all, he never smiled , nothing.

So hubby was saying maybe that is why we took so long to get a line on the tests? And that maybe we are not that far along. But I am excpecting the worse. When I got home I was spotting pink...when I wipe :( I do not know if the vaginal exam may have done it or....

I have to go back on Friday morning to get levels checked again.

I think this is it :( I am gonna grab s omething to eat and take a nap. I will check in with you all later. Thank you ladies for being there for me :hugs:

Well I am back from the hospital. Not so good news:nope: My spotting stopped very quickly and it was barely anything with no cramping. When the doctor from emerg came to see me he said my beta levels were that low that I was either JUST pregnant, like very early or miscarriage.:cry:

He said he was going to check my cervix and of my cervix is open then it is pretty much over. My cervix was closed. My levels were 173...::shrug: He did not seem convincing at all, he never smiled , nothing.

So hubby was saying maybe that is why we took so long to get a line on the tests? And that maybe we are not that far along. But I am excpecting the worse. When I got home I was spotting pink...when I wipe :( I do not know if the vaginal exam may have done it or....

I have to go back on Friday morning to get levels checked again.

I think this is it :( I am gonna grab s omething to eat and take a nap. I will check in with you all later. Thank you ladies for being there for me :hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm still praying Super

mommax3, welcome to our group. Yes is a very hard journey but it is worth it.

Super, still praying for you.:hugs:

Fam, good luck with the TWW I am 9DPO and going :wacko:.

Flutter, should be coming back soon. I think her DH comes back next month or Feb.

Josey, thinking of you.

I wonder how MrsMommy is doing.

Joanne, we haven't seen you in a while either how are you?

Navy, how are you today?

reeds, How is Gunner treating you?

Needa, hello sweetie.

Hello, to all my TR ladies I didn't mention.

Ready you always remember me lol..makes me feel special! hehehe DH is supposed to be back sometime in Feb. but still don't know yet and it's only for a 2 week visit so if it is not the right time I'm outta the TTC game for almost a year!!!! I've been real down in the dumps about it lately. Kinda feel like my life and opportunity is passing by and there is nothing I can do about it. Today I pretty much regret the TR cause then I would be so hurt that I can't even try. If I have to wait til end of Nov/Dec of next year that will almost be 2 yrs since TR with only 2 tries. Sorry I'm in a pitty party mood.

Super hopefully the spotting just came from the exam. Did they happen to check your progesterone levels as well has your hcg? I notice that a lot of TR ladies loose babies cause their prog level is too low and all it take is some suppositories to remedy that! Praying for you

Ready you always remember me lol..makes me feel special! hehehe DH is supposed to be back sometime in Feb. but still don't know yet and it's only for a 2 week visit so if it is not the right time I'm outta the TTC game for almost a year!!!! I've been real down in the dumps about it lately. Kinda feel like my life and opportunity is passing by and there is nothing I can do about it. Today I pretty much regret the TR cause then I would be so hurt that I can't even try. If I have to wait til end of Nov/Dec of next year that will almost be 2 yrs since TR with only 2 tries. Sorry I'm in a pitty party mood.

Super hopefully the spotting just came from the exam. Did they happen to check your progesterone levels as well has your hcg? I notice that a lot of TR ladies loose babies cause their prog level is too low and all it take is some suppositories to remedy that! Praying for you

Oh flutter, you will probaly get preggers right away. Don't worry I am sure you will catch the egg next month.

How was your Christmas? Glad to see you post.

Thanks for your warm words and welcomes im very happy to have found woman that understand and are in the same boat :)
Super I have a feeling you and your baby are fine I think like other woman have said on here we find out sooo early now that it makes us way more aware of every little thing and we want it sooooo bad that when any little thing happens we assume the worst and I know when your in it how scary it can be. I will pray for you tonight. Has everyone on here experinced a miscarriage? and how many woman on here have had full term pregnancy after TR?

Thanks for your warm words and welcomes im very happy to have found woman that understand and are in the same boat :)
Super I have a feeling you and your baby are fine I think like other woman have said on here we find out sooo early now that it makes us way more aware of every little thing and we want it sooooo bad that when any little thing happens we assume the worst and I know when your in it how scary it can be. I will pray for you tonight. Has everyone on here experinced a miscarriage? and how many woman on here have had full term pregnancy after TR?

There are a few women here that have had miscarriages. Currently we have two ladies with babies due in April. I am sure they will chime in sooner or later.

Hello momma...hate to post and run but I am here...TL done in 2005, TR jan 2010, mc in may and healthy bean now. It's a long and hard journey but well worth it. These gals are amazing here and will support u all the way. welcome.

I flutter...long time no see. U just need that hubby to take a leave from work so u can Bd. lol...your time will come hun!!

Super....chin up girl, wait til friday and will say a prayer for u and baby..

Hello to all yout TR gals...hope u are great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->